New Idea for a match

PrinceMarvel

Occasional Pre-Show
After watching last Friday's match with Hell No vs Rhode Scholars, and seeing the other tag teams surrounding the ring, I got a idea for a new match. I call it the Tag Team Gauntlet.

Basically, it involves six tag teams, two inside the ring and the other four on each side of the ring.

The two teams inside the ring fight tornado tag style

If any one of them gets knocked outside the ring, then the tag team whose side they fell on are allowed to act as lumberjacks.

When the first tag team is eliminated, one of the other four tag teams on the outside is randomly selected to go inside the ring, with the eliminated team taking their spot on the outside.

The match continues in this cycle until all six teams have been in the ring.

The last team standing wins the tag team belts.

Please critique, I would like to submit this to either WWE or TNA, but I want to work out any possible kinks before I do.

This doesn't need to be its own non-spam thread.

As for the topic, seriously???

Moved the the Wrestling Spam Zone.

I wish we had a match were tag teams with really stupid names got strapped and got the fuck beat out of them. Rhodes Scholars? Team Hell No? That's the best the world's leading brand of professional wrestling can come up with? Who came with those? Disney? Jesus.

I wish we had a match were tag teams with really stupid names got strapped and got the fuck beat out of them. Rhodes Scholars? Team Hell No? That's the best the world's leading brand of professional wrestling can come up with? Who came with those? Disney? Jesus.

Oh, yeah. They should all be called "Beer Money." :rolleyes:

James Storm and Robert Roode were called Beer Money (Inc.) by the same logic that Bryan and Kane are called Hell No or Rhodes and Sandow are called Rhodes Scholars.

I hate when wrestlers names/moves get combined to make a tag-team name.

Jerishow
ShowMiz
Awesome Truth
Air Boom
Koztino
Londrick

Fucking hell be creative

James Storm and Robert Roode were called Beer Money (Inc.) by the same logic that Bryan and Kane are called Hell No or Rhodes and Sandow are called Rhodes Scholars.

Bingo. 'Tis a wonderful day when Sam and I agree.

Is nobody else curious how he plans to submit the match type to WWE or TNA?

Match idea itself sounds okay but im pretty sure its been invented already.

Personally, I think it's an awful idea. Wrestling matches should be as effective and simple as possible. This scenario just has too many complicated factors (such as tag teams acting as both active competitors and lumberjacks.) The audience would be completely confused mere moments after a tag member is tossed from the ring.

I hate fantasy booking so damn much. Everyone thinks they have these golden ideas but 98% of them are total shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back