• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

North Korea missle testing.

Freddy4190

Championship Contender
Sometime yesterday North Korea shot off 4 missles, today they supposedly shot off around 7. The missles cannot cross continents reportedly. Can the United States afford to go to war with North Korea? North Korea is basically in my eyes mocking the US, daring us to fuck with them, and I see no reason for Barack Obama to try and prove the United State's power by getting involved. The dust is just barely settling on the war in Iraq with our troops supposed to be pulling out in a couple years. I've always wondered why the United States was such a nosy state. Thoughts? Opinions?

Fucking stupid. What the hell do they need to test missiles for? Not even just them, anyone? Starting a war, especially on this, is stupid. And the truth is, the US could probably crush them, and I agree 100% that N. Korea are trying to push the US into a war. I'm sure Obama is smart enough not to fall for it. I certainly hope so, because it would be pointlessly stupid. I hope the people making them, or ordering them to be made kill themselves accidentally instead.

Sometime yesterday North Korea shot off 4 missles, today they supposedly shot off around 7. The missles cannot cross continents reportedly. Can the United States afford to go to war with North Korea? North Korea is basically in my eyes mocking the US, daring us to fuck with them, and I see no reason for Barack Obama to try and prove the United State's power by getting involved. The dust is just barely settling on the war in Iraq with our troops supposed to be pulling out in a couple years. I've always wondered why the United States was such a nosy state. Thoughts? Opinions?

They're trying to build up the succession of Kim Jong Il's son. They're totally going to say "Look at your new leader. He's spitting in the face of the evil United States." And they'll believe it, because they're told to worship their dictators as gods. When they're taught math, they're taught "You throw a grenade and kill 2 Americans. If you throw another grenade and kill 3 more Americans, how many have you killed?" The North Korean people are putty in the hands of their leaders, as they need to be. If they weren't they'd realize that they have to eat grass while their leaders are splurging on Mercedes and top of the line food. Revolt, much?

You know North Korea is going to far when China and Russia are telling them to stop, lulz. China doesn't want a new, joined Korea that is allies with the US on their doorstep, but they don't want North Korea making any more trouble than absolutely necessary. Russia has learned that North Korea isn't worth worsening ties with America.

There are two ways this ends. North Korea launces a rocket that flies into Hawaiian air space, and the United States fucking goes irrate. You know Obama wouldn't be able to reason the American people out of a war with North Korea if they shoot a missle over Hawaii. Either that, or North Korea finally backs the fuck down when their new leader takes the reigns. If he knows what is good for him, that's what he'll do. Or he's going to go too far, and Obama is going to shove those troops that are fresh from withdrawing out of Iraq up North Korea's ass.

Oh, and we're a nosy state because we're a motherfucking world power. In today's age, it's a global world. Everything everyone does is material. All Western powers are just as nosy. Bush got a little carried away with the Iraq war, true. But when we try to keep North Korea from subjecting South Korea to it's insanity? When we try to keep Iran from murdering it's own, legally protesting citizens? It's our right as a global power.

All it is is posturing.

North Korea have no real power when it comes to Nuclear weapons. The missiles they posses have no length to them. In fact, If they were to fire them in a hostile way, they would probably end up hitting themselves. That might be a bit of an exaggeration but not too much. The reason that North Korea are doing this is because they are trying to show the world that they want respect. People talk all the time about invading North Korea to take the nuclear power that they possess, away from them. What North Korea are doing just now is basically testing us in the western world. They are saying "Come and get us".

Right now, though, they don't have the capabilities to hit anyone who actually means a hell of a lot in terms of world powers. But make no mistake. As soon as they develop the technology to hit the UK or the United States their will be more panic and a lot more action. If North Korea choose not to heed the advice given to them by the western world then there could be a lot more trouble in the future.

So as I say, North Korea are merely posturing for the mean time.

Being in the Air Force and in South Korea there are a lot of things that I don't know and a lot of things I can't talk about. Regardless of that fact, there are a lot of things being left out of every news report about N. Korea and their missles.

It would be stupid for N. Korea to start a war as China will more than likely pull all their support from them, to which it would cause N. Korea to fail horribly, but not before they were able to completely overrun many of the bases in S. Korea. We here are so important that our leadership have told us on multiple accounts that if something were to happen that we are merely speed bumps. N. Korea has the largest reserve, or at least at one point they did, because to eat and live you basically have to be in the military there.

Do they hate America? Yes. Will that ever change? Maybe, maybe not. But they have been threatening to invade S. Korea for years. The last time I was here, in 2003, they announced that if America went to war with Iraq that they would invade. Bush announced war with Iraq and N. Korea stayed in the north. Then they announced that if we went through with our inspection they would invade us, we held our inspection and again N. Korea stayed in the north. Do I think that it is possible that they will invade S. Korea? Yes I do, they have a crazy and evil leader who at any given time can push his little red button and come storming the DMZ.

The Korean War never ended it just took a break and N. Korea is looking for a reason to start it back up.

::Edit::
Oh and if we were to go to war with N. Korea again, I promise that 19 of 20 B-2 "Spirit" Stealth Bombers will be scrambled and N. Korea quite possibly will be turned into a crater.

North Korea threatens the US time and again. It's almost like their collective hobby. I think that missile tests are just another threat.

I understand that now that they have a workable nuclear warhead and are testing a delivery system, we should probably take them a little more seriously. I just have trouble imagining that they are crazy enough to do so. We should be on high alert until Kim Jong Il passes away, because nothing would cement his legacy in the eyes of his people like bombing the evil US, the nation that is responsible for their hunger, for the yearning, for their isolation.

My biggest fear with North Korea is their selling a warhead to Iran, Syria, etc. I think that Il's greed is his biggest motivator, and $100 million+ would fit quite nicely into his coffers. One of these nations equipping terrorists with a nuke is the worst case scenario for America.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back