• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oh no! Kassius in the dog house...

Meh, if he was asked to hit the gym, and DID and still looked like crap, I'm sure they let it slide. But skipping gym session, if your boss asked you too, and knowing how much look helps in the business, is flat out indicative of a lack of dedication. Doesn't bug me too much, I don't think he's ready for a call up either way.

K.... wait..... is that a guy hitting a suplex with a bridge, on a deer? Fuck Hero, that sig is where the money is.

Hold up a sec... on the hold up a sec... That man is bald and wearing a SWAT vest. Is that Dean Ambrose??? :lol2:

My reaction was "its about time"

He looks like absolute shit. There is no way ill buy he puts more than about 2% effort into any sort of workouts, and was encouraged to do so. He snt better or above any and all of the guys who struggled their asses off in a gym and in the ring over the years. Fuck him, im fucking glad.

If the guy don't want to do what officials are asking him to do, so be it. lots of indy guys would kill to be in his position.

I'm in the Air Force. They give you PT standards, and you have to meet them. If you don't then you get kicked out. You also get kicked out much quicker if you don't meet the standards because you refuse to train vs someone who busts their ass and just can't quite make it.

I don't think it matters how well he can perform in the ring if he refuses to follow instructions.

I could see what all the "Chris Hero to WWE" buzz was all about. Really enjoyed everything he did.

I read somewhere that he sometimes tested positive for doping, but that's because his body produces much more testosterone than normal.

If that's true, then shouldn't he have NO problem looking like Randy Orton?

I could see what all the "Chris Hero to WWE" buzz was all about. Really enjoyed everything he did.

I read somewhere that he sometimes tested positive for doping, but that's because his body produces much more testosterone than normal.

If that's true, then shouldn't he have NO problem looking like Randy Orton?

I don't think naturally elevated testosterone levels reach the limit to have that sort of impact, but I'm no doctor. Even if that is the case, though, he'd still have to go to the gym to get the results.

So in the area where the looks and your physique makes a difference in some manner you refuse to hit the gym eventhough Bosses asked that from you in order to give you "promotion" of some sort. From bussiness standpoint thats just stupid thing to do. Other thing is, when Boss tells you to eat a shit you eat a shit wheter you like it or not. Thats just how it works...

pic001537ys.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back