New Smackdown! GM??

I honestly dislike Vickie. I prefer Long, he is the best out of the 'three' gms at the moment. As this would add a nice twist to Smackdown!, I dunno, not looking forward to see the ending, and if Teddy is going to resign or get fired.

I don't really care for Vickie as GM. I found her boring and her voice annoying. I think she may be better if she turns heel. She would definetly get alot of heat if it is found that she had something 2 do with Teddy's heart attack. As for right now she just seem to bland and she really doesnt have great mic talent, but meh? she'll work if she turns heel.

I don't really care for Vickie as GM. I found her boring and her voice annoying. I think she may be better if she turns heel. She would definetly get alot of heat if it is found that she had something 2 do with Teddy's heart attack. As for right now she just seem to bland and she really doesnt have great mic talent, but meh? she'll work if she turns heel.

Of course she'd work well as a heel, she's a Guerrero and I think in order to be completely successful as the GM of SD!, she'll need to use that for all it's worth.

How good is Regal! i recon one of the best decisions WWE has made in a while, he is really funny, I enjoy the bickering between Coach & Regal

Coach obviously wants to be GM but i dont think the WWE thinks he is ready, although i do

ALso Vicky Cant act!! Like she is boring, I think Foley or Austin should be brought in as a GM role...on any show! Not neccessarily Smackdown!

well while im here... why on earth dont we have MVP V Mat Hardy in either a
No DQ Match
Ladder Match
Bar Room Brawl Match

for Cyber Sunday ...Fans will obviously choose Ladder Match... like der... like the MVP V Mat thing is really good, im massive fans of both but im kind of getting sick of these contests, they need to wrestle one another... what better way to keep it going than for them to fight eachother..

Mat win a ladder match, while they are both still tag champs

Maybe its me... but i thought that was kind of obvious

God, I hope Vicki doesn't get any more screen time. She's a horrible actress that couldn't read her dialogue straight if they had a card right in front of her. I've never seen a GM that was so devoid of emotion until she came along. If ECW and Smackdown combine, PLEASE make the two General Managers Regal and Coach for Raw and Smackdown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back