ODB and Bully Ray: Perfect Couple?

jccool420

JC CooL 420
I thought of this while watching Impact... ODB was a total bitch in the ring with Velvet and remended me a lot of a female Ray...

Almost like a modern Bam Bam and Luna...

Immortal could use a dominant woman like ODB to try and take the Knockouts's title... Mickie and ODB fueding could be real fun...

Ray doesn't need a manager or a valet but I just think they would be gold together...

Thoughts???

Hmmmm....

I pretty much always hate to see relationship angles/love stories in wrestling. They just don't appeal to me, I mean sure it's an old trope to have two men battle it out over the love of a woman, but it can only ever have a very limited pay-off.

As for ODB and Bully Ray, how would you bring them together without it looking forced?

My idea would be for Ray to start out by trying to convince her to join Immortal and go after the Knockouts Title so Immortal could have a chance at getting all the belts...

Somehow, they should become friends, then lovers and maybe Ray would call her his Bitch... they would be like a bad ass biker couple without the bikes LOL...

It would be fun to watch, I think...

ITS A NICE IDEA BUT I DONT THINK IT WILL HAPPEN AS LONG AS HULK AND ERIC ARE THERE BUT THE IDEA WAS GOOD AND ODB AND RAY ARE BOTH BAD ASSES AND ALL ABOUT THEMSELVES SO IT SHOULD BE GOOD .THEY SHOULD NOT BE COUPLE BUT CAN BE A DOMINANT FORCE AND I WOULD LIKE TO SEE RAY AND ODB VS AJ AND MICKIE

It would only be good for a one time deal if Ray was feuding with Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner as we all know that Scott Steiner has made it clear that his character in TNA doesn't like trailer trash like ODB and since Steiner has always hated Bully Ray for being fat and for also claiming to be half of the greatest team ever which offends Steiner. If ODB & Bully Ray came together for a mutual enemy for a one time deal like that, it would be cool.

Even as a full time idea, it wouldn't be bad if there was nothing left for ODB but imo they both have much more to offer being solo acts than being coupled together. As much as it would be interesting to see, I don't see how this would help either of their careers in the long run.

It can happen by Jarrett saying he is the mastermind behind bringing ODB back. Jarrett is a part of Immortal so is Bubba also Karen and Velvet dont get along so it could work it you think about it. I like the idea.

Well, one of the reasons I watch TNA is to laugh at the product. So I'm all in favour of this. It's a love angle involving to people who appear to hate everything. And Vince Russo is booking it. Fuck, count me in.

I think it would be weird to see. And not necessarily in a good way if you want a genuinely good product. Me? I've given up hope on TNA being good and now prefer to laugh at it. I can see how it would happen. Ray convinces ODB to join Immortal to not only give her a better chance of getting the Knockouts Title, but to give her greater job security (playing on the firing of her last year).

It would be a bad angle and potentially detract from their respective programmes. But I do enjoy a good laugh so I'm up for it.

I suppose that could be interesting. If ODB was a heel then she could be a good fit for Bully Ray as his push continues because they would have similar personalities onscreen and could then work together. Their interactions would be entertaining and they could help each other win matches similar to Edge and Lita. ODB would easily be believable to win the Knockouts Championship while Ray could look toward winning a title of his own (although I don't see him having much success there).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back