[Official: Wrestlemania 26 Discussion]

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
Keeping with the yearly tradition of Wrestlezone, we bring you the official thread for next years Wrestlemania, 6 weeks before this years Wrestlemania even occurs. As Jake so kindly put it last year, this thread will probably generate more conversation in a week then all of the TNA pay per views in a year.

Now, as we don't know exactly what's going on at 25, but a general layout has been laid, there is obviosuly nothing definitive. However, Wrestlemania tends to slowly shape itself a few weeks after the last years Wrestlemania.

How is the WWE going to outdo the Silver Anniversary. It seems that the last few Wrestlemanias ten to build up to the big Anniversary shows, and then there's a let down of sorts the next year. How can the WWE keep people interested in a non anniversary show, it's simple.

We've been set up. All of this time, we've been set up. It's slowly been forming the last few years, and I simply feel like an Idiot. Think, Andre and Hogan big. Think Andre and his 17 year undefeated streak in the WWF going up against the multi year long title reign of the unstoppabe force of Hulk Hogan. Ladies and gentlemen, this generations Andre vs. Hogan will arive.

The Undertaker will put his 17-0 Wrestlemania streak on the line against John Cena and his WHC at Wrestlemania 26, and at long last, you are going to see the Undertaker, like Andre, hand the reigns over to Cena as the undisputed man of the WWE. If Cena wins over the Undertaker where so many major stars have fallen before, then without question the WWE is his company, and most people will recognize it then.

The Undertaker (with Austin just done with Injury and the Rock simply gone) is the last remnant of the Era before, much like Andre was the last representative of the 70's. Like Andre, the Undertaker was never "the man" in the company, but he was always "The Attraction." The WWE loves to replay old storylines, and to have a rematch of Andre and his 17 year streak vs. Hogan and his title reign reimagined into Taker and his 17 year streak vs. the title reign of Cena would be beyond epic.

So, of course very premature, any thoughts on WM 26.

Much to your chagrin, Shockmaster, I see the other main-event involving Jeff Hardy, entering as the WWE champion after he wins it from Edge at Summerslam 2009 (he will probably lose it here though, if that makes you feel any better). Also, I see an African-American wrestler winning Money In The Bank (either MVP or R-Truth) and I see McMahon and Savage finally coming to an understanding, which will lead to Savage headlining the list of HOF inductees for 2010 (I'm dreaming, I know).

See taht's where I'm not sure about the other title being invovled. This time last year, I called on Jeff Hardy vs. Edge, and I wasn't far off. It would have been right if Triple H didn't do what he does, and that's impose himself into title matches at big cards, oops, no triple h bashing in here.

Outside of Cena vs. Taker, I couldn't see another direction on where to go. Obviously Kennedy (he seems to be the Arizona Cardinals of the WWE) is the dark horse choice of finally getting a push and finally getting to the big one, even though I feel he's years away. Jeff Hardy could be the face of Smackdown, if only Triple H wasn't there, but after Edge and Matt Hardy, I don't see a big money feud with Jeffs name written on it. I mean, theres a potential for a Christian vs. Edge feud, depending on health and how Christians return goes, but then again, could Edge go into WM for a third year in a row as a heel champion and people not get tired of it?

Randy Orton is also another guy that you need to look for. A possible Orton vs. Michaels ina career match could happen on a big stage like that. Orton's profile keeps getting bigger and bigger each year, and the eventual run in with HHH in a one on one match or Michaels at mania is going to happen.

And Savage headling the HOF, while kick ass, is doubtful. However, I'm marking out over 6 matches on the SNME DVD, so there is hope.

The main event will inevetibly involve Cena, as he is the company's biggest star. While I have no idea of what the main event picture will look like this time next year, I think there are 2 equaly likely opponents to face Cena at next years mania.

1.Edge- Cena/Edge had 1 of the best feuds over the past few years, and it has been significantly long enough for these 2 to reignite it, certainly by next years Mania. They always have good matches, and I would love to see these 2 fight again - a sure fire draw in my opinion.

2.Undertaker-Next year might be the last opportunity that WWE have to have Cena face Taker at mania. Taker can still do the job but in order for this to be a truely memorable match they should do it sooner rather than later so that Taker can still perform significanly well and not leave it all down to Cena.

See taht's where I'm not sure about the other title being invovled. This time last year, I called on Jeff Hardy vs. Edge, and I wasn't far off. It would have been right if Triple H didn't do what he does, and that's impose himself into title matches at big cards, oops, no triple h bashing in here.

I may be too optimistic in saying this, but I think this is the year where HHH finally bows out of the main-event scene for good. I am 99.9% sure that it's going to be Edge vs. HHH for the WWE championship at this year's Wrestlemania, and I see HHH putting him over cleanly. Then, I see Edge getting the long reign he deserves until dropping the belt to Jeff Hardy at Summerslam.

Outside of Cena vs. Taker, I couldn't see another direction on where to go. Obviously Kennedy (he seems to be the Arizona Cardinals of the WWE) is the dark horse choice of finally getting a push and finally getting to the big one, even though I feel he's years away. Jeff Hardy could be the face of Smackdown, if only Triple H wasn't there, but after Edge and Matt Hardy, I don't see a big money feud with Jeffs name written on it. I mean, theres a potential for a Christian vs. Edge feud, depending on health and how Christians return goes, but then again, could Edge go into WM for a third year in a row as a heel champion and people not get tired of it?

I agree with you about Kennedy. While I think Kennedy still has a shot at being a main-eventer, I think that we are, at the very least, two years off from seeing that happening. I am sure of one thing: either MVP or Kennedy is going to ECW in the upcoming months. Whichever one goes is the one that WWE is going to go with first in terms of introducing them into the main-event scene on either Smackdown! or RAW.

As for Christian, there is definitely a chance, in my opinion, of him being in the main-event at Wrestlemania 26. But, I think where he's going to go is still uncertain. It is obvious that he's going to either RAW or Smackdown! when this year's draft comes along, but whether or not he becomes a main-eventer or mid-carder is still up in the air.

Randy Orton is also another guy that you need to look for. A possible Orton vs. Michaels ina career match could happen on a big stage like that. Orton's profile keeps getting bigger and bigger each year, and the eventual run in with HHH in a one on one match or Michaels at mania is going to happen.

I keep on forgetting about Orton. What he does at Wrestlemania 26 all depends on if he will be drafted to Smackdown!. If he gets drafted to Smackdown!, I can definitely see him being a good fit to face Hardy at Wrestlemania 26, given that they worked well together in their feud early last year.

And Savage headling the HOF, while kick ass, is doubtful. However, I'm marking out over 6 matches on the SNME DVD, so there is hope.

As a huge Savage mark, it is inevitable that, at the beginning of every year, I will say, "This is the year!"

Im thinking we will get he even up match, with Batista and Czena.

Think of it. Batsita has been out for a long time, and he will likely feud with Orton upon initial return. SO it will give people time to forget, enough time to make the match feel "new" again. Batista states that he has beaten Cena before, and he can do it again. The other reasons I feel this would work, is becuase im fairly sure Batista never got his title rematch against Jericho, and the fact that Batista is aging, and WWE will want to get the most money out of him as possible in the last few years. Im thinking Batista Vs Czena.

I think there are two solid options the WWE has for the WrestleMania 26 Main event.
Cena vs. Undertaker- this is without question the biggest drawing match they could do. Its superman vs. the streak and would be a great Wrestlemania calibre match.
Cena vs. Jeff Hardy- almost like a Hogan vs. Warrior situation. With Cena being the "hogan" and Hardy being the "warrior". They are the two top babyfaces right now and i think this will be even more pronounced by wrestlemania 26. It could even be a title vs. title match with both hardy and cena carrying world titles.

As for some other big tiem matches that could happen at Wrestlemania 26:
Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels Career Threatening Match- same build up as the ric flair/ micahels match. Vince says next time michaels loses his career is over. Michaels goes on a winning streak keeping his career alive. Eventually Vince decides to put Michaels up against his own best friend Triple H as WrestleMania. Triple H says he doesnt want to end the career of his best friend but Michaels says he doesnt want triple H to hold back and that he wants the very best of the game, Triple H promoises to give Michaels his best. This would set up an epic wrestlemania match.
Randy Orton vs. Edge- this would be an incredible feud and i think their wrestlemania match would be the culmination of the rivalry. They are both badass tweener style characters and either one could turn face. I think this feud would create some very memorable moments and the match would be great.
Money In the Bank- obviously going to happen again. Hopefully John Morrison gets the breifcase or possibly both Miz and Morrison bring it down and we have co-winners of the Money in the Bank for the first time ever.

WWE Title: title vs career match HBK vs Triple H. If rumors are true, and Michaels does retire at mania 26, who better to have his final match against than his best friend triple h? a straight wrestling match which would undoubtedly be a classic.
World Title: jericho vs taker. It's never been done before, as these two have never had a high profile match. Jericho's one of the best in the business, and we all know taker can put on a hell of a match, a feud between y2j and the deadman could be epic, possibly following up with a HIAC at backlash.

These are 3 of the matches I could see at next years wrestlemania if I'm just taking a blind stab in the dark at it.

Cena vs Batista- They wanted to do it at this year's Mania but Batista had to go and get hurt so why not next year.

Jericho vs Taker- I thought maybe this one would happen this year as well but with the inevitable HBK/Taker match looming in the shadows the showdown between these two alltime greats will have to wait until next year.

HBK vs Triple H- HBK ended Flair's career so I can't think of a better man than Trips to end HBK's. Triple H should have been the one to have Flair's last match but since he didn't he will wrestle HBK in his.HBK has said he wanted to go until Mania 26 so it makes sense.

That's all I've got for now its too soon for anything concrete but it's the best I can come up with so far.

I am not sure what to expect at all if I am honest. This time last year I was thinking ok, Im sure we will see Taker/HBK. Perhaps I could throw some ideas out there instead.

Chris Jericho vs. MVP
I think these two could have a terrific feud in the future. Maybe for WWE or World title?

Beth Pheonix vs. Natalya
A powerhous match, I can see Natalya moving to RAW in the draft.

Jeff Hardy vs. The Undertaker
Hmm, I think that if Jeff got a reasonable push had a couple of title reigns in 2009/10 I think he and Undertaker could have a good match.

Shawn Michaels vs Triple H
I like this idea a lot. But I can see Shawn Michaels not announcing his actual retirement until the night after or even after winning/losing. I highly doubt they will do another Flair type situation where HBK has to keep winning, I can see Shawn announcing his own retirement.

Just another idea.
What if Undertaker/Michaels didn't happen this year, and instead we had at Wrestlemania 25:
The Undertaker vs. Vladamir Kozlov
Shawn Michaels in Money in the Bank or facing JBL again
Or Shawn representing Rourke and Flair against Jericho? We've seen HBK/Jericho before at 'Mania. Or Michaels vs. MVP in a Interpromotional match.

If that happened, then perhaps we could have Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 26, and it will be Career vs Streak/Career. Imagine if Shawn and 'Taker retired at the event no matter who wins.

To be honest, at this stage its difficult to predict who will still be around? It's a nasty thing to say, but who knows who will retire from injury, who will be fired, who will fail the Wellness Policy? Would it be so far out the question that Jeff Hardy fails again?

lots of good choices, I really like the idea of Cena vs. Taker, however, i'd even put that off another year (WM 27 or 28) until we know for sure that undertaker is going to at least semi-retire. Batista vs. Cena was probably going to happen this year (and while the match was pretty good the summerslam build up wasn't), so i'd try putting it on next year with a card that looks something like this:

raw title:Cena vs. Batista (honestly they are both rarely healthy at the same time and if they are going into next year they should take advantage of it) and it's probably the 2 biggest names of the last 4 or 5 years

smackdown title Randy Orton(via draft or some other way) vs Jeff Hardy: was done well last year before hardy was a bona fide champ, with more creditionals and a good build up could be amazing (all though they need to give them time to have a full out match)

HBK vs. HHH: I've been wanting to see them in a one on one match at Mania for years! they have had every other match you can name, usually excellent matches too, just imagine what these two would do in a one on one match on the biggest stage (wm 20 triple threat would not be the same)

Jericho vs. Undertaker: if not for the hbk/taker match i'd be all for this at this year's, jericho has been on a role the last 6 months and is as great a heel as he's ever been. Give him the chance to hype the match, how the taker is not real etc, could be both and epic build and we all know both guys are capable of putting on great matches, plus they have never fought before

Edge vs. Christian/ Kurt Angle: if i'm correct Angle's contract expires so to have him return is not out of the question? if not the history between all of these men could lead to both a great feud culminating in a great match

even with this you have MITB, and people like Big show, kozlov, Khali, Kane, GayBL (i mean Bradshaw) etc who could fill out the rest of the card (not even including up and comers like punk, mvp, etc)

heck, on paper this all ready sounds like a better wrestlemania they have had the last few years!

I think that Cena vs. Batista 3 would be a pretty good main event but i think Cena vs. Jeff Hardy would be better for a few reasons. They are basically both the same kind of match, two top babyfaces colliding, and i think that Jeff Hardy far surpasses Batista in terms of being over. Also, i dont think the WrestleMania crowd would be that into a Batista cena match, becuase WrestleMania crowds are very different from the crowds we see throughout the rest of the year. I could see Batista and Cena both getting bood at WrestleMania much like they did last year and the result would be that the audience has no one to get behind and the match is a disaster. Similar to Goldberg vs. Lesnar. Batista-Cena 3 sounds good on paper but it might not neccesarily work.

On a side note, there will msot likely be a triple threat for one of the world titles. Recent Wrestlemanias(aka post brand split wrestlemanias) seem to follow a pattern when it comes to the world title matches:
WM19-singles matches
WM20-triple threat
WM21-singles matches
WM22-triple threat
WM23-singles matches
WM24-triple threat
WM25-singles matches(Cena vs. orton, edge vs. triple h most likely)
WM26-triple threat

I mean, I like the idea since there is no one else in the roster that can possibly make hbk's last match memorable..However, I am concern about the match per se. HBK can bring out the best in anyone but HHH is another story. I have nothing against him. It's just that he is really not that athletic compared to HBK. And this is supposed to be his last match.UNLESS, of course,i there is an outstanding stipulation that can make this match go down in history as one of the best matches..

I see Undertaker and the WWE trying to make him go with a 20-0 streak, so I don't see him right away fighting against John Cena for the streak, because when they do, I think they should let Cena win, after all, he and Randy Orton are the top names of their era. (as we know already, Orton could have won it back at Wrestlemania 21, there were doubts about his quality back then, now, I'm sure it would be the right call to make, because it would help elevating Orton as the top heel of the company).

So it Cena and Undertaker fighting each other out of question, I honestly could see a rematch between Cena and Triple H, like Cena vs. HHH III, they fought at Wrestlemania 22, Night of Champions (and it was announced as Cena vs. HHH II), so it would make sense to let them fight again a year and a half after their last match and after all they are tied. (1-1)

That takes of one of the main-events of the event, so the other one I could see being the pass of the torch to a new generation wrestler, maybe it would be someone like Ted diBiase or even Cody Rhodes (or even someone else that appears until then), but they need to put a younger talent over enough to be established after Wrestlemania 26, so I would make one of the rookies (they wont be by then, but they will be for sure still new on the business) fight against one of the major stars like Shawn Michaels or even Chris Jericho.

I don't know what will happen in one year, but maybe Jack Swagger, diBiase, Rhodes or even Tyson Kidd could make a great impact in the business in the next year and they would need this type of match to elevate them even more if not, I could see Jeff Hardy leaving this Wrestlemania as champion too.

About Undertaker's streak, if he fights against Shawn Michaels this year, I think he should fight someone like Jericho, someone that even if he loses doesn't lose credibility, and Jericho and Undertaker I believe never fight each other one on one, so that makes a credible contender against the streak.

ECW's match is totally unpredictable, but I could bet that some how William Regal will be there by 2010 and be the top heel of the brand (he needs to go to ECW to get the credibility he had when he won the KOTR 2008)...

Another thing that is completely unpredictable is Money In The Bank, well, not totally, Shelton Benjamin will be there (lol), but it depends a lot if they will have Randy Orton fighting Legacy members by then or it will happen sooner, if it happens at Wrestlemania 26, that leaves three or four persons out of MITB, so that could lead to seeing again Mr. Kennedy, maybe MVP or Morrison (if one of them doesn't win this year) and maybe Matt Hardy on the match.

About the rest of the card, is difficult to predict, they could make a Star vs. Wrestler match or something of that kind, and also they will always make that "filler match" envolving the Divas...

cm punk headlines period!!!!! he wins the belt of whichever show hes on which i prey is Raw! taker vs cena wuld b a great interpromotional match however imagine dx vs brothers of destructyion that wuld also be interpromotional match and that wuld have huge hype! that highly unlikely. Orton will most likely just have a match over a freud with a face maybe batista and i wuld jove to finally see shelton benjamin the best athlete i nsports entertainment win his match the money in the bank with rey morrison bourne himself koffi r truth and jericho. theres plenty that i wish wuld happen and plenty that culd happen one thing i know is that ist ben to long since the ic belt has ben at mania and that needs to change!

I think the two matches I'd agree with so far would be:

HBK vs. HHH
&
Jericho vs. Taker

I would have it so HBK says WM26 is his final one and requests Hunter to do it, provoking him enough to turn heel and give a heel of a match to bow out on.

Jericho and Taker is purely because it hasn't been done and they would give one hell of an opportunity. If Jericho is still a heel by then, he can go "I will do one thing that the sellout Shawn Michaels failed to do last year, I will defeat the Undertaker" - by then Taker would be 18-0. Place one more match and one against Cena (maybe for 20-0) and finish there, maybe Taker breaks role and states he wants Cena to give a hell of a match for him to finish 20-0, make it like the streak doesn't matter but the match does!

I like to see Orton around for the Main Event again but against who I'm not sure, I'm just worried that where people mentioned Jeff Hardy, that he ends up on his third strike, I'm sure he won't, but just enough to worry about where he will be this upcoming year.

I think WM26 should be a gimmick match for Edge, given he's in the title hunt again and people want him away from the title, this is a good time if anything - Edge vs. Christian maybe? Correct that feud if the one they do with the Hardys works out.

HoF wise - would be nice to see Randy Savage getting recognised for his status (or Owen Hart RIP). If he doesn't get inducted this year, then maybe Ricky Steamboat? If HBK retires next year, he will headline the HoF.

At this point, the following matches seem like the best candidates:

WWE/World Heavyweight Championship Match
John Cena vs. Batista OR The Undertaker

HBK's Last Match
Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels. I would fucking love to see this as HBK's final match.

Maybe something like Randy Orton vs. Edge, or Randy Orton vs. a Royal Rumble-winning Jeff Hardy?

Pretty much the matches in bold are the only things in certain. I would love to see them both. And I honestly do think the HBK/HHH match will end up happening for sure. Makes sense to me.

Ok, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say the Intercontinental title will be defended at WM 26.
Looking at CM Punk as champion and the rumour that he'll be entering a major feud for the title with Kane gives me hope.
So here's how I picture it... Or at least how I hope it will happen.
CM Pun, by this time next year, will have established himself as one of, if not the best IC champions in recent years. He'll have had a few good feuds and he might have even lost and regained the title once or twice and then it'll come to WM 26 where he faces his biggest challenge, both members of Team Priceless in a triple threat match for the title. I think, by this time next year both DiBiase and Rhodes will have become major upper midcard players.
If that does happen, I'd see on eof the Legacy members winning and having a respectful feud with his tag partner, leaving Punk to become a proper Main eventer.

I also think Christian will play a big part in next year's Mania. I don't think he'll win Money in the Bank, he's too old for that, keep MitB for younger stars. But maybe he'll be a wild card in a triple threat world title match.

As for MitB, I'm picking Morrisson. Just a hunch.

I think Cena v Batista is a lock for WM next year if both of them stay healthy, Batista will return in the summer then turn heel and win the title sometime before the end of the year, leading to the title match that WWE really wanted to do this year.

Also, I can see either Shawn Michaels or Undertaker retiring and having their last match similar to Flair to last year.

John Cena vs. Batista - It's bound to happen again. Batista will return sometime around summer and probably feud with Orton for a couple of months for the title. I doubt WWE will do it. Face vs. Face can work out here or Batista can turn heel. This would more likely be for the title.

Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels - Like the ideas posted in here. Triple H gots to turn heel though. Could be HBK's last match and them embracing in the ring in tears afterward would truly be a Wrestlemania moment.

Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho - Has to happen eventually. Would've liked for it to happen this year but HBk-Taker is a must. heel or face Jericho, it doesn't matter to me, although I would prefer heel.

Edge vs. Christian - Probably won't have the same feel to it since Hardy vs. Hardy is happening this year but I do agree Edge should be left out of the title picture for next year.

Randy Orton vs. Kurt Angle - Okay..this is totally assuming Angle returns when his TNA contract expires. I'm guessing it will be really hard to keep Angle a heel, which is what he's best at. Legacy can still be together around this time next year and feud with Angle. Orton has to be in the title picture. If Angle doesn't return, I would love to see Kennedy finally get his push.

CM Punk vs. Jeff Hardy - I really hope Jeff stays away from the title picture at next years Mania. He just doesn't convince me, nor does his brother. I've been wanting to see this match happen.

HOF possibilities - randy savage, the rock, shawn michaels, ted dibiase sr, who else? WHO IS FROM ARIZONA? i can't think of anyone..?

If Kurt Angle returns to WWE as it is rumored maybe at Wrestlemania 26 we would see Kurt Angle vs. Jack Swagger, great technical match with two former amateur wrestlers. The All American American vs. the american hero possibly for the united states title.

For the hall fo fame im really hoping its Randy Savage, the fact that hes not in is a complete joke. he NEEDS to be in or the hall fo fame isn't legitimate. Id like to see him compete one last time and bow out in a nice way but thats a stretch. For his last match they could do the standard legend vs. legend killer deal with orton vs. savage. That would be a solid match and add a lot to wrestlemania 26.

I kind of have to agree, and I think the biggest matchup they could produce would be John Cena vs Undertaker : Title vs. Streak. Of course there are other huge main events that could be produced but i believe this would be as big as it gets when you are looking at the active roster. John Cena would pose a huge threat too Takers streak.I actually believe it may be 60-40 chance of Cena winning this match. You would have the face of the company and era vs the the unimaginable Wrestlemania streak. I think this match up should be a face vs face matchup. That to me would add to the question marks as to who would walk away with the W. This could have a Rock/Hogan atmosphere where the fans dont know who to cheer if played right. Something would probably have to happen in the build up though to get more people baking Cena than there currently is. I feel in that match up he could hear the boo's unless Taker screws him repeatedly. The other way to gain Cena momentum with the crowd is maybe have Cena and Taker both want the match, and seeing how Taker doesnt talk alot you have Cena campaigning for the match. Vicky says no cause Edge should have the shot and Cena ives edge the shot on Raw or SD and beats him finally allowing us Cena vs Taker.

In the build for the match, Taker doesnt have to say much to build the hype, clearly from his past WM's. Cena cuold play the role of saying he lives for this business and nothing is bigger than WM. And he knows the fans make the business go and what better way to thank them than Cena vs Taker. He could say it would be an honor to step on to the grandest stage and try to beat the Undertaker.

If all that worked out well both guys would be standing in the ring with "Lets go Cena, Lets go Taker" chants befre the match starts. We could have the face of this era and company vs. the most amazing streak of all time in this business. Face vs Face. The Title vs The Streak. John Cena vs. The Undertaker.

Taker can still perform significanly well and not leave it all down to Cena.

If CENA had to carry the match it would be worst ever wrestlemania match ever... PERIOD

my predictions

Inferno Match

Kane vs. Batista

I have always wanted this match I would pay for this. Thier styles are so compatabile They may have amazing chemistry I loved thier match on RAW in ?2004?

MITB

Cody rhodes vs Ted vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Chavo vs. Finlay vs. Matt Hardy vs. (i'm hoipng) Joe Hennig/ Mr Perfect Jr

Meh I just put together some people that are decent and NEED a push which will maybye go to Rey Mysterio

US title

Vladimir Kozlov vs. MVP (C)

I hate Vlad but I would like to see MVP put a Boot through the side of his skull as Vlad bleeds MVP would send him crashing to the mat while Screwing Vlads wife Muhaha.... Oh Wait I'm getting carried away

SMACKDOWN VS RAW

Triple H (RAW) vs Shawn Micheals (Smackdown) vs. Tommy Dreamer (ECW)
I'm thinking Triple H and Dreamer would click and couls make a decent match from dreamer

ECW title

Christian vs Evan Bourne vs Big Show (C)

Match end with Evan's hand held high after a SSP

WHC TITLE

Jeff Hardy (C) vs. John Cena

Jeff walking in as champ would be great and I will want Jeff to walk Out the same way he walked in... (with a blocked nose) .... (LOL only Joking) JEFF RETAINS

HELL IN A CELL 17-0 on the line

Chris Jericho Vs. Hall of Famer The Undertaker

This Match has NEVER been done on PPV i think and would be.... GOOD
Jericho could win or not....

WWE title

Randy Orton (C) vs. CM Punk

Punk will win only to have Rey Mysterio (MITB holder challenge him Now)

Mysterio beats Punk

MAIN EVENT

HULK HOGAN and EDGE vs. THE ROCK and STONE COLD

Dunno how I will Finish this Maybye with Hulk starting as a heel and turning on edge....

WWE Championship
Triple H(c) vs Shawn Michaels

In Shawn's last match I'd obviously have him face HHH. WM would be a great stage for his last match plus HHH is his best friend so I can't think of a better opponent. It will be Shawn's last WM so he should win the belt and retire. A tournament can be held the night after for the vacant title.

World Heavyweight Championship
John Cena(c) vs Undertaker

The streak versus the championship. John Cena is arguably the biggest star of this generation. The Undertaker would be 17-0. Cena comes in as the World Heavyweight Champion. But he doesn't walk out with it. Cena would make it close but in the end he's already so established it would be a waste to have Cena end the streak as it would do little for him. Undertaker will finish his career undefeated.

ECW Championship
MVP(c) vs Mr.Kennedy

Two of the brightest stars in the WWE both with their own flaws. Being on ECW and holding that brands belt would go a long way to proving they deserve a WWE title reign. Kennedy gets the win because MVP has already had a lengthy reign.

MITB Ladder Match
Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy vs Christian vs Evan Bourne vs Rey Mysterio vs Kane vs CM Punk vs John Morrison

I'd have Jeff win it here because he never got the MITB win we all thought he would get. Maybe Christian instead because I could see him having one of those CM Punk like reigns afterward but on a lesser brand so its a little more credible like SD. One of these two guys.

Raw vs SD vs ECW
Big Show(R) vs Umaga(S) vs Henry(E)

Three of the WWE's biggest monsters in a battle for brand supremacy. Big Show wins because he has improved alot since returning in 2008.

Rob Van Dam vs Edge
One of the WWE's biggest stars against a returning hero. RVD wins to get the crowd pumped for the rest of the show.

In terms of randy ortons involvement, i would love to see him kill another legend, He's sort of shrugged off that moniker, and taking out possibly a returning kurt angle or a "legend in the making" would be great. Who cant imagine Orton slowly getting more frustrated and frustrated in the months leading up to Mania 26, getting beaten by older wrestlers again and again before assaulting a legend to reclaim his status as the one and only, legend killer.

In what should have been at Mania 23, Orton and Edge could also work. Rated RKO was broken up, and they put them in the MITB?
These two could have a great match i think

I pretty much agree with everyone else in HHH and HBK, with the embrace in the end with maybe a final DX goodbye speech.Shawn says he is ready, ready to thank the fans and bow out with the best best fans cheering him out. Definately worthy of mania 26.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back