No Surrender 2011 PPV Poster

Dizzy

Championship Contender
264816_10150245462751026_31695961025_7575212_155603_n.jpg

I like the fact they are paying tribute to 9/11 but are they also hinting Angle winning the BFG series?

To be quite honest, I would love to see Roode, Crimson or Gunner win the BFG series just to make things interesting and establish a new main eventer. This is easily TNA's new gimmick similar to the Royal Rumble and they should end it with someone new coming out as the winner.

How can Angle win the series when he is not a participant? Just because you see a patriotic poster doesn't mean it pertains to Kurt Angle. Also Angle is training for the Olympics for the time being so I don't think that he really wants a title reign right now so he can focus on that.

You do know Angles not in the BFG series right?

My bad, I meant the World title at No Surrender. Sting gets his title shot this Thursday while Angle still has one left which should be in September.

I expect Anderson and Sting to finish another match at Hardcore Justice.

I really think Crimson has to win it to establish young talent and to become a big main eventer though I would like to see Bully Ray win it he's the most entertaining in the bunch in my mind though him with the title or a title shot does nothing for the company and yeah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back