• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New TMNT Movie Has A Release Date

That's pretty swank if I do say so myself. Anybody know if its live action or animated again? Personally I could go for either.

Donatello?

corey-feldman.jpeg

Live action, though the Micheal Bay connection has me a little nervous, hopefully it's just his company & Bay himself will keep his grubby lil' mits of the TMNT project.

As much as I LOOOOOVE the TMNT, I'm always pessimistic when it comes to TMNT movies. They'll NEVER be like the originals.

I love the first one. It would be great if the new one kept that "serious" tone with some humor thrown in for the newest one.

Ah, excellent. Looks like 2013 will be a good year for movies, not as good as 2012 but hey any year with TMNT and possibly Heavy Rain is good for me.

I'm bloody terrified with Michael Bay involved. Regardless of if he's a producer or not, anything not called Bad Boys or The Rock is like a disease carrying pig...not wait, that's Megan Fox. My point still stands.

Someone care to explain the Bay hate.

Everything he touches is generally a walking, talking pile of cow dung. When your resume includes all three Transformers films, Pearl Harbor, Armageddon and you're the mastermind behind the atrocious horror classic remakes we've seen recently (Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Amityville Horror, Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street all his doing) you know you're rubbish.

I thought the latest one was good.

What part of the abortion of film could anyone ever consider to be "good".

I didn't mid the first, & was able to tolerate the second, but the third was a complete an utter abomination. It was so bad that my ex even hated it, & she liked fucking Ghost Rider for fuck sake.

I hatethe fact that Michael bay is involved because I have to be concerned if a live action ninja turtle movie is going to be good. I really hope they don't just CGI everything. I wouldn't even watch they movie if they were too lazy and just used CGI turtles. If they want to make the ninja turtle movie right they should use the same quality costumes they used for the original 3 movies. I grew up with the ninja turtles and I still watch the movies the show and the comic books all the time. I just don't think Michael Bay is the best guy to get involved in making your movie they should make it like how they made the Where the Wild Things Are the only thing CGI about the monsters was the mouth movement and I would have never known if I wasn't told before I saw the movie. It sucks that I have to be concerned about a ninja turtle’s movie now but I guess I can't say too much until they have a director cast crew and trailer it won't compare to the first two those two movies are two of my favorite movies of all time I don't think the 3rd one was great but I don't hate it like most people on here seem to do. I never watched the newest one from beginning to end but I saw a decent amount and wasn't that impressed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back