nWo in TNA //// TNA WWE

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Angle-HHH

i watched wwe evrytime i heard pro.wrestling i liked wcw but it was over soon i watched both Wcw and Wwe then i went back to wwe i hated ufc and mma all the time because they sukked.
But then came the Tna which still sukked but then sting jarret bagwell some of my fav's of wcw were in tna so i started watching tna i watched wwe at the same time.
Now that kurt angle is in TNA i have switched and have become a proud TNA fan i am in orlando and will watch The next Tna Impact!

I just got some suggestions for tna u see wwe cant get scott hall and kevin nash to fight with dx so how about hall comes to tna and joins with nash,alex,jarret,abyss,sting to make a classic nWo in TNA
what do you guys think? :)

It wouldn't be possible due to copyrights and trademarks on the nWo. But they could form some type of other faction if they wanted to. WWE controls a lot of rights to their creative ideas, so it really kills the chances of stealing good ideas from them.

how can u say mma and ufc suck?? anyways off topic i didnt feel like posting a thread does anyone else notice how many wwe comercials are played during impact the marine is like every other commercial and see no evil was and raw and all that i always see during impact but never see on that channel any other time just thought it was wierd

it is possible actually just have to talk to WWE about using nWo in TNA and probably need to pay them a load of cash just for TNA to have nWo in TNA.

lol. WWE would probably go all Dr. Evil and ask for $10 billion to use the nWo gimmick. Vince would never give it to them, no matter how much they paid him. He knows that TNA could actually not fuck up an nWo rebirth and could make a shitload of cash from it.

But fuck the nWo. As much as I lovd the nWo and would love to see it again, its not going to happen. I think we conecentrate on the things we have going now. LAX has great potential. And then there are all these guys they could pair together to form a super-group like the nWo. TNA can make their own nWo. They dont need to rerun old stories and factions to stay fresh (unlike some organisations) and should try to rewrite history not get caught up in old history.

Yeah...I actually think LAX could be the Next nWo. I could see maybe Samoa Joe going to LAX. I just read that in a few months Jeff Jarrett is going face; if he does that they need another heel to take his place, and that is Samoa Joe.

But hey Lax is Latin am i right?
And Vince would never ever give nWo to tna becasue nWo is so famous that TNA can boost their Ratings like No-|Nothing.

F' Vince he doesnt bring nWo in WWE and Dosent Let it go to TNA

dmacid said:
Yeah, they should bring back nWo with Hogan and have them feud Machoman, Sting and Luger so we can all pretend its 1995, again.

Sarcasm noted...

Can I get a AMEN!!!?

dude nwo is coign back to wwe look at wot bischoff and luger said

I'm definitely with moving on and not rehashing old storylines, so the whole prospect of seeing the NWO again is pathetically lame to me. New stables need to be built with fresher stars, rather than relying on old wrestlers to carry a group. Now I don't mind if a stable has one or even two older wrestlers to bring legitimacy, but the focal point of each should be a younger wrestler (kind of like Flair managing Triple H in Evolution). The only thing I liked about the original NWO is that Hogan was used as the Champion of the group when it should've been someone else who could actually work. This was why WCW's undercard in those days typically always outwrestled the main eventer's (with a few exceptions).

nWo CONFIRMED To Reunite In WWE & Feud w/ Degeneration-X!! Is the nWo & DX Fued Rumor True?

amymoore said:
nWo CONFIRMED To Reunite In WWE & Feud w/ Degeneration-X!! Is the nWo & DX Fued Rumor True?

do you plan on posting this everywhere?
you think you can tell us your source, "how this is supposedly confirmed"
dont post this again anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member