Booking NXT TakeOver: Chicago

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
NXT TakeOver: Chicago is scheduled to take place on 20 May 2017, just a day before Smackdown's PPV Backlash. Here's how I'll book it:

NXT Championship
Bobby Roode © VS Hideo Itami

NXT Women Championship
Asuka © VS Ember Moon

NXT Tag Team Championship
Authors Of Pain © VS #DIY

Drew McIntyre VS Kassius Ohno

Aleister Black VS Roderick Strong

Aleister Black gets another significant win. Drew McIntyre defeats Kassius Ohno and then enters the title picture. Since #DIY didn't get called up yet, they might and should get a title rematch. Authors Of Pain retain the titles and then face Heavy Machinery at next TakeOver. Asuka's undefeated streak finds the end in form of Ember Moon. And Hideo becomes the champion which has been due for so long but delayed to unfortunate injuries.

i like the idea of Asuka losing here and i think that's when she should lose and then sometime after move onto Smackdown (where she and Charlotte should have some awesome matches). As for Roode, i wouldnt have him lose the title here. have Hideo beat him by DQ when Roode somehow gets caught cheating to setup the big re-match where then Bobby Roode loses the title, then after that have Bobby lose the re-match then move Bobby up to the main roster (likely RAW).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back