• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NXT TakeOver Toronto : NXT Tag Team Championship - Revival © VS DIY

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
This was set up after Revival cost DIY the Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic Semifinal by interference which led to Authors Of Pain going to the final.

I guess that time has come for Revival to lose the tag titles and move onto the main roster preferably Smackdown Live.

There's no valid reason for Revival to retain the titles.

Yeah, I expect the Revival to drop the titles and to ultimately make their debut on the main roster in the near future.

They're the first 2 time champions of any sort in NXT history, their first run lasted 162 days, their 2nd run is currently at day 161, they've had two strong & entertaining runs as champs, they're both solid on the mic and, for me, have been a lot of fun to watch inside the ring. I think they'll drop the titles Saturday, they'll have a rematch on an episode of NXT that they'll lose and then they should head to the main roster as I see no point in having them spin their wheels in NXT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back