NXT LD 2/22/11: "AMERICAN MALES"

I've been pulling for Bateman the whole time, and Brodus has grown on me, but were you guys really not impressed with Curtis there?

or was he just a spot monkey or whatever

I really don't care if Curtis survives this week. As long as Bateman survives and wins next week I'll be happy.

But if Curtis is eliminated tonight I'll be even happier.

It seems that Johnny Curtis is winning and the only guy who would have made a great tag partner with his pro is going home.

fuck this company

I mean, Curtis is good in the ring but he's just sooooo blaaaaaand.

Curtis is flat out boring. He's ok at best in the ring, he has no character and he can't talk. There are dozens of guys like that on the roster and now WWE has decided they want him to be the newest one. I've been saying it all seasons and I have the reviews to prove it: Curtis is the guy that has been the chosen one since this season started and there was nothing anyone could do to top him.

I will say that the tag team title idea is terrible, since Bateman and Bryan really have the only entertaining dynamic. I don't want Bryan in a tag team for long, though. It's more a step down for the pros.

But, y'know, this is NXT.

I love how there has to be a graphic on the screen telling us this was on Raw last night so we don’t think Cena showed up on NXT.

The line about Rock saying he loves them and Cena being there every week to show it sums up this entire feud.

If Curtis goes for an uncreative cheap pop, I will be very upset. At least Bateman's cheap pops are funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back