• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official

Remember and call his mum a junkie crackhead, i won my 1st official fight when i was 4 years old by way of crying to the teacher, i assume this still applies in adult life, give em hell sweetheart. xx

PBF167-Punch_Bout.gif

Yeah my game plan is to not get hit, submitted or injured and hopefully that will secure a victory for me.

UPDATE: I was planning on relocating to San Diego to train at their Gracie-Barra gym but instead I'm moving to Thousand Oaks, Cali to train at Bas Rutten's Elite MMA. Far more expensive but they have top muay thai coaches as well as great bjj coaches. Plus Rutten teaches there weekly, and he's one of my all time favorite fighters so that's a plus.

You watched the tapes on him, if available.

With boxers vs Muay Thai fighters, it is an advantage because a Muay Thai fighter can fight well at range with alot of leg and front kicks and in 1-2 combinations but also are crafty working inside with elbows and clinch work working knees and controlling the opponent. As you would know Armbar you don't want him setting the pace or working in the pocket because even with his hand speed being slower than preferred he will know how to throw effective punching combos. Work with boxers who can switch stance and be effective, spar with boxers you think are better skilled.....

Good luck anyways and I hope your going to put a fight video on Youtube or something.

http://303dia.org/images/9/97/*****_Stole_My_Bike_-_Sonic1.gif
:lmao::lmao:

but I'll one up you with an even better montage for Armbars training purposes (if he in fact as a large Arfrican American mani that llegally acquired his bicycle).
[youtube]7slrxjF7AtI[/youtube]

You watched the tapes on him, if available.

With boxers vs Muay Thai fighters, it is an advantage because a Muay Thai fighter can fight well at range with alot of leg and front kicks and in 1-2 combinations but also are crafty working inside with elbows and clinch work working knees and controlling the opponent. As you would know Armbar you don't want him setting the pace or working in the pocket because even with his hand speed being slower than preferred he will know how to throw effective punching combos. Work with boxers who can switch stance and be effective, spar with boxers you think are better skilled.....

Good luck anyways and I hope your going to put a fight video on Youtube or something.

No tapes, we're talking amateurs here. 90% of amateur fights go unrecorded for a couple reasons: The fights are so low profile there's no point and also because many aren't sanctioned and are technically illegal fights so video evidence could send someone to jail.

As far as my game plan goes, I'm going to use my leg kicks to find range and stifle any movement he tries to enforce right off the bat. I have faith that I'm faster and stronger with my striking, boxing included so once I'm comfortable with my range I'm going to pressure him. Staying in the pocket with him without going into a clinch would probably put me in most danger, putting me right in route to a counter. Basically I'm planning on picking him apart slowly at first and then I have a couple of mixed combos I've been working with my muay thai coach that I don't think he'll have an answer for. If he for whatever reason tries to take me down I'm very comfortable with him in my guard and I can almost guarantee a submission finish from off my back whereas standing I feel like I could finish him but I wouldn't guarantee one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back