Not Another Sting VS Taker Thread

mr_dna

Pre-Show Stalwart
So we have had many Sting v Taker threads but I'm here to throw something different into the ring

Undertaker & Sting Vs ???????????

We both know undertaker is now limited in the ring and even know he has his spots a full 30min match is just to much now as we saw with his last match .. Sting seems better but still at his age has his limits ....

So there would be a few ways to go with this maybe go the way of the authority but i dont see that helping anyone unless HHH gets maybe Him and say Rollins or Cesaro . They would be wasted on Rybaxel, Usos or the golden things.

For me the match would have to be Vs The Wyatt's have.... Undertaker at Survivor Series appears all rumored he is going to retire where it all started the find dong for the Deadman he starts to cut a promo about how everyone's time comes and he is no different etc .. Wyatts music lights out all 3 in the ring they start to beat down on taker ... Lights go out and you see a shadow in the rafters ... Lights go back on sting is in the ring bat in hand ... Sting and taker clear house both stand in the ring together first time ever they look at each other then taker looks down the ramp signals rest in peace to wyatts and sting points the bat ...

That way we get them in the ring together both possibly the biggest starts of WWE & WCW .. We don't get a bad match of 2 people trying to put on a 30min match in their 50s

Opinions and thought on this ? id love to see taker and sting in the same ring but just don't think a 1on1 would work and be what everyone wants it to be .. But a tag could work and maybe even better as that way we wouldn't have a face v face as i don't think either would be a heel

I like this idea as it would mean Sting and Undertaker would be sharing the ring time which would be good for both plus the promos between them could get really dark and twisted and very entertaining!
You could even throw Kane in the mix for a 6 man tag at some stage like for instance Wrestle Mania as there is no "Streak to worry about any more"

No nice thinking but no, we want Sting Vs Undertaker 1v1, just Icon vs Phenom match dosent have to be spectacular. The time is wm31 my dream is to see this match happen, and this time it finally looks like its happening...

One for the ages

I actually like the team idea vs the Wyatts at Survivor Series. But I will one up you. Why not both?

Match goes for a bit & tempers flare during the match between Taker\Sting for whatever reasons, frustration, etc. Match ends in a brawl or Wyatts get DQ'd & then the staredown happens. The Deadman & The Icon throw a few shots & get broken up, just as HHH comes out- yup, you guessed it.... "Best for business."

The place goes nuts & it is on. The event would have already been promoted highly due to the match & that nice little surprise would end it on a huge note. Best of both worlds, best for business.

Something like Taker, Kane, Sting v The Wyatt family could be interesting. I mean, I'd rather watch that then The Wyatt Family face The Big Show and Goldstar. The promos would be outstanding and a great feud for Bray. It could do him good given his recent losses.

If Taker is healthy then he must face Sting. It is the only logical option. The match doesn't have to be a 5-star classic. I can't imagine anyone expecting Bret v Owen... more Warrior v Hogan. Icon v Icon. The crowd losing their shit and an incredible amount of hype. A tag-team match would be fine but only if it led to a match between the two.

This doesn't make much sense, although i wouldn't be apposed to it. I would probably enjoy it more than a 1 on 1 encounter... Sting has stated on numerous occasions he wants Undertaker 1 on 1 in a match, that's like the only match he actually wants. Fans have said it's a dream match to see Taker vs. Sting, so having them team up wouldn't make sense at all. Not many people want to see that.

If Sting and Undertaker are not going to have a one on one match, i doubt we'll ever see Sting have a match in WWE. He'll just be there for video games and promotional shit, like Comic-Con appearances, merchandise ect..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back