Night of Champions - US Title - Dolph (c) vs Riley vs Swagger vs JoMo

My guess here is Riley walks out with the title cuz Swagger and Ziggler both stop each other from winning the match leaving room for them to blame each other the following night and Riley to pick up the belt off a distraction.

I can't see either Swagger or Ziggler winning as I think both men will cost eachother the win and then you have JoMo and Riley and I honestly can't see JoMo winning so my guess is Riley but I hope that Dolph wins because he's without doubt my favourite out of the four and I also think that he deseres it the most. I think Swagger and Dolph will feud over Vickie instead of the title and then Riley can feud over the title with someone, I don't know who though.

I imagine Swagger and Ziggler will cancel themselves out fighting for Vickie.Morrison should get a win as he usually has good runs with singles titles.

I'm kinda with SuperSteve, but in another way: I'm thinking Morrison will pull out the W.

I mean, he's done nothing on Raw since his return other than make sure R Truth is over. Why not put new paint on the ferarri & show it off to the crowd in a different light?

As for Swiggles, I expect them to come together when all is said & done. Be managed by Vickie & be the next contenders to the Tag belts after Air Boom goes over the Awesome Truth. That can help build tension between the two if they still want to go that route.

I actually see the U.S. title match opening the show, with Riley winning. Vickie, wanting her boys to walk away with gold, manages to pull some strings and have Swagger & Ziggler added to the tag title match later on, making it a triple threat. Swagger & Ziggler end up walking away with the tag titles, and continuing the feud with Air Boom, leaving Miz & Truth complaining about how they've been screwed over yet again.

Possibly further down the line, I can even see Ziggler & Swagger as co-captains of a Survivor Series team.

This match will probably open the show. I'm expecting a great match out of the four guys. I usually enjoy Fatal Fourway matches and this will be a good one to open the show with. The main story here in this match is Ziggler and Swagger feuding over not just the title, but Vickie's management too. It could be an opportunity for Ziggler to go past the midcard title and move further up the card. I have it narrowed down to Ziggler retaining or Swagger winning. Riley's filler and Morrison is only in the match to show off some cool moves, unfortunately. I'd like for him to win but I do not see it happening. Swagger winning the belt here could be a great route because it gives him a run with a new belt to help him get over, and being "The All American American United States Champion Champion" is a perfect match for his character. Ziggler can then move further up the card, while Riley and Morrison can feud for the title with Swagger, who will probably have Vickie managing him.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Jack Swagger will win the United States Championship.

Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger is where the real story is at here. I'm crossing my fingers for Ziggler to retain the title, because let's face it...nobody cares about Jack Swagger. You get the occasional fan that says he's underused and the next Kurt Angle, but in my opinion he's an overrated Kurt Angle never-will-be. It just doesn't make sense why Vickie would considering lending her "services" to Swagger when she's already managing a very successful, charismatic champion in Dolph Ziggler. :shrug:

Alex Riley is in this match for the face pop and necessary exposure. I could see him stealing the win while Ziggler and Swagger fight, causing further tension between them. But all in all, he's just there to make the match more interesting and keep him fresh in our minds. Let's face it, with as good as Ziggler is, nobody would care about Ziggler/Swagger one-on-one.

John Morrison cannot benefit from ANOTHER run at a mid-card title. US title, IC title...it's all the same. He needs consistent time in the main event if he's going to go anywhere (not convinced he ever will...), and I don't want to see him get the win. it makes NO sense, and will NOT further his career any...

THE FINISH: Swagger has Morrison in the anklelock while Ziggler rolls up Riley and gets the pin just as Morrison taps out. The controversy will be did Dolph get the pinfall first or did Morrison tap out first. Both Dolph and Jack will claim to be the real champion.

Dolph will walk out with the title at NOC but he and Swagger will meet one on one at Hell in A Cell where Vickie will turn on Dolph and help Jack win. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Vickie screws Dolph out of the title and sides with Swagger.

There's your answer fish-bulb.

I hate how this match was thrown together so last minute. I really think that Dolph's run with the title has gotten boring and I really hope he drops it tonight but it seems unlikely. As much as Riley is getting over, it's still too early for him to win a title. WWE has dropped the ball on Swagger countless times and I'll be stunned if he'll win the title tonight. Morrison should be a main-eventer by now but it doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon. It would be pointless for him to hold the US title while he goes in circles. I think that Dolph is retaining in this match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back