• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New Jack? Here on WZ Forums??

This was posted, randomly, in the WWE section just minutes ago:

Tzonev22 said:
This message is for Chris Cash!!! If anyone knows him, contact him and let him know that New Jack wants to come and do a show about Terri Runnels. He needs the contact information for Chris Cash. Inbox it to him on his Facebook Profile or email it to him at [email protected]

Thank you. I don't know any other way to pass this forward.
sendpm.gif

:lmao:

Tell him Jeremy Borash is looking for him. Something about his own brand of Hardcore Justice.

newjack.jpg

Say that shit to his face, pussy.

The reason I'll stay away from this guy and not D-Man -- One of those people is legit.

I'd just like to say that despite thec fact that Nick made this thread at about 3 o'clock, it was LSN who actually did the infracting around 4 o'clock.

Playing it safe there, Nick? I don't think you have to worry. While New Jack probably would have no qualms about killing you, I doubt he'd be able to find you.

I'd just like to say that despite thec fact that Nick made this thread at about 3 o'clock, it was LSN who actually did the infracting around 4 o'clock.

Playing it safe there, Nick? I don't think you have to worry. While New Jack probably would have no qualms about killing you, I doubt he'd be able to find you.

I figured Chris Cash would be angry with us for not helping New Jack find him. What New Jack has to say is important. New Jack owns you.

New Jack is one sick motherfucker.

I watched Borash's "Forever Hardcore" documentary where Jack talks about wanting to kill Vic Grimes when he threw him off that massive platform in XPW, he wanted Grimes to land on the turnbuckle and hoped it would kill him.

Crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back