Not a brand split but close enough

Should this happen?

• You can bet your ass it should

• No... Dumb ass idea

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

That N Word

Actively evolving
I think instead of a brand split we should have some top feuds on Raw and some top feuds on Smackdown. Now take the rumored matches for WrestleMania 31 per sake. I would have The Undertaker and Sting feud on both but mainly Raw, The Rock vs Triple H feud on Smackdown, John Cena vs Rusev feud on Raw., Randy Orton vs Seth Rollins feud on SD! , Tag title feud on Raw, IC title feud on SD!, Lesnar vs Reigns on both shows since it’s the main event and world title feud. During that time those superstars do not appear on the other brand except for the final week to Mania For every PPV that is how I would book it as well. The main event/ world title match on both shows. The IC title on SD! And tag titles on Raw. This doesn’t mean these stars our on that roster but for that PPV that’s there show. Also for this SMACKDOWN NEEDS TO BE LIVE For these 5 reasons

#1- It keeps both show’s ratings up and both show’s consistent

#2-It gives more room to build

#3-It keeps Smackdown relevant

#4- It makes more room for more up-and- coming talent to be showcased

#5- It makes both show's prestigious again

We need more moments like this on Smackdown as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL5wMj4slp4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRfeHFYyGbI

but we also need moments like this on Smackdown as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xEoAYSbfdU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F12bQdW7fps

Okay the last one didn't happen yet but it should and maybe even LIVE on Smackdown. But Raw has it's flaws as well moments like Miz kissing a cat,Adam Rose domestic violence like storyline with a bunny, and a Bull beating up the tag champs by his self. People say PG is the problem but it's not. Only thing that you can't do on PG that you could on TV-14 is show blood all like that,have sex, or use chairshot to the head and say certain cuss words (which in the Attitude Era almost every curse word was bleeped.) The brand split isn't really even the issue that much. But feuds barely getting time on Raw and only 2 feuds progressing on Smackdown while the rest in terrible humor and the worst diva's matches to take place ever is BAD FOR BUSINESS. This is how I would do it if I was running it. I would have The world title feud on both show's or if there is another main event that as well, IC title on SD!,US title retired soon,Tag titles on Raw,Diva's title on Raw,another diva's feud on SD! (but not just some throwaway feud.) Also Raw would be 2 hour's again and 3 hours on the RTWM.

I get where you are coming from, I hope the majority of your feuds for ania don't happen if i'm honest. However you're idea for seperating stuff on Raw and smackdown I like.

If we have the majority of mid-card feuds on Smackdown, it would give them an opertunity to be showcased without the main eventers and allow the talent to get over naturally, before moving over to Raw. This way it we would never have wrestlers force fed to the audience.

I like this idea. I had a similar idea a while back. It went a little something like this.

WWE cross branded Championships:
WWE Championship
WWE World Tag Team Championship
Divas Championship

Raw exclusive Championships:
Intercontinental Championship

Smackdown exclusive Championships:
United States Championship

With the idea of retiring the United States Championship and / or unifying the Intercontinental Championship and the United States Championship, I would go with something like this.

Raw exclusive Championships:
WWE Championship
Divas Championship

Smackdown exclusive Championships:
Intercontinental Championship
WWE World Tag Team Championship

By not having a roster split, but instead having the Championships designated to specific shows allows each show to be unique, yet allows for any to compete for each Championship. There’s really no commitment, except for the Title holders.

Your idea makes too much sense for WWE, because it would mean there would actually be a reason to watch SD and free time on the shows to feature talent that we don't see every week.

NOOOOOOO! Horrible idea! I don't watch smackdown anymore and I would hate to miss out on the top feuds. Keep everything on RAW and just cancel smackdown. Or keep all the horrible superstars like Boogeyman, Alberto Del Rio and shame-us on smackdown so I don't have to see them on RAW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back