New identities for criminals

HBK-aholic

Shawn Michaels ❤
It's recently come to light that when the Mother of 'Baby P' gets out of jail, she will be awarded a new identity. This comes from her lawyers saying her human rights would be breeched as her life would be endangered. Um, are they missing something here? What about her babies human rights? Or did he not have any?

I think it's absolutely sickening that she will get to live the rest of her life happy, not in fear, and unharmed. Unlike her baby. Who didn't get to live very long, and when he did his life was the opposite.

What's worse is it costs millions to give someone a new identity, and guess who'll be paying for it? Yep, British people. You know, the law-abiding ones that slave away at work. All so ****es like her can have a new life.

It's cases like this where I can't think of anything better than the death penalty. What do you all think?

I think its stupid. There should be a rule that says Major criminals should not be able to change their name. There is an example in tassie where i live where a taxi driver murdered a girl 25 years ago went to jail got out moved to the mainland. guess what he did when he got back to tasmania. drove taxi's under his new identitity. then he got caught and dissapeard hasnt been seen since. If your going to kill somebody in cold blood you have to think of the consequences from then on, during and after jail. they should not ever even be able to change their last name let alone new name new life new everything. What if it was a pedofile? oh here we will give you a new identity. two years down the track gets into child care. What the hell is the world coming to giving sickos new lives when they dont deserve the one they have.

It's wrong that this person especially should get a new identity and everything, which is essentially a new life, when her child didn't get much of one to begin with.

Criminals like that, including rapists, hell, all major criminals should not be allowed a new identity. They should have to live with the public knowing who they are and the fact that society thinks very little of them and hates them for the rest of their lives and not have a comefortable and carefree life if they got a new identity

Dispicable. The government there should revise the law regarding this issue because even though it's morally wrong, it's going to happen because the law says it can happen.

I think its a shocking excuse for a woman who should be facing the death penalty right now, if this crime happened in America. How dare she have her human rights respected when she blatanly disrespected someone elses and also harmed another human being?I agree with you HBK-aholic, i think its totally inexcusable how she is being treated with respect and yet where has she shown respect? Did she care or respect a child that she so cruely killed?
It is totally wrong how us hard working Brits have to pay just for her to get a new identity and a new life, it makes me sick whenever this happens. I agree, the death penalty should be handed down to this useless and disgusting women

Yes, she thought about her baby's human right, right? Or do babies suddenly not have human rights, are they classified under animals?

Why should this lady be given a new identity, because her human rights will be breeched? Couldn't you have come up with a better excuse for a woman that is lucky to not get the death sentence? Did she think about the baby's human rights? If she treated her baby like that, shouldn't she get the same treatment, or at least have to be able to be judged by people? But no, she is getting a new life, which she doesn't deserve.

This is a stupid decision by the government, especially since its the people paying for it. You have people, most of which want this woman to get the death penalty, paying for her to start a new life, where she may very well do the same thing. I am the same as Becca, there is nothing I can think of apart from the death penalty.

I say give her a new idenity. Yes her babies human rights were not protected and she really doesn't deserve to be happy, but if we don't protect her human rights are we just as bad as her? The women is a sick excuss for a human being but when she is released she will get constantly harassed and the police will probably be called alot. She also may actually have her life in danger, and well people can claim she deserves whatever she get's two wrongs don't make a right. Also this will protect the people who hate her so much that they may let their anger get the best of them and do something to harm her. People run on emotions and if another mother was to kill her in a fit of rage, her life would then be over and it wouldn't be fair. I just say make her rot in prision for a long time, give her a new idenity and let the guilt eat her insides or she will wait to be punished in hell(I'm a christian so that's what I believe).

I say give her a new idenity.

Oh finally. I wanted people to disagree.

Yes her babies human rights were not protected and she really doesn't deserve to be happy, but if we don't protect her human rights are we just as bad as her?

We're not doing anything to destroy hers. Being given a new identity isn't a human right.

The women is a sick excuss for a human being but when she is released she will get constantly harassed and the police will probably be called alot.

Good.

She also may actually have her life in danger, and well people can claim she deserves whatever she get's two wrongs don't make a right.

She does deserve whatever she gets. I want the death penalty just so someone else doesn't commit murder of her.

Also this will protect the people who hate her so much that they may let their anger get the best of them and do something to harm her.

See: Death penalty.

People run on emotions and if another mother was to kill her in a fit of rage, her life would then be over and it wouldn't be fair. I just say make her rot in prision for a long time, give her a new idenity and let the guilt eat her insides or she will wait to be punished in hell(I'm a christian so that's what I believe).

Have you seen her? I don't think she gives a shit about what she did wrong. But if you don't believe in the death penalty, fine. She should just never, ever be let out of prison. If she rots in prison forever no ones dying and she doesn't get a new identity. Problem solved.

The thing is, right or wrong criminals have rights. They are almost protected better than their victims. The police know that she will get harassed, attacked, and be in danger and when they have prior notice to this they have to react they just can't ignore it and let her be harrased or killed. They are just preventing anything from happening before it happens. I don't like it and I deeply feel this bitch she rot away just like the rest of you, but according to the human rights act she has the right to be protected, and this is their way of doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back