Next week ECW on sci-fi in the Hammerstein Ballroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

realblackhart

Mid-Card Championship Winner
those fans are going to be ridiculous, they are not letting heyman get away with anything. Nextweek better be a damn good show, scifi better get prepared for Tuesday. Punk is debuting which is nice. But if Heyman does anything to Sabu, Dreamer, Sandman they are going nuts. ONS1 ONS2 were both good considering it's still the WWE, ECW on Scifi has never measured closed to any of the ONS's. You think Vince is worried?

No. I don't think Vince is worried. Thats why the street cred popular Punk is debuting. I'm sure this whole "WWEcw" storyline with Heyman screwing out guys out and eleminating the extreme rules will begin rolling fully next week.

I bet Dreamer gives a great promo about how the new ECW sucks. Rallys the troops.

Angle will return to work a great match. And Sabu will focus on Show and the ECW title.

I don't think Vince will head into a ECW terrotory and not try to make the show work.

hahahaha said:
No. I don't think Vince is worried. Thats why the street cred popular Punk is debuting. I'm sure this whole "WWEcw" storyline with Heyman screwing out guys out and eleminating the extreme rules will begin rolling fully next week.

I bet Dreamer gives a great promo about how the new ECW sucks. Rallys the troops.

Angle will return to work a great match. And Sabu will focus on Show and the ECW title.

I don't think Vince will head into a ECW terrotory and not try to make the show work.

he is a genius isn't he, hes got to know what he's doin going into ECW territory............i think its a work like I said in the discussion forum. Balls' actions convinced me of that, it was more of what he said than what he did. I see a lot of beer in the ring next week

the dq's in ecw are storyline it's leading up to something it's all part of a big work if you ask me the ecw guys will revolt soon and it's possible dreamer will be the "owner" of ecw because i think heyman will be booted out because he has turned his back on ecw he will then end up running with big show trying to take back power from dreamer

and dreamer will put ecw back the way it's suppose to be

that would be a cool storyline i think it's better then dq's in ecw

Mandrake said:
lol you guys are really reaching

You noticed that too huh. "Oh,they're going into ECW territory,the crowd is gonna be crazy." Geez,they were in Philly a few weeks ago,and that crowd was dead has hell.

There gonna warn the crowd like they always do, no swear words and shit like that, USA Network would not NOT allow the chants that were at ONS

This is the acid test for WWECW. If the show turns out to be good with lots of crowd interaction, it will be worth watching. If it turns out to be a big pile of crap, forget about it. I'll probably turn my back completely on WWECW if this episode disappoints. I'm just begging for The Sandman to come out with good entrance music (how about Motorhead's "Enter Sandman" instead of the God awful crap he has now?) and cane the hell out of both Mike Knox and Kelly Kelly. Even if it's a work, it's a way to get those two losers the hell out of ECW.

I hope that the crowd boos the fuck out of all of the stupid gimmicks they put out there. Especially all these wwe guys.

1789 said:
I hope that the crowd boos the fuck out of all of the stupid gimmicks they put out there. Especially all these wwe guys.

Damn straight! Get the "You Can't Wrestle" and "You Suck Dick" chants going for Mike Knox, Test, Fertig and all of these other losers. I bet you they aren't going to embrace The Big Slow either, and I don't blame them.

i have a feeling this will be a good show....yesterdays show SOME improvment. i believe it was prolly the best one yet and that still isnt sayin much. ooh and by the way code red it was metallica who sung enter sandman not motorhead

I hope the Cm punk and angle matches arent squash matches and every match is extreme rules...Heyman/Tommy Dreamer Feud is going to be on Fire especially to hear reactions of the die hard ECW fans.The Vampire wont do well lol...I think WWE is going to put up great matches and no dumb gimmick people in da ring.They will be cautious because if there not...Lets just say its going to be a long night...

JohnnyRodz said:
You noticed that too huh. "Oh,they're going into ECW territory,the crowd is gonna be crazy." Geez,they were in Philly a few weeks ago,and that crowd was dead has hell.

the ECW arena is different from where they wrestled when they went to philly and the crowd wasn't dead, and the ballroom can draw a good ECW crowd

fallen_angel09 said:
i have a feeling this will be a good show....yesterdays show SOME improvment. i believe it was prolly the best one yet and that still isnt sayin much. ooh and by the way code red it was metallica who sung enter sandman not motorhead

Of course Metallica did the original - everybody knows that. On a CD called "ECW: Extreme Music", there were ECW themes by Harry Slash & The Slashtones (including Sabu's killer theme) and a bunch of bands performed covers of ECW entrance themes, and Motorhead covered "Enter Sandman". It's well established that McMahon doesn't want to shell out the cash for Metallica's version, but I was thinking that maybe through some loophole he could get Motorhead for a lower price. Even if it's a different artist, it would be the same song and the same classic entrance - with this new piece of shit entrance theme he has now, it just ain't the same.

See I think Knox and Test and Fetig are fantastic Wrestlers but the ECW crowd will eat them alive.

I hope its a good show. When ECW was stand alone in Philly they switched from ECW arena to another because of pyro problems that and the fact that the ECW crowd ate the show alive. They even chanted this show sucks to Paul E.

Is this true?

WWE will continue with the trend of stars from outside the ECW brand coming in as Batista will challenge ECW World champion Big Show on this Tuesday's ECW on Sci Fi from The Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City. The match was officially announced during Smackdown when it aired in Canada tonight.

this is ridiculous, if this is true they are gonna chew Batista up and spit him out

Vince is shitten his fuckin pants rite now, MY Nu York peoples is going to burn down the hammerstein ball room if big-show walks out champ and thats word

Next Week On Ecw The Main Event. Batista Vs. The Big Show For The Ecw Title!!! Woohooo

Why Not Make It A Wwe 6 Man Tag

ShaneRamlall said:
LOL ECW main events are good but why cant they use ECw stars...

Good question! maybe Vince would like to answer that for us? but I agree, I'd like to see at least an ECW wrestler besides Sabu get an ECW World Title shot, like Tommy Dreamer, Justin Credible, Sandman, all FORMER ECW World Champions.

.JoeY said:
Good question! maybe Vince would like to answer that for us? but I agree, I'd like to see at least an ECW wrestler besides Sabu get an ECW World Title shot, like Tommy Dreamer, Justin Credible, Sandman, all FORMER ECW World Champions.

I wonder is thats one of the thing Joey Styles isn't allowed to say anymore. That guys like Justin Credible are former ECW World Champions?

Batista and Big Show well you know what will happen heyman will jerk the ref out when Batista has the win becouse they are no way the big slow can beat Batista hes the best

i expect something big to go down it's clear that this whole new ecw is a work and it's leading to a old ecw vs new ecw fued

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back