New fued in the works?

"Cool Guy" Jensen

Undertaker for Champ!
I was not able to watch Smackdown last night, because of a Phillies game, but I was able to watch it today.

I'm probably thinking too much of this but when I saw the backstage segment with Kane and Ranjin Singh, I thought of something. When Kane asked Singh the question, "Why is Khali such a freak", Singh replied by saying, "He's not a freak... he's my brother!"

WWE might forget about this, but what if it was revealed that Ranjin Singh has a wrestling background, and starts teaming with Great Khali. They can form a short term tag team. Or if they're successful, they can even challenge for the Unified WWE Tag Team Championships.

And, I know this is very unlikely, but what if The Undertaker returned as a heel? You can have the brothers, Singh and Khali team up and continue the fued with Kane. Then, afterwards Undertaker makes a return and helps his brother out. I'm guessing that if Undertaker returned to help Kane, he'd also have to be heel, but I'll leave that up to you. It would be the "Brothers of India" vs. the "Brothers of Destruction"!

I'm not saying it would be the best idea, but I just want to know what you people think about this storyline.

No offense man, but this is shit. Singh or whatever his name is should never wrestle. Ever. Taker should not turn heel at this point in his career. The small amount of use Khali had is now long gone. I don't hate monsters, but Khali is worthless. Kane still has minimal use, but atm they are wasting him. He could be being used to put over a younger talent, or given a small push. Puttin him with Khali serves no purpose. They don't draw, there is nothing to gain. This program needs to end sooner rather than later.

ya. khali is shit and he should never wrestle again. a long feud with ane and the undertaker would be a major waste of the undertaker and kane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back