[OFFICIAL] Mighty_Ricky Palace of Beanbag Chairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steamboat Ricky

WZCW's Living Legend
We don't do campaign headquarters. But come here if you want to hang out with a couple of cats who will...

NEVVVVVAAAAAAAAAHHHH REEEEEETAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!

:flair:

That's all kayfabe, dude. He was at Mania 25...he bladed himself on Raw a few weeks ago. People who are retaaahhhed don't just go around blading themselves. There's all that ROH talk, too.

And NEVAHHHH RETAAAAHHHH is more like a mindset, anyway.

For those who seem confused...
tdigle
...Mighty_Ricky very much wants to be a part of the tournament...or we would not have entered. We are going for a more relaxed and laid back "headquarters." One where people can chill and watch some Flair.

awww SHIT son, there is gonna be a rockin party in the palace of beano bafg chairz tonniiiiiight.

Big win tonight. big win.

NEVAH RETAAAAHHH

Well you know something brother, a lot of people out there have been saying, "HBKlunder, how are you going to handle, the onslaught of a team like Mighty_Ricky man? How can you survive against a team that is against all four of the demandments: the worshiping Shawn Michaels, always having the cutest pics, being an OCWite, and talking about boulders man?" Well all my little HBKlunder-maniacs, don't you worry for one second. Me and my partner, the big bad Becca are going to take these big fat dudes and beat them from one side of this forum to the other man. They'll be picked up over our heads and slammed down to the mat below. And when the whole forum begins to crack, when Mighty_Ricky falls down into the ground and are swallowed up by the Earth, thank GOD all those people voted for HBKlunder, because we'll be there to carry them to the promised land, man. That glorious land they've always heard about, the one flowing with green rep and moderation asperations. SO MIGHTY_RICKY, WHATCHA GONNA DO, WHEN HBKLUNDER RUNS WILD ON YOU???

thats really unecessary, to be all up in our celebration thread like this. You guys are gonna win, being the stronger team. try winning with some damn grace

It's weird that the finals isn't going to be HBKlunder and Mighty Ricky.

Good luck guys, I hope we get the honor of facing off against either of you in the finals.

I kind of hope it's MightyRicky and enough people hate NorCal to get us over.

Yeah, we have to beat the AusCan kids first. With Sparky being underrated, and TM being not underrated, they average out to being rated correctly. I don't know what that has to do with anything, I expect that they will be tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back