Official Against All Odd's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
T.N.A.'s Against All Odd's

11th February

I'm not sure what Angle and Joe will be doing. I can possibly see Angle going after Cage. Although I think it might be to soon. Personally I would like to see Angle to have just a great wrestling match. I would love an online vote to determine his opponent.

There will be another Styles/Rhino match. I hope it isnt 6-Side's of steel, you can have to much of a good thing and Lockdown is'nt to far away.

James Storm and Gail Kim vs. Chris Harris and Jackie. I'd prefer a one on one match but that will come at Destination X.

I think there will be another L.A.X./Team 3D match. I was wrong in my prediction that Senshi would interfere at Final Resolution so I think he will this month.

Christian Cage vs. Kurt Angle has been confirmed by Tnawrestling.com as the main event for Against All Odd's.

I dont want Kurt to get the title just yet. I want to see if Cage can cope as a heel World Champ but it look's like he will have a transition reign after all.

I was hoping TNA was going to swerve us with Joe costing Angle his number 1 contendership.

Here is my predicted lineup for Against All Odds.

Main Event: NWA World Title Match: Christian Cage(c) vs. Kurt Angle w/ Samoa Joe as Special Enforcer(to make sure Tomko doesn't get involved and to spice up the match by making us believe he might screw Angle)

Special Challenge Match: Sting vs. Abyss (if Sting wins Abyss must severe ties with James Mitchell, if Abyss wins Sting becomes a disciple of Mitchell's)

Six Sides of Steel Cage Match: AJ Styles vs. Rhino

Texas Tornado Tag Team Match for the TNA Tag Titles: LAX(c) vs. Team 3D (Brother Runt is locked in Team 3D's Lockerroom)

X Division Championship: Chris Sabin(c) w/ Jerry Lynn vs. Christopher Daniels

Mixed Tag Match: James Storm/Miss Jackie vs. Chris Harris/Gail Kim

VKM vs. VKM (I hope I'm wrong about this one but you know they are thinking of pulling an Eric Bishcoff by calling out Vince McMahon on PPV)

Plus some sort of X Division #1 Contendership match (Maybe a six way double elimination match that they use to do back in the day)

My card:

NWA Heavweight Championship Match
Christian Cage (c) vs. Kurt Angle w/ Samoa Joe- I expect it to end in to contest with a 5 man brawl. Tomko, Angle, Cage, Joe and Christians Consultant

NWA Tag Team Championship match
Team 3D vs. LAX(c)- Special match: I expect Team 3D to pick up the win and Lax to get a revenge attack

X divsion match
Chris Sabin(c) vs. Jerry Lynn

Mixed Tag Match
James Storm and Jaqueline vs. Chris Harris and Gail Kim or Petey Williams and Gail Kim.

Prision Yard Match
Sting vs. Abyss- I expect some crazy spots. Maybe like Sting vs. Vampiro first blood from WCW or something like that.

AJ Styles vs. Rhyno- Specialty Match: I expect it to be like Rhyno/Christian 8 miles street fight

X division Show case
Austin Starr vs. Low Ki

VKM/Christy Segment- Birth of the Womens division.

I expect a solid card. Another great PPV from TNA. I am definitely going to order it. I expect it to be atleast a 4 star PPV. I like the card better than Final Resolution Card and the Royal Rumble Card.

Wrestlezone.com

The most likely line up for Against All Odds is as follows:

-- Christian Cage vs. Kurt Angle, with Samoa Joe as ringside enforcer
-- Sting vs. Abyss in a Prison Yard match
-- AJ Styles vs. Rhino in some sort of stipulation match
-- Lance Hoyt w/ David Eckstein vs. Dale Torborg w/ AJ Pierzynski
-- LAX vs. Team 3D
-- James Storm & Miss Tennessee vs. Petey Williams & Gail Kim
-- Chris Sabin vs. Jerry Lynn for the X Title
-- Austin Starr vs. Senshi

Looking forward to Senshi/Starr. Austin Starr is the most underutalized wrestler in T.N.A. I.M.O. He could carry the X-Division.

Sabin/Lynn should be pretty good.

Petey Williams and James Storm deserve better than to be in a mixed gender match.

L.A.X./Team 3D should be ok so long as Team 3D dont get the title's.

Lance Hoyt vs. The Demon will be utter wank.

Angle/Christian is a mid card WWE match but it should still be good.

Curioust to see the Abyss/Sting Prison Yard Match. Could be good or could be stupid like the Punjabi Prison.

And I expect big thing's from the Rhyno/Styles match.

I just looked at the rumored card and didn't see Daniels in any matches, WTF, they better find something for him, maybe do an X-division match with Shelley, Leathal, Dutt, and Daniels with the winner becoming the number 1 contender to the X-division title

Wrestlezone.com

The most likely line up for Against All Odds is as follows:

-- Christian Cage vs. Kurt Angle, with Samoa Joe as ringside enforcer
-- Sting vs. Abyss in a Prison Yard match
-- AJ Styles vs. Rhino in some sort of stipulation match
-- Lance Hoyt w/ David Eckstein vs. Dale Torborg w/ AJ Pierzynski
-- LAX vs. Team 3D
-- James Storm & Miss Tennessee vs. Petey Williams & Gail Kim
-- Chris Sabin vs. Jerry Lynn for the X Title
-- Austin Starr vs. Senshi

Looking forward to Senshi/Starr. Austin Starr is the most underutalized wrestler in T.N.A. I.M.O. He could carry the X-Division.

Sabin/Lynn should be pretty good.

Petey Williams and James Storm deserve better than to be in a mixed gender match.

L.A.X./Team 3D should be ok so long as Team 3D dont get the title's.

Lance Hoyt vs. The Demon will be utter wank.

Angle/Christian is a mid card WWE match but it should still be good.

Curioust to see the Abyss/Sting Prison Yard Match. Could be good or could be stupid like the Punjabi Prison.

And I expect big thing's from the Rhyno/Styles match.

I want to make a correction. The Hoyt vs. DaleBorg match is expected to be basebrawl 2. Also I think the prison yard match would take place in a prison of some sort kind of like a bar room brawl taking place in a bar. Also after hearing from wrestlezone and TNAwrestling.com about LAX attacking family from Team 3D I expect blood from their match at AAO. I see Team 3D winning the golds but LAX shortly winning it back. The only problem I am seeing with this feud is what's next for the team that wins.

. I see Team 3D winning the golds but LAX shortly winning it back. The only problem I am seeing with this feud is what's next for the team that wins.

They face the HeartThrobs, whom TNA managment is thinking of bringing in. That should fix the tag team division! lol!!

sting vs abyss prison yard match

christian vs kurt angle

samoa joe vs scott steiner

lax vs team 3-D street fight

sabin vs jerry lynn

styles vs rhino falls count anywhere match

Mt prediction's.

-Christy Hemme vs. To Be Announced

I think her opponent will be Lita. Either way I dont see Christy winning.

-Petey Williams & Gail Kim vs. James Storm & Ms. Tennessee

Chris Harris will come in and cost James Storm the match.

-Lance Hoyt w/ David Eckstein vs. Dale Torborg w/ AJ Pierzynski

Who care's? I'll go with Hoyt.

-MOTOR CITY CHAIN MATCH: Rhino vs. A.J. Styles

I'm really not sure. I think it would be better if Rhyno won. But this is Styles' first proper heel feud since his turn, so I'll go with him.

-PRISON YARD BRAWL - Abyss w/James Mitchell vs. Sting

Sting does'nt need the victory's anymore. He should just be used to put people over. Abyss to win.

-TNA X-DIVISION TITLE MATCH: Chris Sabin vs. Jerry Lynn

I like Lynn but Sabin is young so logic say's he should get the victory.

-"LITTLE ITALY" STREET FIGHT MATCH: LAX (Homicide & Hernandez) vs. Team 3D

It's not for the title so Team 3D pick up the victory.

-NWA TITLE MATCH: Christian Cage w/Tomko vs. Kurt Angle - SPECIAL ENFORCER Samoa Joe

Cage win's after interfearence from Steiner and Tomko. Leading to a tag match at Destination X. Cage & Steiner w/Tomko vs. Joe and Angle.

I cant say I'm terribly impressed with the card. I'm sure it will have some highlight's but it look's like it's only purpous is to set up Destination X. Is'nt that the job of Impact?

TNAWrestling.com said:
Christy Hemme vs. Big Fat Oily Guy

Petey Williams & Gail Kim vs. James Storm & Miss Tennessee

Lance Hoyt (w/ David Eckstein & Johnny Damon) vs. Dale Torborg (w/ A.J. Pierzynski)

Motor City Chain Match: Rhino vs. A.J. Styles

Prison Yard Brawl: Abyss (w/ Father James Mitchell) vs. Sting

TNA X-Division Title: Chris Sabin vs. Jerry Lynn

"Little Italy" Street Fight: LAX (Homicide & Hernandez) vs. Team 3D (Brother Ray & Brother Devon)

NWA Championship: Christian Cage (w/ Scott Steiner & Tomko) vs. Kurt Angle - SPECIAL ENFORCER = Samoa Joe

I actually like the way the card has grown, other than the obvious "Russo Booking" in the 1st and 3rd listed matches.

-Christy Hemme vs. To Be Announced
-Petey Williams & Gail Kim vs. James Storm & Ms. Tennessee
-Lance Hoyt w/ David Eckstein vs. Dale Torborg w/ AJ Pierzynski
-MOTOR CITY CHAIN MATCH: Rhino vs. A.J. Styles
-PRISON YARD BRAWL - Abyss w/James Mitchell vs. Sting
-TNA X-DIVISION TITLE MATCH: Chris Sabin vs. Jerry Lynn
-"LITTLE ITALY" STREET FIGHT MATCH: LAX (Homicide & Hernandez) vs. Team 3D
-NWA TITLE MATCH: Christian Cage w/Tomko vs. Kurt Angle - SPECIAL ENFORCER Samoa Joe

1)Boring Match: WTF??I thought TNA wanted a Women's Division...it ain't gonna happen this way.
2)Boring Match: Come on...Petey Williams was a BADASS as a Heel...Now he's a good guy and can't do shit all of sudden??Come on...and make this a one on one to make it interesting.
3)SUPER BORING: Lance Hoyt again..another good wrestler thats sucking really bad with someone like Dale Torborg...At least get someone who wrestles on a daily basis..LAME...Don't Care about the baseball connection.
4)Not Bad: Rhino and AJ...it was decent although I would like to see AJ Styles wrestle more...
5)Great Match: Of Course...its Sting and Abyss...really great match..saved the PPV I think...one of them.
6)Decent Hardcore Match...lots of guts..the pizza cutter..DAMN is all I can say...although I like seeing LAX wrestle..these guys are badass....And when are they going to fight for the titles again??
7)NWA Title Match...Great Match..back and forth..loved it.

Overall, I was disappointed with alot of the matches...Get back to the things that work TNA...too many GIMMICKY matches....STICK WITH WRESTLING..thats what set TNA apart from WWE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back