Next Weekend....

Mighty NorCal

SHALL WE BEGIN?
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EV3h34tUIcQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EV3h34tUIcQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Oh yes. NorCal returns.

Still a free agent, TM.

So yea, barring great misfortune, I will be in Jan 11th RAW LD. I should be making my return to the forum in the 2 or 3 days leading up to it.

The whole landscape of my life has just changed.

Well, I'm actually glad you're back. Even though I'm barely on here anymore.

That's even better. I'd like to think you will enjoy the product. They can put on some pretty great stuff among Russo-booked shit.

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!! MTFO!! I've been waiting to post when NorCal is around, as everyone always talks about him and his greatness.

And sorry to say this, but I liked Triple H's return from the other quad tear better. :p

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!! MTFO!! I've been waiting to post when NorCal is around, as everyone always talks about him and his greatness.

And sorry to say this, but I liked Triple H's return from the other quad tear better. :p

Well, I had to save some videos for the ACTUAL return, y'know

NorCal's return is great news to the forums, as well as to D-Man and I as friends of Norc's. This year's Royal Rumble will automatically be the best one ever just for that fact alone.

I'm going to be the RR LD because I'm buying it.

NorCal and Doc in an LD again...AWESOME. Too bad it isn't ECW.

my bad Justin :( if I couldve seen the forums, I wouldve waited

no biggy, I wasn't even sure if my return was gonna stick tbh, and post in far more places on this forum than I do, something I should prolly work on more

though it is kinda funny that two of the most loyal Triple H supporters return within a week of eachother LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back