[OFFICIAL] Let's all praise Freaks and Geeks thread!

¡Roján!

Down with the trumpets.
I just started watching after about 5 years of friends of nagging me too, and it's fantastic. How did the show not get more than one season?

Pretty sure they cancelled after like twelve episodes right? No real finale. I enjoyed it for what it was though, James Franco and Jason Segel were gold.

¡Roján!;3779642 said:
I just started watching after about 5 years of friends of nagging me too, and it's fantastic. How did the show not get more than one season?

How about because you and lots of others like you (including myself) didn't see it until years after it had been cancelled. Then again I'm in the UK so my viewership of an American TV show means approximately jack shit.

¡Roján!;3779663 said:
I'll choose to ignore Habs non-sensical ramblings and summon jmt225. You listed it as your favourite show of all time, in Nick's thread. I like it a lot, but I wouldn't consider it the best show ever. Why do you?

Greatest cast ever assembled for a television show, bar none. It couldn't have been any more sweet or funny. Awesome, awesome, AWESOME soundtrack. Perfectly displayed the 'awkward teenage years' while also remaining innocent and heartwarming. And it's just a show you can watch over and over again and never get tired of it.

I'm not sure I'd classify it as the "Best show ever," but it's definitely the best show to ever revolved around teenagers, IMO. And it's definitely in my top 3 favorites, on some days even #1 as in Nick's thread.

Probably would have done better if they used better looking 25 year olds to play the teenage parts (Ian Ziering as Sam).

Really good show that was really well done. It's another show that would do wonders if it ever made it to syndication but it never made it a third of the way there.

Judd Apatow had a great run and I think this is where it started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back