NXT/Main Roster Womans Stable Idea

Wrestling Mind 300

Dark Match Winner
It is pretty obvious that the quality of women's wrestling on Nxt has been far more superior than the divas on the main roster. The likes of Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Bailey and more have been proving this since this recarnation of Nxt began.

There are women who would certainly make an impact on the main roster and one of the ways they could do that is to create an women's faction on the main roster lead by Charlotte who just lost the Nxt title which could suggest that the wwe are planning on bringing her up to the main roster. Charlotte being the leader of the group alongside Paige who probably won't win at fast lane due to a possible twin vs twin match at maina involving the Bellas and wouldnt have much to do after fast lane, and Naomi as she really has done nothing meanigfull in months and I feel she is being wasted in her current position acting as a cheerleader for the Usos.

This is just something I just randomly came up with as the women's wrestling we get in the wwe is quite disappointing to watch.

A new stable between 3 deserving women with great talent and all the tools to be great champions which could be managed by Ric Flair, would be a nice change of pace and spark some life into the divas division.

What would you do to make the divas division more interesting if you even care at all?

It would certainly be a nice change of pace for the divas division that's for sure. If at all possible sort of make it like a female version of the shield. Not in terms of wrestling ability or match quality of course but bringing some relevance to the divas. It also allows for them to bring an edge/competitiveness to the division. I for one enjoy the ladies wrestling in nxt and I would not be against them getting more time to showcase themselves on the main roster.

I liked your idea. It is great to have a faction led by women. It will boost the divas division. Another thing divas division lack is time. They are not given enough time to show their abilities. I think they should split timing for each division.
On Raw, Main event should be given 1 hour and a half hours including promos and matches. It will be enough. 1 hour for the midcard and 30 minutes to the divas divison. Give each performers enough time. Go and show what you can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back