Next Weeks All-Star Edition of RAW

I think it means all the superstars/divas will play as themselves in the video came against other superstars/divas on the Titantron for 3 hours for all the fans to witness.

I love the idea of All-Star week on Raw. It's a nice concept and a nice way to try and pull some new viewers out, not only that, but it is also a nice treat for the loyal viewers. We get to see some nice matches that we wouldn't normally see, it will pique our interest, that's for sure. They don't have to bring out too many legends, I'd just like to be entertained. Some solid matches, nice promos, the usual. Who knows, we might even get a cross-brand feud out of this. This does nothing but good things for the show.

I'd like to see something like Cena, Orton, Riley vs Christian, R-Truth, Miz. That would make sense, since it's taking the two main event level story lines and pulling them together for the night. There's a lot of other possibilities, some nice midcard matches, maybe even a tag match or two. There should definitely not be any title matches though, unless it's for the tag titles, because that would just screw up what they established around the draft.

There's one thing I can really see happening though. Raw could lose a guy to Smackdown, preferably a higher level face, because Smackdown is VERY heel heavy. They could use the All-Star Raw as a transition phase. Have a Smackdown heel come out and put the two together, set up a match on Smackdown then just continue the feud. It may seem a little "smashed together," but it's necessary. Smackdown NEEDS a top face. Orton is a tweener, Christian just turned, there's a large fall off there. Even if you count Orton as the top face, it goes from him to Daniel Bryan or Sin Cara, they just don't have enough "name value."

I like the idea of an All-Star edition of Raw because it's a good excuse to have a dual branded show to bring in the Smackdown guys alongside the Raw guys with Stone Cold making a guest appearance. A matchup that I would like to see, although we probably won't, is Stone Cold VS any of the newer guys who never got a chance to face him since the whole point of the theme should be a collision of two generations much like the video game. I wouldn't be against a few Smackdown VS Raw matches though, those are always fun. I'll be rooting for the blue brand if these take place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back