• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

National Rugby League (NRL)

Tha Wolfpac

Hey Yo...
Hey Yo!

If you didn't know Tha Wolfpac is an aussie. Tha Wolfpac is also a huge Rugby League fan and considers it the greatest sport on Earth, with the hard hits, emotion and shear excitement and passion i have for this sport. So i wanted to know how many NRL fans there are on the WZ forums.

If you are indeed a Rugby League Fan, tell me your favourite team and why?

My all time favourite team, which i have a burning passion for is the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs, the blue and white army. With me living in the area, and being a huge fan of Michael Ennis, Luke Patten, Andrew Ryan and playing for the club in my younger years. Dont forget the legendary Hazem El Masri. So thats me. How about you guys.

Your favourite Rugby League team and why?

Not a league fan, I have always been a Union boy, and I think it is a lot better. Although this year has kind of pulled me into it all the controversy surrounding Melbourne and all. I watched a few games but I much preffer Rugby Union.

This one is easy, my favourite National Rugby League team, The Melbourne Storm.Why, well we won a grand final after only 3 years in the competition.We have been the most dominating team in the last 5 years, as we have been in every grand final since 2006.Which ended at a score of;

2006- Melbourne Sorm vs Brisbane Broncos
Final Score: 8-15

2007-Melbourne Storm vs Manly Sea Eagles
Final Score: 34-8

2008-Melbourne Storm vs Manly Sea Eagles
Final Score: 0-40

2009-Melbourne Storm vs Paramatta Eels
Final Score: 23-16

While Melbourne may have failed to win every game, they have shown major dominace by beating teams by huge amounts.But also been able to fight back in the last seconds of a game, see the finals game against the Broncos in 2008 or 2000.Don't know which one for sure but they stripped the ball and made a 90 metre charge to score and win the game.This team may have been apart of the biggest and most stupid thing to happen in Australian Rugby League but it will not take away the efoort this team has put in over the last 5 years.

This one is easy, my favourite National Rugby League team, The Melbourne Storm.Why, well we won a grand final after only 3 years in the competition.We have been the most dominating team in the last 5 years, as we have been in every grand final since 2006.Which ended at a score of;

2006- Melbourne Sorm vs Brisbane Broncos
Final Score: 8-15

2007-Melbourne Storm vs Manly Sea Eagles
Final Score: 34-8

2008-Melbourne Storm vs Manly Sea Eagles
Final Score: 0-40

2009-Melbourne Storm vs Paramatta Eels
Final Score: 23-16

While Melbourne may have failed to win every game, they have shown major dominace by beating teams by huge amounts.But also been able to fight back in the last seconds of a game, see the finals game against the Broncos in 2008 or 2000.Don't know which one for sure but they stripped the ball and made a 90 metre charge to score and win the game.This team may have been apart of the biggest and most stupid thing to happen in Australian Rugby League but it will not take away the efoort this team has put in over the last 5 years.

Im sorry to say much of this success, would not have been achieved if it wasnt for the salary cap scandal allowing you guys to keep your team together in the first place.

Im sorry to say much of this success, would not have been achieved if it wasnt for the salary cap scandal allowing you guys to keep your team together in the first place.

Well, just becasue you have the talent dosen't always get you a win. If you take a look at the North Queensland Cowboys team, they have what some called the best attacking player in NRL, J.T. They have one of the best fullbacks Matt Bowen, and a sloid forward pack. It dosen't matter how much a player cost because if not coached in the right way, they will not be able to play to their best.

Rugby League is indeed the best sport in the world. You can not possibly be bored during a rugby league game, the skill and excitement is amazing.

My favourite Rugby League team are in the better competition - the Engage Super League ;). Leeds Rhinos are ridiculously awesome - Triple Champions, and about to add the Challenge Cup to our trophy cabinet ;). We have the best captain in the world, and some of the best homegrown talent in the competition.

My favourite NRL team are Manly, although I don't get to watch much NRL recently. Do you think Melbourne will give us back the World Club Challenge? They should, cheating scum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back