• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NXT LD 3:16 (With a Side Helping of Arguing for Arguings' Sake)

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
*Note: Steve Austin does not appear in this episode. Skip Sheffield also may not.

Tag Team Turmoil
Tonight, Matt Hardy and Justin Gabriel team up to face CM Punk and Darren Young. Hardy and Gabriel worked very well as a team last time they faced off, while there is obvious tension between Young and Punk. How will this play into the match?

The One Man Rock Band
Theo's favorite rookie, Heath Slater, is "slated" (ohohohoh) to make an appearance tonight. Will he get further antagonized by Carlito? Does anyone care? I know I don't! ;)

WWE+NXT.jpg

All this and more!
How will Daniel Bryan and Miz's relationship play out? Will Mr. Tarver appear? What about Skip Sheffield? No one knows, so tune in tonight at 10/9c on SyFy to find out!

Guests! Register for the forums and join us for the LD! LDs are always fun. In fact, they're how I first became more active on the site. They're laid back and full of people just discussing the show and being friendly. Plus, once you're registered you can discuss wrestling and non-wrestling subjects. Right now we have a tournament where fictional characters battle to the death, and it's shaping up to be a ton of fun! So register. You won't be sorry.

Um what the fuck? I just tuned to SyFy and there was a clip playing...or something...Weird.

Ok this is my first time wacthing NXT and ive already made two observations take them as you will, 1) that guy who got Carilto as a pro, well that sucks for him, and Tiffiney went from ECW general manger to ring annoucer... talk about a step down.

It's a step up for NXT. She cant be any worse than Savannah (though somehow Mayhew was). Who's getting the axe (or will we find out later?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back