• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Olympic Foosball

Mighty NorCal

SHALL WE BEGIN?
Me and my buddy im staying with were discussing this....

If American Football were made into an olympic sport, who would we send to whip the shit out of everyone and bring home gold???

QB - Peyton Manning, Tom Brady
HB - Adrian Peterson, Brandon Jacobs, Maurice Jones-Drew
FB - Owen Schmidt
WR - Terrel Owens, Randy Moss, Wes Welker, Andre Johnson, Roy Williams, Donte Stallworth, Devin Hester (KR, PR)
TE - Anthony Gates, Vernon Davis
LT- Bryant Mckinnie
LG- Steve Hutchinson
C- Jeff Saturday
RG- Leonard Davis
RT-Flozell Adams

DE- Mario Williams, Dwight Freeney,
DT- Albert Hanyesworth, John Henderson, Richard Seymore
MLB- Patrick Willis
ROLB-Shawne Merriman
LOLB- Demarcus Ware
CB- Namdi Asomugha, Champ Bailey
FS- Ed Reed
SS- Bob Sanders

With team games like this I've always thought it'd be best to go with an actual team. Like sending the Giants here or the Celtics in basketball. They have the chemistry, role players established, and wouldn't have to learn an entirely new playbook.

Wel KB, all that wouldnt really matter, becuase we would whip the shit out of everyone anyway.

Notice I didnt pick who the best team statistically would be, but the strongest, and fastest people in the NFL.

Manning-Brady, Peterson-Tomlinsen, C Johnson-Moss-Owens-Harrison, Shockey,

M Williams, Taylor, Ryans, Urlacher, T Johnson, B Bailey, Kearsey, P. Jones, Bruschi, T Harrison, C Bailey.

Pretty much, these are just the core players. Others would be added.

That's something I did notice. I'd love to see some teams trying to play ball. Can you imagine someone like Argentina (first country to pop into my head) trying to tackle LT or going over the middle against Ray Lewis? Would be a sight to see.

Yea KB, me and my buddy were cracking up about it earlier. You want a small example of how this thing would go???? Watch the sugar bowl from last year.

I played ball in high school with a guy that was on that Georgia team. I saw him 3 days before they went down to New Orleans. I asked him if he was nervous. You could see it in his eyes, they knew they were going to roll.

img9974913.jpg

Same with me. Hawaii was just soft. I live in an SEC town and go to an SEC school. We know we're the best. Period.

No argument there. I think USC could compete tho. :)

KB, I fully expect to be bullshitting about College football with you every week this season good sir

Bring it on big man. Hopefully some NFL in there too.

I think USC could put up a fight, just as long as I don't have to listen to ESPN screaming about how OSU is the uncrowned champions every year. Damn it's worse than them talking about Duke's basketball team.

Good lord that game was the biggest robbery I've ever seen. That bs delayed penalty on Miami in the endzone.

I fucking LOVED it tho. Becuase Miami's cocky bitch ass ALWAYS fucking won, ALWAYS.

And it was the right call, by the letter of the law. BS it came so late, but the right call regardless. he directly impeded the receivers route to the ball with his body.

It wasn't the penalty it was taking 10 seconds to make the call. Granted I was more pissed off that night than I ever have been in my life so it might have been that.

Shit. its been awhile since i seen that. every Miami fan can shut the fuck up. The flag wasnt late at all. Just no one saw it til late

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back