[Official] Paul Heyman released!!! NO MORE THREADS ABOUT THIS

Fuck WWE.

seriously. If Heyman is TRULY let go. Good.

go form a NEW ECW in the likes of TNA. Cause thats what TNA is right now...missing Heyman in it. If heyman gets signed to TNA, fuck wwe. I'm supporting TNA all the way....no matter how crappy the show is.

vince wants to fuck over the genius that is ECW, fine. its already at this point.....your lost vince.

also i agree that all the ORIGINALS, god i hate saying that, should turn tail and leave. ALL of them...which is not that many.
Dreamer, stevie, rvd, sabu, sandman, balls, al snow, scorpio and the FBI. Fuck take taz and joey styles with you.
THEN vince.....go form your NEW vision of ECW. Dont shit and menstrate on people we look up to and look for in entertainment.

Last night ECW PPV does suck...WHY? Cause every ECW PPV i know to date..has something to do with WWE wrestlers...There has to be wrestlers from either smackdown or raw to be involve. WHy dont they just have their own PPV..meaning Only use wrestlers who are on their roster. Plus almost every week..i see raw and smackdown wrestlers have a match at an ecw ring...thats is pretty boring..

To me..i think WWE should leave ECW dead in the 1st place. Why bring ECW back when you dont have the orignal wrestlers..Extreame Champion Wrestling..OMG! How dumb is that when they band most moves..

welcome to the land of tna marks. Rvd is nothing special so the wwe would be fine without him. Sabu does have alot of talent but if he is just a back stage jackoff then he should be fired. Tna is bursting at the seams with wrestlers and without a two hour show its 4 min squash match per wrestler. Heyman is used and likes to kiss vinces ass to get back into his good graces every time he fucks up.

I think it's good for Paul Heyman and I hope he does something good like opening his own organization

TNA baby, sabu...rvd.. and paul e should all go to tna. Fuck This fake ass ecw now.

Keep your TNA out of the WWE Forum..

To the topic.. I personally think it'll turn out to be good.. I mean, all these poor ECW bookings were mostly all Heymans fault.. Steph, if she gets CC, will prob make the show better, as she does have good booking skills.. I really dont think ECW can go anywhere without a 2 hour show, but who knows..

Whoa whoa whoa, how do you think they're Heymans fault, anything he came up with either went through McMahon, or someone else pushed through. Heyman lost CC very early into this experiment.

seanvangster said:
Last night ECW PPV does suck...WHY? Cause every ECW PPV i know to date..has something to do with WWE wrestlers...There has to be wrestlers from either smackdown or raw to be involve. WHy dont they just have their own PPV..meaning Only use wrestlers who are on their roster. Plus almost every week..i see raw and smackdown wrestlers have a match at an ecw ring...thats is pretty boring..

To me..i think WWE should leave ECW dead in the 1st place. Why bring ECW back when you dont have the orignal wrestlers..Extreame Champion Wrestling..OMG! How dumb is that when they band most moves..

he makes alot of sence, i mean i dunno, if they are gonna have a 1 hour show... even with a small roster, they can put out a measely 1 hour show with JUST ecw wrestlers... heck even the WWE guys that have been transfered to ECW could wrestle, that wont bother me... its the fact that almost every week its some random wrestlers from either RAW or SD wrestling against 1 or 2 ECW wrestlers...

get some storylines that DONT involve the other brands. just some good old fashion rivalries...

well, it seems like ECW is trying to do that now that i think about it... but they always want to try an bring the fans from the other 2 shows into the mix, and so they add a match with a SD or RAW wrestler(s) in it.

There isnt enough time to continue the rivalries and get good story lines when they have to give up so much time to a match featuring RAW and SD wrestlers.

Whoa whoa whoa, how do you think they're Heymans fault, anything he came up with either went through McMahon, or someone else pushed through. Heyman lost CC very early into this experiment.

And you would know this how? Heyman did infact lose it, but then shortly after got it back.. The last 2 months he's had it, and what? The shows have been garbage.. He and someone else, I forget who were the writers, so yeah, he had an impact on the shows.

Well thanks for the clearing that up, I was not aware. I thought it was still that guy who wanted to change everything about ECW and put WWE logos on the screen and call it WWE presents ECW. I don't remember his name so i gave the long description. Since you are right, I must concede that it is Heymans fault, but then say he hasn't had a lot to work with. They won't let him do things completely how he wants to, but a great writer would be able to adapt.

He and fromer Smackdown! writer Lagana were the bookers. Remember him? The one who had no fkn idea and created all the bullshit gimmicks that Smackdown! is in the process of fading out right now. And Heyman never had full CC. The time when he had most freedom was for the ONS PPV. Where Vince couldn't be fucked nor saw a point to changing the event's lineup and we thus witnessed a true to ECW event. Heyman showed us that he still remembered his shit and was still in touch with his product even after so many years out of it.

For the first ECW taping for SciFi, Heyman wrote the lot, but I remember reading on Wrestlezone that Vince vetoed over half of his original ideas for the show. And after that single show alone he lost all CC. And we all know how all this shit turned out. Mind you, that despite being an absolute trainwreck, the first ECW show on SciFi in retrospect was one of the better ones. And that is fkn sad.

ECW did have a couple amazing shows - especially the show at Hammerstein Ballroom where RVD defended against Kurt Angle for the title - but again this was only because the show had just two segments and the rest was all just matches with great athletes. I mean how do you fuck that up?

Blaming Paul for ECW is just wrong. Especially considering the mess that the WWE is in as a whole. Its ridiculous. This is Vince's fault.

ECW died in January 2001 after Pine Bluff. Vince McMahon can continue all he wishes with his ECW demagogy, but it doesn't change the fact that WWE's version is a grotesque and malicious caricature of the real thing, and it's disgraceful how they keep paying lip service to ECW. WWE continue to speak in the name of ECW, when in reality WWE are the gravediggers of ECW.

Paul Heyman made a big mistake in agreeing to do this show, and he should have resisted it at all costs. The entire situation is extremely sad :icon_sad:

The number of wrestlers leaving WWE recently is quite big. There's obviously a lot of people pissed off backstage. Vince and his cronies have certainly managed to piss me off with the way they've attempted to completely discredit the legend of ECW. The way WWE have raped the ECW name is a counter-revolution of the worst kind, and I wouldn't be surprised if this whole WWECW project has been a conspiracy from the start to destroy ECW's reputation. Unfortunately, Vince has at least succeeded in tarnishing the name, because the letters "ECW" no longer solely mean the revolutionary wrestling organisation of 1993-2001, but also a failed third brand of WWE. Yuck, I feel sick just typing out the last 8 words of the previous sentence.

Although 2 hours would be better, 1 hour is enough time to develop storylines and characters. I mean heyman used to do it in the old ecw, and tna does it just fine, and that's even with a pay per view every month that they need to develop storylines so people will buy the show. It could be done, it's just that vince and all the other wwe cronies stick their nose in the ecw and don't let paul do what he wants. 1 hour a week for half a year should definitely have been enough to build up to a good pay per view, but they didn't do it. I was happy when i heard about the sabu heat because I was hoping he would get released so he could go back to tna. Now i'm really excited because I'm hoping heyman does get released and goes to tna, or better yet start a new third promotion, cuz one of the things that made ecw really great was that they would shit on whatever wwf or wcw were doing and make fun of them, obviously they couldn't be as rebellious as they were then because ecw is now owned by wwe, it never was and could never be the same. Hopefully rvd is next to get released, because i'm tired of seeing this guy get held down. He was one of the most exciting guys back in the day but wwe's style is so lame.

touchdown boy said:
It could be done, it's just that vince and all the other wwe cronies stick their nose in the ecw and don't let paul do what he wants.
you make a good point, this may be why Raw and SD! haven't been up to par as of late, because everybody has their nose in heymans buisness, instaed of concetrateing on how to make the other to brands better, I think that they should give paul on more shot, let him have complete CC for one more month, if things don't improve then release him and end ECW once and for all

I have been following ECW since its creation, and although I am not a hardcore fanatic (I'm not too much into the violence, and like wrestling for the storylines and dialog as well), I am a fan of ECW.

If Paul Heyman is let go, I will stop watching WWE now. I started watching wrestling 17 years ago, stopped about 5 years ago, and started back up half a year ago when the ECW One Night Stand PPV sparked my interest. I have been pumped about December to Dismember, but alas, what a crappy PPV.

Once CM Punk lost, I was sure that Bobby Lashley would win, and I almost turned off the PPV, then thought that it did cost some money to order. If Paul Heyman is let go, I will follow wherever he goes, and will not watch WWE again.

-=MaStA ViC

I'm done with WWE. I started tonight by not watching RAW and will continue to do so every week until I read that things are getting better. Every week it's the same bullshit. You can count on it. I'm tired of Vince's delusional, god-in-his-own-eyes syndrome and his lack of knowledge and/or caring of what the fans want. The only reason I have been watching this tripe is to see if ECW will get better but after sunday night, I now know it will only get worse. The last few years of WWE TV have literally made me sick and there's only so much you can take. Well Vince, thanks a lot you cheap bastard. Thanks a lot for ruining the name of the best promotion that ever was. You shamelessly stole Heyman's ideas and talent and then think you have the right to shit on the legacy? Ha! Go fuck yourself you old ****!

If the whole Heyman thing turns out to be a work then I will tune in to see what the hell happens but if Paul is truly done with WWE then I will respect the man even more and will gladly follow him wherever he goes. I can only hope that if all this is not a work that the ECW "originals" will follow Heyman's example and proudly tell Vince how it is and walk out as well. The man I really feel for most of all in all of this bullshit is Tommy Dreamer. The man embodied all that ECW was about. He got in shape to wrestle again and he was so excited to see ECW be ressurected and what happens? He becomes a jobber to rejects like Davari and Great Khali, witnesses all that he has sacrificed be thrown away and has to put up with Vince's ******ed non-existent booking. After the ppv sunday a fan talked to Tommy for a few minutes and he said and I quote: "ECW is dead. I'm now realizing that. ECW still lives in the hearts of all of you." He then hugged the fan and said "I'm sorry." It's not your fault Tommy. We love you all the same, but we hate Vince McF@ggot even more for what he has done.

ECW will live forever in the hearts and minds of the loyal fans who stuck with them through thick and thin. The fans who payed their hard earned money to see the best product possible. Goddamn I miss ECW so much (this isn't ECW so I won't even acknowledge it) it's not even funny. Tonight in place of WWE Monday Night Snoozefest I watched my dvd of BARELY LEGAL. What a great show. Vince only wishes he could book stuff that genius.

In closing, as a great man once shouted out, EC FUCKIN W!

probably a storyline whats with him crying on the ecw show come on when wwe fires someone they dont have them on the show crying looking all depressed they are simply gone you see them on tna the next week or some shit

Heyman was crying for a promo he cut on the Big Show's title loss. This is another thing that has popped into my mind for a while now. If you listen carefully and watch Heyman's promo carefully, it seems to me that he is trying to send messages to us fans. Remember blood, sweat and tears. The old ECW was built on it. Heyman pointed to his bloodless tie and said something like "This is the blood of ECW etc." This abomination has no blood nor sweat. Heyman's tears were real. He wasn't crying because Big Show lost the title. He was crying because he witnessed his baby destroyed at the hands of the biggest dipshit in the universe last night. It all makes sense.

I'm sure that wherever Paul E. goes, we will all follow him. ECW is just a name now, but the legacy lives on. Paul can live out his dream in TNA or start a third promotion. Everything that ECW stood for is not dead, its only the name that is dead. The blood, sweat, and tears still live on, and it is up to Paul where he will continue doing what he does best.

i think wwe are stupid if they have let him go the guy is the best writer they have got. i think heyman should go to tna with his brain i think they can become a greater show than they already are. If he does go expect other "ECW" originals to follow with the likes of sabu, RVD, and all the others that aint on tv because the newer "ECW"/WWE guys are getting all the spotlight.

i feel bad for paul he built ecw and now vince owns the ecw name and even if heyman decides to go to tna or try and start a new promotion he cant use the ecw name

it's just like hardcore homecoming it was a good show but the whole time you felt something was missing and that was the ecw name on it we all know it was ecw but now that vince owns the name we will never see ecw again

You people are seriously deluded - Paul Heyman's 'fantastic' booking skills died with the old ECW. Admittedly I can't stand the new ECW - there's a lot of talent on the roster but the creative team - Paul Heyman and some other jerk-off - don't know how to use them properly. You can whine and complain about Vince all day long but the fact of the matter is that for the past two months - right about when ECW got worse... and worse.... and worse - Paul Heyman is the chief writer for the damn show!!

I for one say good riddance - what exactly has he come up with since ECW went down the toilet in '01??? Nothing - a big fat nothing at that - maybe now a good writer can breathe some life into the show.

This is not the old ECW - so why should it stay the same? And as for you TNA fans who have decided to add commments - this is WWE forum - so get the F' out!!!

xwave7000 said:
You people are seriously deluded - Paul Heyman's 'fantastic' booking skills died with the old ECW. Admittedly I can't stand the new ECW - there's a lot of talent on the roster but the creative team - Paul Heyman and some other jerk-off - don't know how to use them properly. You can whine and complain about Vince all day long but the fact of the matter is that for the past two months - right about when ECW got worse... and worse.... and worse - Paul Heyman is the chief writer for the damn show!!

I for one say good riddance - what exactly has he come up with since ECW went down the toilet in '01??? Nothing - a big fat nothing at that - maybe now a good writer can breathe some life into the show.

This is not the old ECW - so why should it stay the same? And as for you TNA fans who have decided to add commments - this is WWE forum - so get the F' out!!!

did you even watch one night stand 1 and 2?

Yes - both were FUNDED by the WWE, remember?? So before these people go berating Vince - for getting rid of a stale creative member (which is all Heyman is these days) - maybe they should remember that.

I see this as a positive thing. It's inevitable that T.N.A. will attempt to gain his services. I think if Hayman and Russo can work together it would be awesome. Russo has some good ideas he just need's somebody to help him get rid of the shit one's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back