[OFFICIAL] Famous Peeps You Met

BradTheGreat

Dark Match Winner
I've searched for 'famous people met' with no luck and the only thread like this i remember was only a 'wrestlers met' thread.

SO!

Here is the famous people met thread. Movie star, television personality, wrestler, musician... whatever.
Entertain us all with your wonderful story or provide a pic.. you gotta choose one.

Guess I'll start the ol' ball a-rollin'

Jukka.jpg

Jukka from The Dudesons. I'm the handsome fellow on the far left.

and..... GO!

This might not mean much to others but I met the captain of my favourite football team. Steven McManus of Celtic. I met him at an ATM and he gave me an autograph. It.Was.Awesome

I saw Will Self be at the wrong station last week. I've also seen Rhys Ifans in recent weeks. The best is probably Hasselhoff and I've posted that photo before.

The only famous person I've met twice was Billy Bragg.The second time I met him I showed hima photo of the first time in stalkerish fashion.

never heard of him, but ive shaken Chuck Lidell's had, and met most of the 98' forest team, and ron atkinson

Reg Holdsworth is a good one. Did you beat hm before or after his Safestyle UK adverts? Probably his finest acheivement.

Nobody. My dad met Ozzy Osbourne in a parking lot after a partyand they had a drink together. Most I can say for my bloodline.

I once saw Peter Crouch walking through town, does that count?

I was also mugged in Southampton City Centre by Bradly Wright-Phillips.

Quite a few boxers (Mike Tyson, Lennox Lewis, Sugar Ray Leonard, Hasim Rahman, and a few others), Dave Matthews, Darrell Green and Rudy Ray Moore (Dolemite's the shit).

I've also met a few people in politics, but I don't think they really count.

I can win the competition for the weakest link to a celebrity.

My english teacher... made the bed... in Bob Dylan's hotel room.
Anyone got a weaker link than that?

My uncles cousins roommates dog's former owner's son's best friend's cousin's teacher's brother's maid's shoemaker's father's favourite horse's groomer's friend met The Beatles.

True story.

When I was in I think 7th or 8th grade I met and had dinner with Tiki and Ronde Barber. My uncle is friends with a lot of big publishers in New York, and they had just released a book so they were having some sort of dinner, and he got invited and brought me. I sat right across from Tiki Barber, who despite being an ass now, was a really nice guy. He loves mac and cheese, got a huge plate of it at a really fancy steak restaurant haha.

Reg Holdsworth is a good one. Did you beat hm before or after his Safestyle UK adverts? Probably his finest acheivement.

I think so. He was opening the local market and charging for autographs. He asked me if I wanted one, I said ''sure'', the cunt then tried to get money off he. I said ''nah'' and he snatched it back off me.

Met that chick Rachel Dratch that used to be on Saturday Night Live for years. She was at the annual international film festival we have here in Newport, we were both going to see a screening of "This is England". Fuckin' great film. She was quite drunk though, so it was hilarious when she was trying to tell me how much she loved Shane Eddos (the director's name is Shane Meadows).

If you count getting an autograph as "meeting" someone, then I've also met Wes Craven, David Cronenberg, Sid Haig, and Moustapha Akkad. Also CJ Graham who I'm sure no one has ever heard of, but who played Jason in Friday the 13th Part 6: Jason Lives.

I also semi-met Nicolas Cage once. He bought a mansion maybe 10 minutes away from my apartment a couple years ago and sends his kids to the private school here. Saw a giant crowd at the beach one day and saw Nicolas Cage, immediately ran up to the crowd and nearly got an autograph but he ducked into his car before I could get to the front of the line. Seemed nice though, he signed more autographs then he really needed to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back