O.o I had my first kiss with Amber tonight.

9 years? What the fuck are you doing discussing wrestling on the internet? Go to the club and get some fucking poon!

That may be so, TDigs, but teenage life is nothing but innocent. The temptation to fuck is as high as ever, and you're still lost about alot of shit regarding sex and how to handle girls. Girls' hormones are horrible at this age, and on top of that, you've got to deal with school. But I imagine adult life is harder with a job, bills, kids (don't be silly, wrap your willy), and on top of that keeping a social life.

You're right, to an extent. I think it's about 50/50: 50% of teenagers screw in middle school/high school, 50% of teenagers lose it when they're blacked out or roofied out of their minds in college.

I'm personally of the belief that you should wait until college; hence, my words on the matter. Although, I do believe I'm quite right about the love lives of postgrads.

You're right, to an extent. I think it's about 50/50: 50% of teenagers screw in middle school/high school, 50% of teenagers lose it when they're blacked out or roofied out of their minds in college.

I'm personally of the belief that you should wait until college; hence, my words on the matter. Although, I do believe I'm quite right about the love lives of postgrads.

Yeah I grew up in a rather fucked up setting to be honest. I remember my whole class and friends had already been smoking and drinking for years before our older brothers and sisters were. Drug use and meaningless sex are kind of a requisite to live in this city. There was just nothing at all else for us to do really. I was already rather corrupted by the time I was in high school. Middle school was the tits though. 8th grade was probably the best year of my life.

high-five.jpg

I just did this.

X, I have kissed women. On an almost every other day basis. I just don't like the idea of promiscuity. Basically, I won't fuck unless I'm in a committed relationship, and I haven't had one in a few years. Even then, I was hardcore Christian, as was she, so we abstained.

JKO, why would I go to a club and pick up random trim, when the broads that frequent said clubs are skanky enough to make even Clark Kent's junk fall off? Besides, I hate clubs. Give me a nice quiet pub or tavern.......

It really depends on the crowd you end up kickin it with when you're a teenager. I ended up chilling with older people so that innocence was thrown out the window very early for me.

One of my first girlfriends was known as a **** around town, to put it nicely I think I was only one of my friends to never actually do anything substantial with her. I think I lucked out.

cool, i also kissed a gril, the mifl earlier toady
I haev no fkcing ckle were oru relatiosihp is headde towrdsa

Ah, to be 14/15 again... When something like a first kiss was so exciting and you didn't have to spend money on condoms...

Ah, to be 14/15 again... When something like a first kiss was so exciting and you didn't have to spend money on condoms...

If I wanted to I could have just gone to the health office at the college I go to, and just grabbed some from there. So :p lol.

Wait, I just realized... the first thing that Cow-Boy did was get on WrestleZone to tell a bunch of older guys (strangers, mind you) that he kissed a girl.

Weirdo.

That was the first thing I did? The kiss occured around 3pm? I got on here at like 9-11? Yeah.......You seem really smart now.

Your yawning looks out of place wherever you use it. I think you should stop.

I have a feeling that this flame war between Milky and 48/7 will closely resemble an argument between two middle schoolers on who Janet hugged first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back