Name that Movie quote Everybody come and play!!!!

Jstrike

Pre-Show Stalwart
1st Quote
Home is where you make it?
You wanna see homo's naked?
NO! Home where you make it?
okay man if you wanna see homo's naked that's your thing.

What Movie did this come from?

"From all walks of life, we are a country of wounded sinners. A nation. A Christian nation. There are millions of us born again."

If you get that one without Google, you'll have my undying respect and my support for your release from prison. Whatever that's worth. Which is very little.

I remember that quote in W.

Too bad you fuckers aren't getting Coco's support.

"Then - in the name of democracy - let us use that power - let us all unite. Let us fight for a new world - a decent world that will give men a chance to work - that will give youth a future and old age a security. By the promise of these things, brutes have risen to power. But they lie! They do not fulfill that promise. They never will!"

"Every day is worse than the last. So on any given day you are seeing me on the worst day of my life."

Might be paraphrased a bit.

"Every day is worse than the last. So on any given day you are seeing me on the worst day of my life."

Might be paraphrased a bit.

Lol, paraphrased quite a bit, it's from Office Space, when Peter is in the hypnotist's office who croaks five minutes later.

"Listen to me, mister. You're my knight in shining armor. Don't you forget it. You're gonna get back on that horse, and I'll be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we're gonna go go go! "
It's close to the actual quote, at least. Get this honest, without Google or Bing or any other such site, and I'll kindly rep you for a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back