• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official drunk tank

Sparky

Master of the Aussie kiss
I'm going to be spending new years at home tonight with just my partner. currently she is playing her DSI and will most likely be playing it until about 9. I'm still drinking but will most likely be on here... just a fore warning now before it actually happens... but I will contain myself to this thread only. don't like the drunken babble? stay out of this thread and let 10% ****** end 2010 drunk and bored without any hassle...

jelly shots FTW...

Indeed, but in Australia we do it big. No point drinking unless it's for a while. Waiting for the jellyshots to set then I'm getting into it. I barely drink nowadays so I'm going to get drunk tonight. Hoping a few people might turn up but they have to work so...

Ahh, well tomorrow at some point I plan on going out to party with my friends, but that'll be near 8 or 9. Up until then, chillin' with the family.

Well went for a walk down to get some tea, (have zinger burgers shrunk or is it just me?) put $20 through pokies got some more alcohol and caught a taxi back up. I' starting this year the same I do every year. with less then $10 to my name. but it's worth it I guess...

the same cop car has came up this street five times since I have been home, what half an hour ago? I think it has something to do with the fact two people have been stabbed and one person shot in the last month. not to pension the huge drug raid last week...

Mention... damn centrelink add...

Forgot to mention, watched kick ass last night. went into it with low expectations was surprised at how good it was though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back