• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New Review Series

What Should I Review Next?

• King of the Ring

• Halloween Havoc

• Lockdown

• Other (Specify, and the big four are covered already)

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Starting on Friday May 15, I'll be beginning my review series on In Your House. Those will end on June 10th. I'll be starting Summerslam on August 2nd. In between there, I'd like to do some one off PPVs. If anyone is interested, I'll take suggestions, as in you guys pick what I review.

Just remember, I can only review what i can find/have copies of, so I might have to say no.

I'd be interested in reviews of any of the British PPV's, like Rebellion, Insurrexion etc. Just to see how bad they look through foreign eyes, really.

Which In Your Houses are you doing?

Just so it's clear, I can also do a lot of WCW and TNA stuff. Original ECW simply is hard to find full shows of.

I would really like to see some Survivor Series done.

I actually read the whole Maina reveiw thread, But don't think I posted in it. I'll defenitly check it out. :thumbsup:

*rubs my hands together* I'll have that down for after the Rumble. Some of those old shows are just hard to find. I've been looking for Starrcade 91 forever but the cheapest i can find it for is 89 dollars used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back