Not Fabulous Rougeau

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
1. Now named The Idiot because All American Boys is a smart person song.

2. Because I'm tired of being a nice admin.

3. Because I want to make him waste his time typing a response and then not be able to post it.

4. Because he's an idiot.

Well I mean the right move is apparently to throw out everything that I've spent a year building and having a broken down Austin who has had knee surgery that he might be back from in time after having not been a full time wrestler for ten years come in because if Austin is anything, it's the savior of the company who has never done a bad thing ever and has a halo above his bald head and would get over OH SO WELL in a PG company where he has to talk about Twitter and Touting while talking so that an 8 year old can listen to him, come in and face Punk at Wrestlemania in a 30 minute match which Austin could do when he was in his 30s in 2001 whereas now he'd be gassed after about ten minutes, therefore embarrassing himself as well as the company, while also being overshaddowed by the younger and in better shape mainstream star in the Rock, who will be in the real main event.

Because, you know, THAT MAKES PERFECT SENSE.

Well I mean the right move is apparently to throw out everything that I've spent a year building and having a broken down Austin who has had knee surgery that he might be back from in time after having not been a full time wrestler for ten years come in because if Austin is anything, it's the savior of the company who has never done a bad thing ever and has a halo above his bald head and would get over OH SO WELL in a PG company where he has to talk about Twitter and Touting while talking so that an 8 year old can listen to him, come in and face Punk at Wrestlemania in a 30 minute match which Austin could do when he was in his 30s in 2001 whereas now he'd be gassed after about ten minutes, therefore embarrassing himself as well as the company, while also being overshaddowed by the younger and in better shape mainstream star in the Rock, who will be in the real main event.

Austin... wait, isn't he that guy that beat his wife? That's not very PG...

Where as the Rock starred in the Tooth Fairy, very PG.

Cena is mad with you, KB.

vlcsnap-2012-01-25-22h08m56s10_original_original_crop_650x440.png

But KB, imagine the possibilities! Imagine #AUSTIN316 t-shirts! Imagine witty, new catchphrases like "And that's the bottom line, cause Stone Cold Tweeted it!"

I'm sure that would make children RUN to their parents to make them order it on WWE Shop for $30!

It's funny.

I posted a thread about Austin-Punk at Wrestlemania and it got shut down. Everyone laughed and told me how stupid that was. I fired back and made everyone look like IDIOTS and a certain someone got mad which led to me getting my named changed and banned.

Well how do you like me now?

As the weeks go on, that match looks more and more like a possibility now doesn't it?

-Formerly known as "Fabulous Rougeau"

It's funny.

I posted a thread about Austin-Punk at Wrestlemania and it got shut down. Everyone laughed and told me how stupid that was. I fired back and made everyone look like IDIOTS and a certain someone got mad which led to me getting my named changed and banned.

Well how do you like me now?

As the weeks go on, that match looks more and more like a possibility now doesn't it?

-Formerly known as "Fabulous Rougeau"
Funnily enough, that's not what people were laughing at you about. You created your topic and KB said he didn't understand the appeal to it. Then you said a bunch of stupid things. Here's the actual thread.

forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=223083

I found the thread yesterday and was reading it, for some reason it doesn't show up now.

Not sure what things I said was stupid, other than the fact that there was a disagreement. It's all good now...I post at other wrestling forums but the fact that Austin keeps being mentioned on Raw reminded me of this place and why I was forced to leave.

If Punk/Austin had a match at Mania and it turns out to be great, I'd love to hear what you guys have to say about it then. :)

I found the thread yesterday and was reading it, for some reason it doesn't show up now.

Not sure what things I said was stupid, other than the fact that there was a disagreement. It's all good now...I post at other wrestling forums but the fact that Austin keeps being mentioned on Raw reminded me of this place and why I was forced to leave.

If Punk/Austin had a match at Mania and it turns out to be great, I'd love to hear what you guys have to say about it then. :)

That Austin vs. Cena would be better. As I said the whole time.

I think the personality clash of Austin and Punk would create a better storyline heading into Mania. Not to mention the in ring action itself, where Punk would put on a better performance than Cena.

History wise, and getting that big match feel like Cena/Rock...then yes Austin/Cena would be better, and MIGHT get a slightly better buyrate with Cenas drawing power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back