New WWE tag team.

Sasori

Pope of Dope
If you had one choice for a new tag team in the WWE who would it be? It can be any old random superstars matched up, or someone from the indys or TNA. Cause personally I think the tag team division isn't that great, The Hardt Dynasty is boring and has no personality and while the Usos are impressive they aren't anything special.

Personally I'd bring over The Motor City Machine Guns. And not just because I'm a huge fan, but they can really light up a 15,000+ crowd every week, and eventually one of the two (preferebly Alex Shelley) could get a main event push.

I'd love a MCMG vs Hart Dynasty match, which would definetly steal the show. Plus the guns have it all, awesome gimmick, they can put on a performance, there charismatic, and young. And either one of 'em could become a future main eventer in the WWE.

So who'd you choose?

The tag team I would choosee would have to be either Haas and Benjamin or MCMG. I would have to go with The World's Greatest Tag Team though because I believe these guys were just not given the chance to shine that bright in the WWE. They have great technical ability and are one of the best tag teams I have ever witnessed. I feel they would easily be a top tag team in WWE as faces and would bring back the old school wrestling matches we all loved. Not to mention, these guys work very well as a team and would be a better to have in the WWE than MCMG IMO because MCMG have no no one in the WWE that can match their fast-paced style. At least Haas and Benjamin could put on great technical matches with guys like the Hart Dynasty, Usos, etc.

Sorry to say but if the MCMG's were to come to wwe everything they are would be taken away from them.
WWE would not let them perform the amazing matches they were born to perform.
They were get new names.
They would job to the likes of lance storm and vance archer or the dudebusters.

Seriously MCMGs to wwe is a terrible idea. And BeerMoney would also be a bad idea because WWE is pg and BeerMoneys gimmick is about beer and money. Last time I checked, beer is not pg.

Anyways, I think I'd like to see Chris Masters and Dolph Ziggler form a team and win the unified tag tittles.

Well, that's ******ed. "The Usos are impressive but they're nothing special." How does that make sense? And how does it make sense to go from "The Hart Dynasty are boring" to saying that they would have a good match?

Usos impress me because they are good in the ring and have pretty good promos, but that doesn't make them anything super special like Jericho or HBK.

ANd the Hart Dynasty can put on a good match, but they have no personality, and they never cut a good promo.

I would love to have E amd C back together espically to have a 5 sec. Pose again. I loved E and C being a Huge Christian and a Huge Edge fan I would Love it.

i swear, if their was one thing that would kill tna, its taking mcmg and beer money. Thats the one thing that no one can argue tna has over wwe. The tag division. But if i had to choose one team from anywhere. It would be the kings of wrestling, because their finisher is great and wwe needs a dominant heel tag team to face the straight laced hart dynasty. It would be a good fued, especially if the kow come in, take the belts right away and have the hart dynasty as chasers.

I wouldn't want MCMG or Beer Money to leave TNA. WWE would water them down and not allow them to do half the moves TNA allows them to perform. I'd like to see Haas & Benjamin back, they were a great team, or as dman1373 says, The Kings of Wrestling wowuld be another good team for WWE to bring in.

Whilst I agree with MCMG or Beer Money, would love to see them in WWE, but then again as mentioned, they wouldn't be used correctly imo.

I'd like to see Derrick Bateman and Johnny Curtis come up from FCW, I like the look of them and seem bigger than your average tag team. Los Aviadores from FCW might be interesting as well, but other than that there isn't really anyone about I could see coming across from TNA or that would make it in WWE from FCW.

I want Christian and Matt Hardy to form a tag team, although I really want both of them to be World Champion before they retire I can't see it happening, so I want them to form a tag team. I was a hug fan of E&C and The Hardys so having a combination of the two teams would be awesome for me, I think they could be good for the tag team division because of they're tag team background.

I think Evan Bourne and Y2J the old Y2J they would be really entertaining if they do what they know how to do they would be fun to watch.

This may be kind of crazy but what about mysterio and evan bourne. both fats high flyers that the fans love. just imagine some of the spots they could hit! Im not saying they would dominate but they would be fun to watch. also it would give bourne something to do because i just dont believe that he can beat the big guys, its just too unreal lol.

Christian And Mark Henry are two guys that would benifit from teaming up. With their contrasting styles in the ring and both can get over as a face or heel . Their singles careers seemed to have stalled maybe this would be a way for them to get back on track.I can see them fueding with The Harts or Usos.

I'd like to see Matt Hardy and Evan Bourne team up. I think they would work well together.

Another option would be Chris Masters and Zak Ryder.

I'm going to not delve into TNA contracted wrestlers because as much as id love to see the Guns or the Young Bucks in WWE, they're unavailable. But here are four PAINFULLY obvious teams that WWE should go with that would save their miserable tag division:

1.) The Briscoes - Why they haven't been signed yet is completely beyond me. They're naturals and are still in the prime of their careers.

2.) The Kings of Wrestling - Why they haven't is even harder for me to understand. These guys are "WWE Sized" and in tremendous shape. In my opinion, they're the best tag team in the world. I am almost positive that the WGTT will fall to the Kings on 9/11 in NYC.

3.) Evan Bourne and Justin Gabriel - Duh. How perfect is that? Two young, good looking guys who can both high fly and neither has to talk. When Nexus is done, this is a no brainer. Can you say same time 450/Air Bourne from different corners on both opponents? Call them "Air Raid". Perfect rib on Styles/TNA.

4.) Edge and Christian - It's been years since they teamed and hype for a reunion is at an all time high. They're both healthy and under contract. What's the holdup?

There are two other teams i'd get, but would never come here:

1.) KentaFuji - When KENTA and Naomichi Marufuji were tagging together, they were the best team in the world. But both are in high positions in Pro Wrestling NOAH following Misawa's untimely death and most certainly wouldn't leave their country and home promotion.

2.) The American Wolves - I think it goes without saying that they'd be amazing. However, Davey's supposedly retireing by the end of the year and has reportedly turned down WWE in the past.

I think the WWE could really expand into a much more watchable product if they put emphasis on their tag division. But in the end, I don't think tha they want to. Tag team matches take away from their singles feuds, where the big money is. Or at least I feel that's what they think. Especially with their frequent use of the belts as nothing more than extra drama in singles feuds (see all of Cena's tag title reigns).

AWESOME THREAD !!! Here are my picks

1) Dark City Fight Club - They are Doom 2.0 . Their finisher is amazing and they would be a great heel tag team. I could easily see them fueding with the USOs or Harts.

2) The Briscoes - As stated before, they are an amazing team. WWE would give one of them some new teeth...lol He doesn't have them but besides that, they would fit well and would be way over with the crowd.

3) Husy Harris / Ted Dibiase Jr - We all know Ted is very stale right now. Husky is a great heel , agile in the ring and can put on a great match. Teaming them up would be good since their fathers were tag team champions. It could get Ted over having an unpredictable machine in his corner.

4) CM Punk / Kofi Kingston - They were a great team together. It was the perfect mix of high flying and MMA influence. Although I could never see Kofi loosing his locks, having them together was great to watch.

KOW are good but I am not too big on them. MCMG and Beer Money should never cross the line . WWE would not know how to market them. Also Generation ME should never go to WWE although if Vince allowed high flying again , then those teams would bring some amazing ratings.

I wonder if we may have seen the start of a new tag team on Smackdown with "Dashing" Cody Rhodes & Drew McIntyre. They could have the kind of relationship where they always try to one-up each other. Neither can really go after the IC title has long as it's held by Ziggler, unless one of them turns face. So unless they are going to challenge for the WHC, they need something to do. Another team that might work is Husk Harris & Michael M. (Mr. Perfect's son). They seem like they'd be a good fit & compliment each other pretty well.

Only 4 teams I would even be intrested in bringing in and all 4 teams are realistic to bring in being they are not under contact anywhere.

1) New Age Outlaws- Yes they are old. Yes they are real close to there end of their careers. But i feel that you can't argue for all they done and all the tag titles they won. If they were in the WWE again they can be used to put over the tag division by giving the heart dynasty and another team like the dudbusters or hawkins/archer over. Plus I would love to hear road dogg on the mike again he's a better rtruth and it could work for ratings.

2) booker t/ goldust- Both men still wrestle. One is under WWE contract and is used for entertainment. The other is a free agent. This tag team was funny and can be used as a humor tag team much like santino and koslov but a million times more enjoyable. I would love to see both in the ring together again it would be awesome.

3) Low Ki and Chris Daniels- This team will be gold and still are two of the best in ring performers. Low Ki is currently under contract as Kaval and Christopher daniels is a free agent. Overall this team will put anyone over and be entertaining in the WWE. I would love to see then fued with the heart dynasty and the uso's in a three corner tlc match because I feel it would be awesome.

4) Apoc and Gangrel- Before I get a what out of everyone this tag team is from wfx and it will work. I would love to see APOC in the WWE, he was trained in the heart dungeon and quite frankly looks demonic. Team him up with gangrel and they could be the opposite of the heart dynasty and really work in pg programing.

Hmmm I'm quite weary of your insistence that either Sabin or Shelley could make it to the main event in WWE. Have you seen the main event in WWE? Mysterio is the exception that proves the rule. Now if the MCMG has a more talented, more beloved, more charismatic best friend pass away then it may just be possible.

Now onto the topic. The team I would love to see added to the tag scene is Ziggler and Swagger simply so they can call themselves Zig-Swag! Obviously this would've worked better back when these two were being wasted but can still be an interesting dynamic.

i believe that tag teams in the wwe are not that great but the have been getting alot better. the hart dynasty is awesome. i can see big things from the usos too. even the dude busters who i think should really change their name. its teams like these that i believe can last a while. i hate when wwe does random tag teams like edge and orton or big show and miz or big show and jericho. i dont like putting 2 already proven wrestlers tagging. i understand they need new tag teams but thats only because they keep breaking them up. teams like carlito and primo or dibiase and rhodes or i hate to say it but cryme tyme need to stay. they cant keep breaking these teams up. the only team im happy they split up even though they were amazing were miz and morrison. they are amazing single as well, the miz being my current favorite wwe ss. ss on raw who i think would make a good tt are evan bourne and yoshi tatsu or evan bourne and kaval or even kaval and tatsu. sd superstars who i think would make a good team are shad and rtruth if he ever turns heel. also i think mvp and mark henry was a potentially good team. i would also like to see an edge and christian reunion considering edge stated that he only had about two years left in him. stables are also could like the straight edge society who i believe are awesome. i believe they should add two pretty big stars to make joey mercury and luke gallows bigger stars. i think 2 good wrestler they can add are the big show and or even matt hardy. i see big things from the ses. i also think they should make cm punk world champ and gallows and mercury tag champs to give them some crediblity. i dont think wwe will getting any better tag teams any time soon considering tna and roh has some of the best tag team in the world. the motorcity machine guns, team 3d, beer money, generation me, and ink inc. are all great tna tag teams.

Well with the E basically killing tag team wrestling, its hard to see any of the tag teams named really take off. But some names tickled my fancy.

ROH's entire Tag Team Roster; Even Cheech and Cloudy put on good matches

WGTT's run could have been better. And they shoulda put them back together when they singles career started to fizzle.

MCMG and Beer Money would be nice, but since they're TNA OG's they might be loyal.

AND I STILL AIN'T SEEN THE USO'S WORK A RAW!!!!

"Kaval" and Christopher Daniels was a good one; but let's be real. How long really is Kaval gonna be around

I've seen this nice tag team here in Indy's around Texas called Neo-Affliction.
Just wait till they make the Big Leauges!
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=103195736

Santino & Koslov should be given the push! hahahaha.

Seriously i'd like to see Mark Henry and R-Truth, think they would be quite good together.

I actually think Husky Harris and Cody Rhodes would make a great tag team. They remind me of Arn and Tully. Tully was the "ladies man" but was also tough in the ring. Husky could be the Arn. The no-nonsense guy who would just beat you up.

Another pairing from the NXT guys to me could be Heath Slater and Lucky Cannon. Not sure why, but I think the two of the would pair together well.

I think that Joey Mercury and Luke Gallows need to wrestle together as an actual tag team.

And finally, Primo and Chavo. Let Chavo go back to the lie, cheat, and steal to win persona that he had with uncle eddie.

Would love to see E & C again as they were on the same show (Raw) for like an hour and a E&C reunion would Reek of Awesomeness. WGTT should also come back as well they are very good technical wrestlers. As for Hart Dynasty i agree, having them work with Bret hart on thier promos they be complete wrestlers. I seen the video of DH Smith and Tyson kid wrestling in the dungon was awesome. They do need personalities. Seeing the Daniel Bryan and Evan Bourne tag team could combine high flying and technical wrestling since they kinda gave bourne a push and with Bryan back they could rebuild the tag division if they really wanted to.

I would like to see Daniel Bryan and Evan Bourne team up and gun for the unified tag team titles. I know they are pushing Daniel Bryan in singles competition, but would like to see these guys together at some point when Bryan is over as a solid face. They have complimentary styles and would bring some excitement back to the tag division.

Yeh would love to see MCMG in WWE...TNA have a much better Tag Division than the "E". Beer Inc are another.

In WWE right now the Tag division has improved from what it was a few years ago, but still hasnt hit the heights of the late 90s and early 00s! E&C, Hardys, Dudleys, New Age Outlaws, APA.......even TOO COOL! They were fun.

Personally I would love too see Edge & Christian rejoin for "one last run" before a fall out and a match at Wrestlemania. Both big name faces though so would need believable opposition.

Kofi and R-Truth could be just that. I think these 2 would just "click". A fued with E&C would be great!!! Deffo give the Tag Belts more credibility.

How about putting MNM back together? I liked them and with Mercury back, Morrison stuck at mid card could work.

Justin Gabriel and Evan Bourne could be exciting. Both high flyers. Just dont let either of them talk.

Ted Dibiase is going nowhere, he needs a partner. Him and The Miz would work well but Miz is above Tag Division now and deserves his main event shot. Maybe have Ted pay off Great Khali to be his "Virgil". Khali turns monster heel and Ted does the mic work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back