NxT TakeOver : Back To Brooklyn Live Discussion

Every time I see this Joe in NXT, putting him among names like Finn Balor, Sami Zayn and Neville, I can't help but laugh at TNA for screwing him up so badly for the sake of more Kurt Angle, Sting and Jeff Hardy as champion. They're all great, but giving them four and five title reigns each while Joe gets one reign and loses the belt to Sting at Bound For Glory is one of their all time great screwups.

Every time I see this Joe in NXT, putting him among names like Finn Balor, Sami Zayn and Neville, I can't help but laugh at TNA for screwing him up so badly for the sake of more Kurt Angle, Sting and Jeff Hardy as champion. They're all great, but giving them four and five title reigns each while Joe gets one reign and loses the belt to Sting at Bound For Glory is one of their all time great screwups.

Yup.

I've got an odd feeling Joe pulls this out. I didn't feel this way until right now. (I'm also a couple minutes behind. Had to take a trip to the bathroom.)

Sometimes living on top of a night club is awesome. Than there are those nights when you decide to spend a weekend in and the music's so loud you can't hear your TV... Kind of ruining this match for me.

Sometimes living on top of a night club is awesome. Than there are those nights when you decide to spend a weekend in and the music's so loud you can't hear your TV... Kind of ruining this match for me.

You live on top of a night club? Nice.

Well this was a fantastic match with the right ending.

Except for these idiots singing Nakamura's music

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back