• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Obama Calls Kanye West A "Jackass"... Again

Did he do anything specifically? I refuse to read the Huffington Post out of principle.

Kanye (and more celebrities, for that matter) should just embrace the hate and go full heel. Look what it's done for Chris Brown. He has millions of women lining up to get the shit smacked out of them.

I'm hopeful that soon we'll hear the most beautiful words that could ever be spoken: "Obama doesn't care about black people."

Kanye West might be a jackass, but he is still hella entertaining. And he doesn't beat woman around, so that's a plus.

Also, he's nailed Kim Kardashian's ginormous ass.

That isn't an achievement, all you need to do is buy the bitch something and she's drippin' for it. I've watched a couple episodes of that shit show he has on E! She ain't tight around the rear considering in both episodes she was doing two different guys.

And on the topic of Kanye West, I'm with KB, the voice of a generation line lost me. If Kanye represents my generation then I can understand why the world is fucked.

West lost me when he declared himself the voice of my generation. No, you're not.

Kanye West is the most boisterous, self aggrandizing asshole I've ever had the displeasure to learn of.

He lost me the moment he said he's a "proud non-reader of books" because "sometimes they just be so wordy".

Not only is he ignorant, but he's PROUD of it. Amazing.

I refuse to believe this. It couldn't happen.

a politician telling the TRUTH?! What the hell, that's not supposed to happen!

Before Chrome comes in and makes it a Ass appreciation sub-thread I'll say this what...

Wait! Madonna did that?! A crown of thorns photo!

I think that was Madonna.

Nope, it was Kanye, he did it for the cover of Rolling Stone

nyet13401241959.grid-4x2.jpg

Well, then it makes two times I have agreed with the President. Kanye West is a jackass.

West lost me when he declared himself the voice of my generation. No, you're not.

Proving once again that only white people are lame enough to like Kanye West. Like Kim Kardashian.

Kanye West is the most boisterous, self aggrandizing asshole I've ever had the displeasure to learn of.

He lost me the moment he said he's a "proud non-reader of books" because "sometimes they just be so wordy".

Not only is he ignorant, but he's PROUD of it. Amazing.

I refuse to believe this. It couldn't happen.

a politician telling the TRUTH?! What the hell, that's not supposed to happen!

WRESTLEZONE GOLD, GOING PLATINUM, GOING DIAMOND!

I have to say I share those sentiments quoted above quite strongly. I can't stand Kanye West. I liked his first single "Through The Wire" and I liked how he sampled Chaka Khan "Through The Fire" to make that track, but once I got to know who this guy really was I was completely turned away. The whole "George Bush doesn't care about black people" and "Beyonce had one of the greatest video of all time" stuff just made me say "Fuck this guy" he's to preoccupied with his own racist bullshit, and I can't stand that no matter where it comes from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back