New ROH Titles

I like the look of the titles especially the tv and tag belt but the world title looks like a toy belt. The main plate for the world title should have been much wider in width. It's still a step up because the silver belts they had before were ugly as hell. With the addition of gold belts, maybe ROH won't die afterall.

I personally think the old belts looked way better, but I see why ROH did it. After 8 years, it's time for a change, and with Black being the new face of ROH, a new title is definitely beneficial for him.

I think that the other titles looked better, but I really like the way these titles look as well. If I'm not mistaken, all of the old titles were the same silver titles. Thee new belts differentiate the champions. It makes it more obvious what championship each wrestler is holding to someone who isn't big on the product. While these belts don't look as good as the old ones, I think I might end up liking them better because they look like actual championship betls, if that makes any sense.

I definetly like the new ones better. The old ones are so bland. My only gripe is that thw World and Tag titles still look almost identical. The old belts all looked the same so it was hard to differentiate and it seems they're doing the same thing with the new ones.

the belts look much better now, actually they look as major league championships (golden plates, more detalied designs, and of course, both the globe and the eagle were allways a constant in the Wrestling belt design)...the only thing i don't understand: why the tag team belts look bigger than the world heavyweight belt? lol

while I'm like most people on here, didn't have a problem with the old belts, I do like the look of the new ones. I can't pick which is a favorite because I think they all look cool. I mean considering a first ever TV champ in ROH, new champ in Tyler Black and new tag champs in the Kings of Wrestling, time to start a new chapter for ROH. I think they show serious promise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back