Name that Movie quote Everybody come and play!!!!

As Good As It Gets and Something's Gotta Give are great movies. In fact, all of them, except maybe About Schmidt. And I was very disappointed in The Shining.

Lion King. nice.

"I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead."

Lion King. nice.

"I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead."

I'm not going to put a quote here because I don't know if I'm right but I want to say this was from a movie with breakfast in the title.

Breakfast Club?

I'm not going to put a quote here because I don't know if I'm right but I want to say this was from a movie with breakfast in the title.

Breakfast Club?
Breakfast At Tiffany's my dad just watched it a couple days ago.

"I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed 11 cookies in the VCR."

A Christmas Story

"I could get a hell of a good look at a t-bone steak by sticking my head up a bull's ass but I'd rather take the butcher's word for it."

:lmao: Tommy Boy

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

:lmao: Tommy Boy

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

OHHH YEAHHH, Big Lebowski

Hey FREAKSHOW! You goin' NOWHERE! I got you for three minutes! Three minutes of PLAYTIIIIME!

Bear "The Hitman" Hug;4698797 said:
OHHH YEAHHH, Big Lebowski

Hey FREAKSHOW! You goin' NOWHERE! I got you for three minutes! Three minutes of PLAYTIIIIME!

Spiderman. OHHH YEAHHH!!

"You fumble the football, and I will break my foot off in your John Brown hind parts and then you will run a mile."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back