• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[No Surrender] Kid Kash v. Jesse Sorensen [#1 Contenders Match]

Who wins?

• Kid Kash

• Jesse Sorensen

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
No Surrender 2011
Kid Kash v. Jesse Sorensen
#1 Contenders Match

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

800px-Impact_Wrestling.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All discussion here.​

I am Very Happy that this match has been added. This has been a good secondary feud in the X-division. This also means that this match will most likely be the opening match and the title match between Aries and Kendrick will be further up on the card which is a good thing because it makes the title more important. Kash and Sorensen had a pretty solid 5 minute match a couple weeks ago and I think if given 10+ minutes that these two could have a pretty good opening match. As for the winner since I have Aries winning the title I'll go with Sorensen to pick up the win since he his a face.

Seriously? How much build has this had? :shrug:

Kid Kash to go over as Jesse keeps learning.

Edit: Crap, didn't notice the No.1 Contendership match. And I already voted, too.

glad this match got added to the card as i think this is turning into a nice fued between the two im gonna go with jesse to pick up the victory over kash here sense i feel jesse is pretty good so far plus if aries beats kendrick they need a face to fued with him and jesse is pretty good based off his young age so he would be a good fit for me here

I'm all over Sorensen on this one. Kash does nothing for me. He didn't on any significant level ten years ago, and any glimmer of interest I had has dissipated in the ten years since then. I'd love to see Sorensen in the title mix though. It would really give him a stage on which to distinguish himself from the other new X-Division guys, which should be a priority. Let Kash put over the young prospect before he gets fed to Aries.

Seriously? How much build has this had? :shrug:

Is that supposed to be sarcasm??

This match was built with segments on three different Impact's(which is saying alot considering that there is typically only one X-division segment per show). Sorenson took out Kash in the gauntlet, only to see Kash return the favor and cost him the match. Kash then beat Sorenson one-on-one, and followed it with a promo aimed at him. And finally there was the Aries/Kash v. Kendrick/Sorenson tag match that ended with Sorenson going over Kash again. This is actually a #1 contendership match with build and purpose.

As for the winner... I know it would likely set-up a heel-on-heel scenario(if Aries goes over Kendrick which appears likely to occur) but it seems Kash is the logical choice. Sorenson is still a little too green for the spot. Also, from the time that Kash lost to Aries in their 3-way dance on Impact for the shot at Destination-X, up through the Kash run since being brought back onto the roster, they have teased a constant friction and uneasiness/dislike between A-Double and Kash.

I don't know how they would book Aries v. Kash, but they have definitely been foreshadowing the encounter.

I am going to go with Kash taking this one. I like Kid Kash and not yet a true fan of Sorenson yet. I have noticed the tension between AA and Kash and sure heel vs heel is not a big choice but I still would love to see the match. Kash is the hard hitting and Jesse is the up an coming wrestler who is labled a punk. Should be a good match up and hopefully goes for a good 10 mins. Tired of these short matches. No ref bumps, no interference just a pinfall win.

Winner Kash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back