NBA Draft Thread

Big Sexy

Deadly Rap Cannibal
I know it's a little late as the draft is this Thursday night but come in here and discuss prospects, who will/should go number one, who you want your favorite team to take, and the aftermath of the draft once it is over.

As for my Pistons I'm actually hoping they trade down and get multiple picks. There is a rumor that if they don't like what's there at 8 then there is a trade on the table with Houston where the Pistons give up the 8 for the Rockets 14 and 23. That would be ideal for the Pistons as they could grab a couple solid players to add to an already young, talented roster. If they do stay at 8 I'd like to see them take either Kawhi Leonard or Tristan Thompson. Small forward and power forward are both needs and both guys would bring a great defensive presence.

I'd also love Kemba Walker for Detroit but believe he will be gone. Leonard could be gone as well so that would make Thompson and Bismak Biyombo my two favorites for Detroit. Either way they need an impact player whether it's a scorer and winner like Walker or a great defender like the big guys I mentioned.

As far as the number one overall pick I think the Cavs should go with Kyrie Irving. Had he not gotten injured he would easily be the consensus number one but from the little that was seen of him he was spectacular. Derrick Williams played at the four in college and I think his transition to guarding some of the quicker threes will be a little tougher then people think. Kyrie is more of a sure thing as he is in that Chris Paul type of mold.

Should be interesting to see what the Cavs do, what with the rumors they are going to try and get the top two picks. Being a Celtics fan I don't expect much picking at 25. Latest mock draft I saw on ESPN had them taking a kid that skipped his senior year of high school to play in Israel (and that didn't work out) and he played last year in Japan, not exactly a hot-bed of international basketball. But, he is a true center that apparently has good "measurables" so they could do worse at 25.

I just think they need to get more physical in the middle. Also, if they don't sign Jeff Green that Perkins trade will be a complete disaster.

Should be interesting to see what the Cavs do, what with the rumors they are going to try and get the top two picks. Being a Celtics fan I don't expect much picking at 25. Latest mock draft I saw on ESPN had them taking a kid that skipped his senior year of high school to play in Israel (and that didn't work out) and he played last year in Japan, not exactly a hot-bed of international basketball. But, he is a true center that apparently has good "measurables" so they could do worse at 25.

That would be Jeremy Tyler. According to many he was the top high school prospect (over the likes of Irving and Harrison Barnes) after his junior year of high school but he listened to the wrong people and instead of enjoying his senior season and then going to Louisville (where he committed) he signed with a top Israeli team for $140,000. He was too immature to play professionally overseas and ended up quitting. Last year playing in Japan he matured a ton and played great. He has the talent of a top 10 pick, the only question is his maturity. He could be a steal in the right situation and with all of the veterans the Celtics have that would be a great landing spot.

If the Blazers don't trade, then I want them to select Jeremy Tyler. A Kyle Singler or Kenneth Faried isn't going to light the world on fire at 21, so I say that they draft for immense potential. I think that Tyler can be a huge playmaker at the next level, but he would have to stew for a couple of years, like Jermaine O'Neal did.

Ideally, however, the Blazers trade Batum/21 in the top 7 and select Kemba. They need to make a move, because unless Oden returns (Roy won't be the same, don't even mention it) and performs at a high level, this team is not going to advance very much farther. A superstar point-guard, which Kemba has a small chance to be, could change the future of the team. He could also bust and Portland could lose a very attractive trade chip and highly "potentialed" player in the trade.

The Cavaliers have settled on Irving, by the way, and are shopping the 4th pick. Per RealGM.

Ideally, however, the Blazers trade Batum/21 in the top 7 and select Kemba. They need to make a move, because unless Oden returns (Roy won't be the same, don't even mention it) and performs at a high level, this team is not going to advance very much farther. A superstar point-guard, which Kemba has a small chance to be, could change the future of the team. He could also bust and Portland could lose a very attractive trade chip and highly "potentialed" player in the trade.

Batum and the 21st pick isn't nearly enough to move them up that high. However, there is a lot of potential in a guy by the name of Darius Morris that would fit the Blazers point guard need at 21. I've seen mocks where Morris has gone anywhere from 14 to 38 but the consensus is that he's a late first, early second round guy. He may seem like a reach at 21 but had he returned for his junior season at Michigan there is no doubt in my mind that he would have been a lottery pick in 2012.

He draws a lot of Andre Miller comparisons with the type of point guard he is. He is a great passer, defender, leader, and ball handler. He also has good speed/quickness and a good jump shot. The only major knocks are that he sometimes gets a little flashy, doesn't have NBA three point range, and is a little inexperienced. With that said the positives far outweigh the negatives and I believe Morris could be the steal of this draft wherever he goes.

Sacramento might go for it. Leonard or Thompson have much more a chance at busting than Batum, and Batum's ceiling is as high, or higher than theirs. So I think if Sacramento is looking at a SF, they would take the deal.

I highly, highly doubt it. The Kings are either going with a point guard (Kemba or Jimmer) or Kawhi Leonard. With Leonard's motor and versatility I don't see him being a bust. I'd rather stay at 7 and get a potential Gerald Wallace type player then trade down for Batum who is a solid starter but not a star by any means.

My Raptors took a Center with alot of upside. He has been compared to Pau Gasol. Has alot of athletic ability and a variety of post moves. Needs to get bigger, another year in Europe would benefit him. Guy is gonna be a beast though.

I'll start off with what I thought of the Pistons draft and then go on to the winners and losers. I liked the first pick of Brandon Knight because of the value. The Pistons wanted a big but all of the top big guys went in succession starting with the third pick so there wasn't anyone worth taking inside at number 8. Point guard is still a position of need for the Pistons and Knight at 8 was a steal. Will Bynum will most likely be gone as will Rip Hamilton. That leaves Stuckey, Knight, and Ben Gordon. The addition of Knight will challenge Stuckey and I actually think they will start together in the back court with Stuckey at the two and then Ben Gordon keeps his usual sixth man role.

In the second round they took Kyle Singler of Duke and Vernon Macklin of Florida. I'm a little iffy on Singler because I don't think he will do much in the NBA but I understand the pick because he is a high character guy and the Pistons need that. Vernon Macklin was a good pick late in the second round. He has the size and physical tools he just needs to put it all together. He can come in and be a solid defender right away but he needs to work on his offensive game. Outside of 6 feet he really doesn't have one. Hopefully Ben Wallace comes back and can take him under his wing so at the very least he becomes a great defender and rebounder. Overall I give the Pistons a B.

Winners

Charlotte Bobcats- There were a lot of teams who drafted well so it was hard to choose just a few but the Bobcats were an easy choice. They needed two things badly: A big man who could defend and a star quality guy who can lead the team. Enter Bismack Biyombo and Kemba Walker. Biyombo came out of nowhere the last few months and became a top prospect. He may be a little raw offensively but he can come in right away and be a great defender. Easily the best defensive big man in the draft and he has drawn many comparisons to Ben Wallace. With Kemba Walker the Bobcats got a steal at 9. He is a better pure point guard then people think and we all know about his scoring abilities. He may not be the biggest guy but he knows how to win.

San Antonio Spurs- They traded George Hill to get the rights to Kawhi Leonard. People may think Hill was too good to give up but I completely disagree. They already have Parker as the starter and Gary Neal is a very good back up. Point guard was their deepest position which made one expendable. Leonard is in that Gerald Wallace type mold and instantly makes the Spurs younger and more athletic. I also like the pick of combo guard Corey Joseph late in the first.

Honorable Mentions- I have a few of these. The Lakers had no first round pick but they got what I believe is the steal of the draft in Darius Morris at 41. He is probably the purest point guard in the draft and draws comparisons to Andre Miller. Had he gone back to Michigan he more then likely would have been a lottery pick next year. He is from the LA area so he returns home and mark my words, Darius Morris will be the Lakers starting point guard before this next season is over.

I also liked what the Celtics did getting Purdue teammates JaJuan Johnson and E'twaun Moore. Both will bring energy and toughness off the bench for an aging Celtics team. The Heat actually did great also getting point guard Norris Cole. Like Morris, I see him starting before this next season is over.

Losers

Toronto Raptors- The pick of Jonas Valanciunas is a good one and I think the Raptors may finally have found a true center to play with Bargnani. The only problem is that Valanciunas is at least a year away from coming to the NBA. The Raptors have holes everywhere and needed immediate help. They could have gotten that in the form of a guys like Brandon Knight and Kemba Walker. Even Biyombo could have been a better pick (though he has a potential buyout issue with his overseas team as well just not as big of one). It's not the player they picked that I dislike, it's the fact that they only had one pick, needed immediate help, and didn't get any.

Phoenix Suns- The Suns, like Toronto, had just one pick and they needed front court help as well as athletic wings. They had sitting in their lap both Kawhi Leonard and Marcus Morris. Instead, they picked the other Morris and drafted Markief. Now don't get me wrong, Markief is a very good player and could make an impact but there were certainly better options on the board for the Suns. If they were set on a front court player then I can see them not taking Leonard but that still leads me to ask, why take the lesser talented of the two twins? I guess they figured we already have the less talented Lopez in Robin so why not keep the trend going.

Honorable Mention- The Knicks just had a poor overall draft. They needed a point guard and had a lot of options on the board but I think they chose the wrong one. Ian Shumpert is big and a good defender which is nice for the Knicks, but his offensive game is lacking. He isn't the best passer or scorer and at 17 he was a reach. Then in round two the Knicks traded to get Josh Harrellson. He is a big guy and has turned into a hard worker but there's one thing he severely lacks: Skill. Harrellson just doesn't really have any. I'm completely baffled by this pick. The Knicks did things backwards. They should have gotten a big at 17 like Kenneth Faried and then traded into the second round to get a point guard like Josh Selby. Instead they did the opposite and ended up with a bad draft.

I disagree with you on the Raptors. Look, this draft hasn't been the most heralded when you compare it to other drafts. In fact, there will probably be only a handful of guys that make any sort of impact in the league. However, with their pick of Valanciunas, the Raptors have hope that he can develop into the guy he's been regarded as, possibly a Pau Gasol type. So what if he won't be there next year, it's not like they were only a piece away from really contending anyways, so may as well take a chance on a guy who has the upmost potential. If they tank again next year and get a high pick, they got two guys that could make them into a factor in 2013 and on.

Valanciunas missing this next year just isn't a big deal at all to me because a) they weren't going anywhere anyways b) his potential may be worth it and c) they might luck out and get another top lottery pick again. So I wouldn't call them losers, especially since he can end up being the best guy in this entire draft.

With regards to a loser, I'd say in terms of players, it's Jimmer Fredette. I believe the Kings picked him partially because he will be able to bring some fans back to the arena, which isn't the worst thing. But for Jimmer, who's gonna get him the ball? Evans, Cousins, and Thornton all want the ball and Jimmers a shooter. He'll probably be playing the point and I see him as more of a straight shooter. However maybe the Kings will learn to share and he'll get his looks. Plus he'll start right away. But I just believed that being drafted to somewhere like Phoenix or New York with established point guards who will share the ball would've been better for him.

Phoenix Suns- The Suns, like Toronto, had just one pick and they needed front court help as well as athletic wings. They had sitting in their lap both Kawhi Leonard and Marcus Morris. Instead, they picked the other Morris and drafted Markief. Now don't get me wrong, Markief is a very good player and could make an impact but there were certainly better options on the board for the Suns. If they were set on a front court player then I can see them not taking Leonard but that still leads me to ask, why take the lesser talented of the two twins? I guess they figured we already have the less talented Lopez in Robin so why not keep the trend going.

Markieff is a true PF, Marcus is not. If they picked Marcus, they would have got neither an athletic wing, nor a post prescence, and Markieff is easily better than Leonard at this point, so I think the pick was a good one.

I disagree with you on the Raptors. Look, this draft hasn't been the most heralded when you compare it to other drafts. In fact, there will probably be only a handful of guys that make any sort of impact in the league. However, with their pick of Valanciunas, the Raptors have hope that he can develop into the guy he's been regarded as, possibly a Pau Gasol type. So what if he won't be there next year, it's not like they were only a piece away from really contending anyways, so may as well take a chance on a guy who has the upmost potential. If they tank again next year and get a high pick, they got two guys that could make them into a factor in 2013 and on.

Valanciunas isn't exactly a guarantee. Most foreign players drafted in the top 5 end of being busts. Darko was heralded as the next Dirk and look what happened to him. I don't even need to bring up Nicolas Tskitishvili because I'm sure most don't even know who he is. There's also the fact that maybe Valanciunas watches the Raptors have another shitty season and instead of leaving to play in Canada he decides to stay overseas or demand a trade. There are just too many questions and the Raptors are too shitty of a team.

Markieff is a true PF, Marcus is not. If they picked Marcus, they would have got neither an athletic wing, nor a post prescence, and Markieff is easily better than Leonard at this point, so I think the pick was a good one.

Markief is just 1 inch taller and 10 pounds heavier then Marcus. He also isn't that much better in the post. With the way Phoenix runs their offense Marcus would have been a much better fit and he is definitely the better talent. Leonard also has more upside then Markief does in terms of overall ability.

Markieff is a much better post player actually, Marcus was forced to play PF in college but he's definitely a natural 3, if the Suns were looking for a PF then they got the best one available in Kieff.

And Leonard is gonna be good, but he's not gonna help you out on offense at all, I'm guessing the Suns wanted not only a good defensive presence but a versatile scorer as well (Kieff has range out to the 3 pt. line).

So Leonard may have more room to improve than Kieff does, but Kieff already has the skills to help an NBA team out and be a contributer right off the bat, Leonard is more of a project.

Markieff is a much better post player actually, Marcus was forced to play PF in college but he's definitely a natural 3, if the Suns were looking for a PF then they got the best one available in Kieff.

And Leonard is gonna be good, but he's not gonna help you out on offense at all, I'm guessing the Suns wanted not only a good defensive presence but a versatile scorer as well (Kieff has range out to the 3 pt. line).

So Leonard may have more room to improve than Kieff does, but Kieff already has the skills to help an NBA team out and be a contributer right off the bat, Leonard is more of a project.

Marcus may not be a natural 4 but he still has enough size to do decent at that spot and he is pretty good in the post, not that much worse then Markief. Markieff isn't exactly Karl Malone in the post. Marcus is also better then Markief in pretty much every other aspect of their games. The Suns only true power forward they ever had in this style offense was Amare and they almost always played him out of position at center.

Kawhi may not be a great offensive player but he is definitely capable of putting up some points in a variety of ways. He is also a far superior defender over Markief. Leonard is in no way, shape, or form a project and is certainly more NBA ready then Markief. Until this year Markieff was seen as a second round type prospect. One good year combined with a weak draft strengthened his stock a ton but Leonard is without a doubt the more NBA ready of the two.

Marcus may not be a natural 4 but he still has enough size to do decent at that spot and he is pretty good in the post, not that much worse then Markief. Markieff isn't exactly Karl Malone in the post. Marcus is also better then Markief in pretty much every other aspect of their games.

Marcus is not a natural 4 and I don't think he would do well at the 4 in the NBA, especially on defense. Think Michael Beasley.

Markieff is a better rebounder and low post defender, which is probably what they are looking for, Marcus is better overall but not if you're looking for a PF.

Kawhi may not be a great offensive player but he is definitely capable of putting up some points in a variety of ways. He is also a far superior defender over Markief. Leonard is in no way, shape, or form a project and is certainly more NBA ready then Markief.

Have you seen him play? He's an undersized PF, sure he's strong and fast and athletic but he has no ball handling ability and a very spotty jumper. He'll play the 3 in the league but his skillset is more suited to play the 4, and his offense will definitely take some time to develop, he'll be a liability on that end for a while, if not his entire career. And Markieff will also be a better post defender then Leonard, easily.

Kawhi will be a very good perimeter defender though.

And more NBA ready than Kieff? This also makes me question if you've seen either of them play, Kieff has spent the last three years working with the best big man coach in college, Danny Manning, his footwork, hands, and array of post moves, along with his impressive range makes him way more NBA ready than Leonard.

Until this year Markieff was seen as a second round type prospect. One good year combined with a weak draft strengthened his stock a ton but Leonard is without a doubt the more NBA ready of the two.

Uh, what? Coming into college, Leonard was ranked 48, only one above Markieff. And Kieff and Leonard were in very different situations, the twins had to play with guys like Cole Aldrich, Xavier Henry, Sherron Collins, Leonard played with a bunch of scrubs. This is really the first year the twins have had a chance to lead a team, that is why they just got noticed this year.

Kieff is more NBA ready, hence why people who get paid millions of dollars to make these decisions picked Kieff ahead of Leonard.

Marcus is not a natural 4 and I don't think he would do well at the 4 in the NBA, especially on defense. Think Michael Beasley.

Markieff is a better rebounder and low post defender, which is probably what they are looking for, Marcus is better overall but not if you're looking for a PF.

Marcus is not a natural 4 but like I said he is still capable of playing the position at times in the NBA and for the style of play Phoenix has I see him as a much better fit over Markieff.

Have you seen him play? He's an undersized PF, sure he's strong and fast and athletic but he has no ball handling ability and a very spotty jumper. He'll play the 3 in the league but his skillset is more suited to play the 4, and his offense will definitely take some time to develop, he'll be a liability on that end for a while, if not his entire career. And Markieff will also be a better post defender then Leonard, easily.

I've seen him play plenty, have you? He is not an undersized 4, he is a 3. That has always been his natural position and what he has been projected to play. Leonard is in the Gerald Wallace mold and last time I checked Wallace has done damn good for himself. Markieff is riding the wave of ONE good year in college. Leonard at the very least comes in right away and is a great defender.

And more NBA ready than Kieff? This also makes me question if you've seen either of them play, Kieff has spent the last three years working with the best big man coach in college, Danny Manning, his footwork, hands, and array of post moves, along with his impressive range makes him way more NBA ready than Leonard.

Once again he was a second rounder coming into this year and had a great year to propel him. You seem to be severely overrating his post game based on what he did in college. The NBA is a completely different game and he will be going up against much bigger, better, and more talented players then ever before. His overall post game still needs to be refined and he will be mostly a jump shooter to start his career. Think Channing Frye just a couple inches shorter.

Uh, what? Coming into college, Leonard was ranked 48, only one above Markieff. And Kieff and Leonard were in very different situations, the twins had to play with guys like Cole Aldrich, Xavier Henry, Sherron Collins, Leonard played with a bunch of scrubs. This is really the first year the twins have had a chance to lead a team, that is why they just got noticed this year.

High school rankings mean jack. Leonard came in right away as a Freshmen and played great even though he was often targeted being the teams best player. Markieff has never been the number one guy and has always had a ton of talent around him to help out.

Kieff is more NBA ready, hence why people who get paid millions of dollars to make these decisions picked Kieff ahead of Leonard.

He is certainly not more NBA ready. The guys who get paid millions often make bad draft decisions and this was one of them in my opinion and the opinion of other highly respected basketball minds.

Marcus is not a natural 4 but like I said he is still capable of playing the position at times in the NBA and for the style of play Phoenix has I see him as a much better fit over Markieff.

Maybe we'll just agree to disagree on this one.

I've seen him play plenty, have you? He is not an undersized 4, he is a 3. That has always been his natural position and what he has been projected to play. Leonard is in the Gerald Wallace mold and last time I checked Wallace has done damn good for himself. Markieff is riding the wave of ONE good year in college. Leonard at the very least comes in right away and is a great defender.

Markieff played well last year even with his limited minutes, the twins play at a less talent loaded team and they would've played just as well as Leonard.

And the Wallace comparison fits perfectly, Wallace was a project when he entered the league, and it took him a while before he actually gave his team any sort of production.

Once again he was a second rounder coming into this year and had a great year to propel him. You seem to be severely overrating his post game based on what he did in college.

What else am I supposed to base it on? His post skills were among the best in college this year, post moves don't just dissapear when you go pro.

The NBA is a completely different game and he will be going up against much bigger, better, and more talented players then ever before. His overall post game still needs to be refined and he will be mostly a jump shooter to start his career. Think Channing Frye just a couple inches shorter.

Agreed, and he will struggle a bit in the beginning, especially on the defensive end against guys who's strength will just be too much, but he'll still be somewhat effective in the post, he'll be able to grab rebounds, and he's also got that range. Don't know about the Frye comparison, Frye is a total pussy, Markieff is definitely not.

And the NBa will be a different game for Leonard as well, he'll be going up against guys who are faster, more skilled, and more athletic. Kieff has been gonig up against guys like these (NBA prospects) his entire time at KU, Leonard has not.

High school rankings mean jack. Leonard came in right away as a Freshmen and played great even though he was often targeted being the teams best player. Markieff has never been the number one guy and has always had a ton of talent around him to help out.

Neither men are "number one guys" at the next level anyways, so that doesn't really matter. If Kieff wanted to go to a lesser conference and play lesser teams/players and learn from lesser basketball minds he would have, but instead he decided to join a team that contends year in and year out, a taem that has the best big man coach in the nation, and a team that plays the other top teams in the nation every year, and he will benifet from that experience gained in college.

Markieff played well last year even with his limited minutes, the twins play at a less talent loaded team and they would've played just as well as Leonard.

And the Wallace comparison fits perfectly, Wallace was a project when he entered the league, and it took him a while before he actually gave his team any sort of production.

I'm comparing him to Wallace in terms of the type of skill set not their path to the NBA and in the NBA. Wallace was a one year college player and not nearly as highly touted as Leonard is. Kawhi is much more NBA ready then Wallace was.

What else am I supposed to base it on? His post skills were among the best in college this year, post moves don't just dissapear when you go pro.

It's about projecting there skills to the next level. Markieff doesn't really have a go to move and a lot of the points he got in the post were ones that would be a lot tougher to get at the next level.

Agreed, and he will struggle a bit in the beginning, especially on the defensive end against guys who's strength will just be too much, but he'll still be somewhat effective in the post, he'll be able to grab rebounds, and he's also got that range. Don't know about the Frye comparison, Frye is a total pussy, Markieff is definitely not.

I'm not comparing his entire game to Frye's just that Markieff's first couple years offensively will be similar to what Frye is, and that's mainly a jump shooter. It will take a while for Markieff to develop an NBA post game.

And the NBa will be a different game for Leonard as well, he'll be going up against guys who are faster, more skilled, and more athletic. Kieff has been gonig up against guys like these (NBA prospects) his entire time at KU, Leonard has not.

It's different for everyone but Leonard has the athleticism and motor to at the very least be a great defender and high energy bench guy right off the bat. Being in San Antonio he has a lot more around him to help out and the transition will be easier for him.

Neither men are "number one guys" at the next level anyways, so that doesn't really matter. If Kieff wanted to go to a lesser conference and play lesser teams/players and learn from lesser basketball minds he would have, but instead he decided to join a team that contends year in and year out, a taem that has the best big man coach in the nation, and a team that plays the other top teams in the nation every year, and he will benifet from that experience gained in college.

Kawhi was more then impressive enough in the NCAA tourney this past year and San Diego State has been a top 25 each of the last two seasons he has been there. The competition isn't as good but still not horrible. Markieff isn't a horrible pick but Phoenix is a fringe playoff team and they had one pick to make an impact. I believe Marcus or Leonard would have made more of an impact right away and fit with Phoenix's style of play better.

Knicks picking Ian Shumpert was an incredibly correct decision

Everyone thinks they need some sort of Chris Paul to help Amar'e and Carmelo, Its not really,

They needed a guard who can defend guys from Derrick Rose, Dwayne Wade and Deron Williams, Ian Shumpert is the best to defend the described players. The most athletic guard avalable at the time, Great size, A pretty good pick

Knicks picking Ian Shumpert was an incredibly correct decision

Everyone thinks they need some sort of Chris Paul to help Amar'e and Carmelo, Its not really,

They needed a guard who can defend guys from Derrick Rose, Dwayne Wade and Deron Williams, Ian Shumpert is the best to defend the described players. The most athletic guard avalable at the time, Great size, A pretty good pick

Just one big problem with that. He has no offensive game whatsoever. He is very raw on the offensive side of the ball in terms of scoring and passing. Yes he is a great defender but Mike D'Antoni's system doesn't cater to defenders. With Shumpert running the point the Knicks will suffer offensively which means he won't be playing much. If D'Antoni gets fired after this year it turns into a little better pick but Shumpert was still a reach at 17.

When you have Carmelo/Stoudamire taking about 80% of the shots, im not sure why people wanted another Offensively minded player rather then someone in the team who could actually defend

If he wasn't the point guard then I'd agree but the point guard, especially in D'Antoni's system, is vital to the offense. Shumpert is not good enough offensively to run the team.

Agree with that, However he'll make a good defender capable of containing "Hopefully" Guys like Wade/Rose/Wall, these small point guards who can just drive at will.

He's a tweener height as well, He''ll be a hybrid point guard/shooter.

I'll say, the Bobcats and Cavaliers did a pretty good job.

I don't know what quite to make out of my Lakers' draft. They got to relatively okay players out of the 2nd Round, but I can make anything out of it... Anywa, Big is right. The way Mike D'Antoni plays his team, you need that vital point guard running the offense quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back