• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nude Photo Leaks: Why Apologize?

I'm all about treating all individuals as equals and living under a big shiny rainbow of equality, I also recognize that the current status quo does things in very prejudicial ways.

Men and women are very equal in terms of potential, but that's not how your average joe or jane sees the world.

Seth Rollins' nude pictures are leaked without his consent, and it's now his burden to apologize. This is because men have the reputation of releasing pictures of their naughty bits on purpose to spook unwitting recipients, propose an impromptu booty call or both. Even though that's not the prerogative of all men, it's that of the most obnoxious ones and history is typically written by those who are obnoxious.

The reality of our current society is that pictures of naked men are often unwarranted, and pictures of naked women are worth more than a thirty second supply of Kleenex and hand lotion. If a woman sees a picture of a naked guy it's an annoyance, if a guy sees a picture of a naked woman the entire universe stops until he can fully comprehend the diameter of her curves.

Seth had to apologize simply on the basis that he was careless with his naked photos, hopefully it'll be a double standard someday but for now you only have to spend ten seconds on chat roulette to see why we're not quite there yet.

...hang on, having trouble again.

"Seth Rollins' nude pictures are leaked without his consent"

"Seth had to apologize simply on the basis that he was careless with his naked photos,"

You lost me. Smells like victim-blaming again. Talk me off the ledge if that's not what you meant, because it sure reads that way to me.

In fact, I probably bolded the wrong parts.

His consent was not given, yes?

His photos were stolen, yes?

What more is there to this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back