Next Tag Champs??

N

night_angel

So since those dame male cheerleaders won again tonight, and the Highlanders were the best choice and should be new champs...

Who do you guys think will tale those belts/ and when?

Watch it is crime tyme

listin I a senior member.. and duh.. that whatyou do to talk about stuff.. you dont like it dont post

night_angel said:
listin I a senior member.. and duh.. that whatyou do to talk about stuff.. you dont like it dont post

You think a senior member would learn correct grammar.

I'm just saying, this is the 5th or 6th thread you've created in the last 20 minutes....

Senior member? you joined in September......

yeah so like I said dont like it stop posting on my threads... So guess I'm good

Maidenfan18 said:
You think a senior member would learn correct grammar.

I'm just saying, this is the 5th or 6th thread you've created in the last 20 minutes....

Senior member? you joined in September......
dont post here again unless ya ganna talk bout the topic

here we go the SS vs. Hardy boyz at Cyber Sunday for tittles

I would much rather see Bunkhouse Buck and Dirty Dick Slater holding the WWE tag team titles than those male cheerleaders, plus Buck was very entertaining, and those ring entrances he had always brought out mad bursts of laughter from me

tell me bout it... hell even hacksaw and eugine... anyone please someone step up

night_angel said:

Your a senior member? That doesnt mean anything.. You do make more threads then any person I ever seen...

Next Tag Champs will more then likely be Cryme Time... Due to Spirit Squad winning... I see them fueding with Cryme Time... As Soon as tommarow.. And prob end up beating them.. Leading to the demise of the Spirit Squad..

I did nott think cryme time was ganna be for a couple more weeks.. but that works.. these male cheerleaders gatta go

what if 2 members of the current SS droped the cheer leading gimick and turned on 2 curent members and fueded for the title bring in 2 new tag teams and leaving the 5th member to persue a singles career

I'd say the Highlanders are going to keep on with the SS. The SS will keep their belts at least until Survivor Series. Then hopefully they will be sent back down to OVW and DSW to be repackaged. One might even lose his job depending on the outcome of his trial.

The Highlanders will, finally, win the belts at Cyber Sunday. Hopefully this will prompt a quick disbandment of the squad

at the rate its going...sprit squad is gonna have the titles for a long time...i mean wtf is wrong with WWE...having 5 guys...sry...5 fuking cheerleaders hold 2 titles! i mean come on...i rather see simon dean and matt striker with the titles...seriously...i never knew wwf sry wwe would sink so low with the titles...this is just as bad wen women started to win the hardcore championship..no offence

The WWE really had made a mockery of their own Tag Team Divisions. It's a shame because they were once main attractions in the WWF/E. But it finally looks like they are starting to give tag teams attention. With the hype of Cryme Tyme, the new presence of The Highlanders, and having Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch as Edge's "temporary enforcers" for the RAW main event, it looks like a swift change.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cade/Murdoch dethrone the Spirit Squad, given the exposure lately. And maybe Cryme Tyme or the Highlanders can take it off them.

I think putting the belts on Hacksaw and Eugene would be a good idea. They would get a huge pop from the crowd, and it would be unexpected for them to win. I would only keep it on them for a few weeks though, They will get stale fast. The Hardy's are the more likely solution for the long term.

since Batista lost all his heat (i never thot he had any anyway, he sucks) i see them giving the SD! titles to him and Lashley soon

as for Raw the next champs will be the Highlanders

what do you think about the smackdown! tag team titles? I'd keep the titles on london and kendrick until Wrestlemania 23 and have them feud with the Hardyz...

you know what i am so tired of everybody saying spirit sqaud sux and the highlanders are a good tagteam new doesn't mean good they are a boring tag team with two tag moves and a offencive attack of slaps,headbutts,and punches dosen't sound like a great team to me the spirit sqaud is a good heel tagteam you are pose to hate them that's why there heels plus kenny and jonny are pretty good in the ring i see a solo career for both the other members are alright still better than the highlanders also tried of hearing about the hardys getting back together they are both good solo stars although matt is underused and abused on smackdown

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back