Ok Now What????

W

wp2 4 life

OK so now what? What the hell do we do with Joey Mercury be for he nex to be cut cuz I kinda feel he got the RAW end of the deal. what can wwe do iwth him?????????????:blink: :wtf: :scratchchin:

He has to come outta recovery from rehab first, but i see it as hard for him, He had an awesome Tag Team with Nitro, Who has gone onto better things, Regrettably i think the only place left for him is SD cruiserweight which would be sad

:farttorch:
grungy72 said:
He has to come outta recovery from rehab first, but i see it as hard for him, He had an awesome Tag Team with Nitro, Who has gone onto better things, Regrettably i think the only place left for him is SD cruiserweight which would be sad

cruiserweight? How heavy is he?
He might eventually go on to the U.S title once Lashley and Finlay are done with it.

didn't they split mnm up because nitro and melina were pissing people off backstage? so what does vince do he gives nitro the intercontinental belt. well done vince another master plan

I kind of feel sorry for Mercury, Nitro gets the HUGE boost! He moves to the better brand, hold the WWE Intercontinental Championship and is in Main Event and Joey is there in Rehab... And when he gets back WILL Probaly stay on SmackDown and go for the US Title, he isn't WWE World Heavyweight Championship material... BUT YEAH! Johnny gets the huge push for being a barstard backstage and gets the Title and Randy Orton is stuck with facing the O.A.P!!!

I dont think Mercury is that heavy, But im not really sure yah maybe he will put into Cruiser Or Us title hunt who knows which, And nah im pretty sure MnM split due to Mercury falling victim of the Wellness Policy or something like that, And yea Milena and Nitro were pissing people off backstage but he still has all the talent in the world and should be IC Champ

I think that once he comes back he'll be a person competing for the US title, I doubt he'll go to raw.

There is a possible Face push for him available when he returns, he may go to raw to fued with Nitro and Milena, But will probably lose, I hate to say this but i see him fueding with someone then becoming a jobber like Scotty Too Hotty or one of those guys then getting Released not long after, And that would be sad

Yeah, i have a huge feeling that'll he'll get a little push and in three months become a bigger jobber then Funaki. It's a damm shame if that happens.

FUNAKI!!! Omg, that's funny. He probaly gets the least paid out of all SmackDown.Ha Ha, that's funny!!!

I love Funaki, He is someone who no matter what is probably always smiling even though he dont wrestle much u know he brings in teh bucks lol so good luck to him, Very underatted wrestler too

He doesnt even have a gimmick he wears smackdown logo'd shorts

Funaki was very very pointless no affense after the no1 announcer

OH yeah i agree that he is useless, But its still a shame people like him cant be put to good use, I mean he is COOL lol and can wrestle so why not use him, His buddy Taka got it right by going back to japan where they respect him

i read that mercury is goin to ecw.... what he in rehab for? but i think ecw is the ebst fit for him.... start a team with him and credible

i personally dont like mercury and it serves him right violating the wellness policy, so it doesnt really phase me where he ends up.....but i did hear a rumour that he might be released later this year.....but who knows, he might come back and feud with nitro, but i dont reckon he is worth raw's time.

I say send him to ECW seeming as he was in ECW at one point and rename him back as Joey Matthews, Joey Mercury sound umm fruity?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back