• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] Paul Heyman released!!! NO MORE THREADS ABOUT THIS

I

ianhbk

Source: PWInsider.com

Paul Heyman was sent home from today's Monday Night Raw/ECW taping in North Carolina.

We can confirm that the word going around is that he's been let go by the company following last night's ECW PPV.

More on this story throughout the evening.

omg..

Toughts???:wwf: :wwf:

wow....if heyman did get let go....wow.... ecw is as good as dead ..i bet sabu got let go as well then..... wow...

Thats a lil ridiculous to release him he should be kept around as a writer or something because Heyman knows wrestling and he is a decent writer i hope he isnt released.

Wall_of_Jericho said:
Oops sorry dude looks like we posted the same article at the exact same time

http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/news/heymanout lol

Anyway, I hope Heyman had the balls to stand up to Vince and tell him his true thoughts about the direction ECW is going in after that shambles of a pay per view.

Wooops sorry man :)

Yeah that's probably why he was released, he must have said something to Vince.

Vince is the reason ECW is crap not Paul E. this sucks, the guy is ECW,

KingofKingsJT said:
Vince is the reason ECW is crap not Paul E. this sucks, the guy is ECW,

Very true but IF as most of us suspect Paul has voiced his opinion to Vinnie about the state of ECW then there is only going to be one winner in that argument and it is not Heyman.

So it's more than likely that's why Heyman has been "sent home" as wwe.com are saying.

I don't think WWE would ever let Heyman completely go. They can't afford to let him end up in TNA, which is where (were I Paul Heyman) I would go after all this.

A great writer like Heyman is what TNA needs, and WWE would be smart to not give them this oppurtunity.

jefferson411 said:
I don't think WWE would ever let Heyman completely go. They can't afford to let him end up in TNA, which is where (were I Paul Heyman) I would go after all this.

A great writer like Heyman is what TNA needs, and WWE would be smart to not give them this oppurtunity.

i think they are blagging to get us to tune in, well i dont know about anyone else but its working on me lol:farttorch:

maybe they are. the way i see it if they talk about it on raw tonight its a storyline. if theres not i think its legit

platynumx said:
maybe they are. the way i see it if they talk about it on raw tonight its a storyline. if theres not i think its legit

very true i think we all are going to be waiting the outcome of this one:robvandam:

I think it is a storyline completely and if they can hide this very secretly it might work out very well

either way if this is a storyline or if heyman did get let go this will be my last week of watching wwe.if its a storyline i m gonna agree with the vkm and say this angle is 'dumb to the extreme' (no pun intended) and if heyman is gone there is no hope left anywhere to bring the top notch level that any brand of wwe once was.

we need to get our heads together lets see how tonight plays out then well see what happens, lets see how ecw plays out, i hope vince doesnt think he is bigger then ecw, we will all see

i hope vince doesnt think he is bigger then ecw
vince doesnt think that. he knows that. that become fact to him when he bought ecw.same goes for wcw and all the other promotion he bought out/put out of business back in the day

"Problems started yesterday when most everyone realized that the ECW PPV was quite awful to say the least. Heyman was unhappy with how the show was booked and he voiced his concerns before and after the show. There were issues between Heyman and McMahon because of how the show played out on TV, with most everyone knowing that it was a disaster. Furthermore, the problems carried over from last night, and led to incidents occuring backstage at today's RAW/ECW taping.

At 2:00 P.M., Heyman had a meeting with Vince and Stephanie McMahon. Heyman came out of the meeting looking as if nothing happened. Nobody had any idea that there was anything wrong between the two parties. Shortly thereafter, Heyman gathered his belongings and left the building to go home."

That was reported on WrestleAttitude.

Also reported is Sabu has offically been released from the WWE and RVD is said to be very unhappy and has vocied thoughts of junping over to TNA.

Wow lets see, Big Shows gone, Sabu is gone, and it looks like Heyman is gone, and this all happening after December to Dismember, what a fitting name cause it looks like it was the dismemberment of ECW, this truley sucks, and not because ECW is great or anything but because it could have been if done properly, they should just change the name of the show to HEAT and just complety drop the ECW name that or if they can get two hours or even an hour and a half then try and get Bischoff to come in and change it to WCW, I highly doubt this will happen.

one thing I have to say to Vince right now is that Congragulations you have officailly destroyed EC f'n W, and have now lost all of my respect Fuck you Vince, fuck you!!!

Even if it is a storyline I don't think it can save WWECW.

I for one hope Heyman did get released, I think it is a long time coming. Heyman is the best prometer/writer/booker ever IMO. I just hope now he can go back to doing what he does best w/out Vince and the WWE holding him down. If TNA where to give him the book right now look out WWE. There is major buzz around TNA right now it it may break through just like ECW did. I hope TNA signs Heyman right away. It would also be great to see him do something in ROH (not that ROH needs help bookink but I really think they lack on the promoting end of the business.)

justinsayne said:
one thing I have to say to Vince right now is that Congragulations you have officailly destroyed EC f'n W, and have now lost all of my respect Fuck you Vince, fuck you!!!

The ledgend of ECW will live on, when Vince started WWECW most knew it would never work. ECW is something I will tell my kids all about. ECW alos helped me through some tough times im my teens. Watching it was a huge release for me. Nothing Vince does can change what ECW has ment to people. I wouldn't be surprised though to see them trash the ECW title though on WWE TV beacause WWECW is dead but not ECW.

The_Natural said:
The ledgend of ECW will live on, when Vince started WWECW most knew it would never work. ECW is something I will tell my kids all about. ECW alos helped me through some tough times im my teens. Watching it was a huge release for me. Nothing Vince does can change what ECW has ment to people. I wouldn't be surprised though to see them trash the ECW title though on WWE TV beacause WWECW is dead but not ECW.
I agree, unforunatly I didn't get to watch it when it was the old ECW except through tapes and DVDs, I wish I had though, when they decided to bring back ECW i was hopeing that it would be something of a new alternative to RAW and SD!, I was wrong, Vince brouth it back so he could trash the fuck out of it, they would have been better off createing a third brand that wasn't named after a former promotion that had such a huge cult following.

Hell, I'd love to see all the Originals just turn their backs and walk out on Vince

Cool...the PPV tells it all..."December to Dismember"...that tell me that ECW is going to be dead after DtD. Dismember = Remember ECW...lol

If Paul and other ECW wrestlers really get release..then thats gonna be a big lose to ECW fans. Paul is what keeping ECW going. I hope Bishoff take over ECW as the new manager and change it WCW or something.

yeah true That's kind of what i thought with Kurt Angle. I'm scared for WWE. if this isn't a work

Vince really is starting to do my head in, i cannot believe for the life of me that if it is true that Heyman has been released and that it is not a work, that Vince is blaming Heyman for last night's worst ever pay per view, when considering Vince always has the last say on all ideas. There is only one person to blame for last night's ppv and that is Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

For the first time in many years i am getting bored and fed up with WWE at the moment and i am considering tuning in to TNA, and the main reason for this is for the simple fact that TNA cares what the fans think and they replicate this in the wrestling matches which are booked. I wanna watch fast paced action packed matches which keep you entertained and thirsty for more instead of the tripe which the WWE is providing for us at the moment. I've been a WWF/E fan for 19 years now and at the moment i could not care less if i didn't watch another episode of Raw or Smackdown ever again. Even the PPV's are getting stale and boring, until 2-3 years ago, when ever it was the day of a PPV i was always pumped and excited and could not wait to see what was going to happen, cause anything and everything USED to happen, but now every PPV seems exactly the same as the last one. Anything can happen in the WWF/E, well it always seemed so years ago but not anymore, more like nothing will ever happen in the WWF/E.

Hulkamania dies when Hogan dies, 'Woo' dies when Ric Flair dies, but when that man [Heyman] is gone and while he's gone, ECW will live on,"
Heyman said that at dcd.

i think its a storyline.

TOO much of a coincidence to have him say that then just be fired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back