[Official] TM Presents tdigle's Haus Und Hof

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Event: TM Presents tdigle's Haus Und Hof

Date: April 25-27, 2009

Guests of Honor*: IrishCanadian25, Y2Jake, Ms. TM Canada, TheOneBigWill, M_F's Biffle, klunderbunker, Becker-aholic, Murfish, NSL, Marquis, 48.7, CCS, DEADMANCANHASCHEEZBURGER

*All guests are tentative. Provided their passports check out (i.e., they don't get banned by April 15), they should be good to go.

Synopsis: TM, the visionary host of the wildly popular TM House, is proud to present tdigle's Haus Und Hof, a three-night interview extravaganza emceed by none other than the man that Howard Stern calls "...a bastard even more mordant and perverted than myself." Although all tickets to this event were sold in a record 59 seconds, The Bar Room has been given the exclusive right to broadcast it live. Tune in as tdigle grills and gabs with some of WZ's VIPs and Notorious Nobodies. Who wouldn't want to hear what's on the mind of the man Oprah Winfrey said she "...wouldn't piss on if he were on fire?"

One of WZ's most colorful, vibrant, and cheery posters left off(which would be moi, of course). I forsee bad things for this show's future.

I got left out too, and frankly, I am compelling enough to guarantee success in the first episode.

Hey, NSL, NorCal, we should compete with him.......:dark2:

I got left out too, and frankly, I am compelling enough to guarantee success in the first episode.

Hey, NSL, NorCal, we should compete with him.......:dark2:

I was actually invited to the first show. I'm clueless as to why.

FTS...you are definitely worthy of being placed on a show (and headlining one as well). But, this is not a popularity contest here. I have chosen posters based on an idea of what I want to achieve creatively speaking. I honestly didn't have anyone in mind when I decided to do this. I will definitely keep those that I have not involved in this installment in mind if there is a next one (as I have already mentioned, this may be a huge bust).

Just know that the theme of the upcoming show is this: chaotic clusterfuck.

FTS...you are definitely worthy of being placed on a show (and headlining one as well). But, this is not a popularity contest here. I have chosen posters based on an idea of what I want to achieve creatively speaking. I honestly didn't have anyone in mind when I decided to do this. I will definitely keep those that I have not involved in this installment in mind if there is a next one (as I have already mentioned, this may be a huge bust).

Just know that the theme of the upcoming show is this: chaotic clusterfuck.

Yeah, I was kidding. Good luck with the show.....

I better laugh though. I like to laugh.

Yes, I'd rather see tdigs' (tdigs is pronounced with two syllables) version of this than TM's version.

It's ok big guy (sorta), he left you, Sly and I off so your in good company, well, Sly's there too but it's ok

NSL is on the docket. You're way too vanilla to be on this edition. Maybe next time.

Can I be a guest on the second show?

You Bitch

:lsabre:

What about me?

If there is a second show, I will be more than happy to include all of you. I can't guarantee anything though, as the one I am doing may end up being a piece of shit. And, if it is, I definitely will not be doing a second. So, wait and see. If the reception's good, then you are definitely on the docket for a second show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back