Official

I will change my name to whatever I win by, assuming I win.

This time next month I could be Via KO (strikes) 1:45 R2. Got a ring to it.

If I'm able to do so I will definitely provide a stream for you guys. Legally of course. It's a return show for a promotion called Hostility MMA. It was a gym but I think they had a little more success with a few local boxing and mma shows so they closed the gym and focused on putting shows together. It's nothing huge, no notable names on the card all just local talent. From what I hear though the guy who's going to be fighting in the main event trained at The Pit, famous for being the training grounds of Liddell.

Stay calm and stick to your gameplan. Don't be too eager and impatient or else you'll end up like Carwin lol. Wish you the best of luck.

What weight division are you?

I'm fighting this fight at welterweight (170) Chester but I'm going to move down to 155 after most likely.

If I lose, I will change my name to whatever I lose by sure. So many name will probably be Loss Via Bad Judges Decision.

You going to change your name if you win too?

EDIT: read that you are. Good luck mate. Beat the shit out of the poor bastard you're fighting.

If only you could go in there with the power of Four Loko

I was at this party once where this chick was drinking 4loko, and you could visibly see her mood go from pleasantly drunk to too drunk and hyper to crying and laughing simultaneously.

Don't go into the fight with the power of 4loko Armbar, go into the fight with the power of Thor.

You should start a steady stream of trash talk directed towards him on Twitter.

Best of luck, I'm sure you'll kick his ass.

I hope he beats the piss out of you to be honest. Actually, I hope he breaks every bone in your body..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back