[OFFICIAL] Darren Young / CM Punk Discussion Thread

I think that having the ability to compete hard each and ever week with a manager who hates and attacks you (Just as Bryan has) should have given Young a higher position than 8th place. However, his wins had SES written all over them, and as they were not there this week to bail him out, he was destroyed in the battle royal. I see him failing to move up, and perhaps getting eliminated.

Well on smackdown, CM punk attempted to save Darren Young and induct him into the SES. But Young changed his mind, and got beat down by SES till mysterio made the save.

Im enjoying the story between them both right now, and I hope it ends with Young finally joining the society. Because this is the only way I see Young staying relavent.

okay I like Darren Young but a few things that confuse me with him....

1 - is he black or white or just going for that air hostess colour? (And this question gets me negative reputation how Anonymous Mozzarella? It's a legitimate question I think.)

2 - His hair. I take it he is going for the look of one of those troll dolls?

3 - Does anyone else thinks he looks like John Cena?

That aside I like the dude and think he'll do well however NXT turns out.

okay I like Darren Young but a few things that confuse me with him....

1 - is he black or white or just going for that air hostess colour? (And this question gets me negative reputation how Anonymous Mozzarella? It's a legitimate question I think.)

2 - His hair. I take it he is going for the look of one of those troll dolls?

3 - Does anyone else thinks he looks like John Cena?

That aside I like the dude and think he'll do well however NXT turns out.

3- Thats all I could think about when I watched NXT last night that Young look just like Cena, but young is actually black but acting white & Cena is white acting black. I think if the WWE can get notice to this idea, they can run a angle where they are Half-Brothers. He can go by the name Darren Cena. It has to better than whatever gimmick he has or will have in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back